Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USAF sergeant encountered 'Walmart-sized' UFO and 'four beings'

It's the accumulation of a thousand and one stories that has made me a believer in UFOs and aliens.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

"USAF sergeant encountered 'Walmart-sized' UFO and 'four beings' "

Well of course he did. Lol, sounds like someone looking to pad that retirement pay.  Walmart sized indeed.🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Trelane said:

"USAF sergeant encountered 'Walmart-sized' UFO and 'four beings' "

Well of course he did. Lol, sounds like someone looking to pad that retirement pay.  Walmart sized indeed.🙄

As opposed to Target sized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

As opposed to Target sized.

I disregard the whole thing because he can't even say with conviction whether it's Super Walmart or just a regular one.😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Compelling testimony. Must have been quite scary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

From the article:

“After a few minutes of driving, they could see the large object, which had a strong pulsating light, around one mile away.
"You could see this pulsation... these orange, red and white colors," Woods recalled.”

This is why I find it hard to believe these alleged sightings. If extraterrestrials want to remain secretive, then why would they adorn their aircraft with colorful flashing lights? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, simplybill said:

why would they adorn their aircraft with colorful flashing lights? 

I have no problem with the lights.

I have a problem with:

the two men felt as though they were being lifted up out of their seats by some strange, unseen force.

and with the vague description of four beings seen at a distance of a mere six metres.

Edited by Ell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, simplybill said:

From the article:

“After a few minutes of driving, they could see the large object, which had a strong pulsating light, around one mile away.
"You could see this pulsation... these orange, red and white colors," Woods recalled.”

This is why I find it hard to believe these alleged sightings. If extraterrestrials want to remain secretive, then why would they adorn their aircraft with colorful flashing lights? 

Are you aware of all functions such light-emitting structures might serve?

Edited by Cho Jinn
language!
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

No, but I assume there’s an on-off switch onboard.  😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cho Jinn said:

No, I'm not can you post what they might serve with supporting evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm the only one who notes close encounters was released in 77 and so much of this "story" sounds ripped right out of that film,

Now this sergeant who I'm supposed to take his tall tale at face value made a claim that is 100% wrong and can be proven, drones did exist in 77 in fact they date back to early 1900s he should have known that, ignorant?

A store sized craft with night club like light show, seems there should be hum at least a thousand and one other witness reports on this alleged encounter any one know of any, I would hope at least one pic out of 1001 witnesses.

And he aired his tale decades later on a tabloid style show, great credibility.

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

It's the accumulation of a thousand and one stories that has made me a believer in UFOs and aliens.

Stories with zero supporting evidence, kind of like Santa and easter bunny

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I am sure this has posted many a time on here, but: multiple anecdotes does not equal data.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

So assuming that the event occurred, my conclusion is that the witnesses at some point - when they were lifted up out of their seats? - were drugged; hence my suggestion of mescaline hallucinations. Were they injected with some drug by a veterinarian's dart gun, or did they breathe in some kind of gas?

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Matt Vinyl said:

I am sure this has posted many a time on here, but: multiple anecdotes does not equal data.

I disagree. Witness testimony is data for consideration in any reasoned deliberation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Again, it's quantity, quality and consistency of reports that is to be considered. Santa and the easter bunny are hurting in those regards and have not gained my belief. UFO's and aliens have. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matt Vinyl said:

To be sure, lots of sophomoric tripe is posted here many, many times, including by living and breathing, red-blooded humans in addition to some Canadians.  Data (muh data!™) is simply a collection of anecdotes, usually organized in some fashion.  That's it.  Once I get my second datum, I have data.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Godsdammit! I keep reading the title as 'a walnut-sized UFO and four beings'! :wacko:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Again, it's quantity, quality and consistency of reports that is to be considered. Santa and the easter bunny are hurting in those regards and have not gained my belief. UFO's and aliens have. 

I'm sure that makes sense to you,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Godsdammit! I keep reading the title as 'a walnut-sized UFO and four beings'! :wacko:

I might come closer to buying that, I see "UFOs" a lot it doesn't make them alien it doesn't even mean they are not common things unknown to me at that moment

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I disagree. Witness testimony is data for consideration in any reasoned deliberation.

It still doesn't prove zip

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I wonder if they sell Blackcurrant Cheesecake at that Walmart.

🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, acute said:

I wonder if they sell Blackcurrant Cheesecake at that Walmart.

🤔

Dunno...I'm a Target and Kohls shopper. 

Have you tried Lidl? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Just curious. Do you consider the likeliness of aliens and the Easter Bunny to be at the same level? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1