Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USAF sergeant encountered 'Walmart-sized' UFO and 'four beings'

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

No. He's studied the data like a scientist does. You didn't even watch the vid, did you? 

What data has he studied like a scientist?  Surely there would be a paper detailing the data and the methods that lead to a conclusion.  That's what a scientist would do,  wouldn't they? 

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What data has he studied like a scientist?  Surely there would be a paper detailing the data and the methods that lead to a conclusion.  That's what a scientist would do,  wouldn't they? 

Why don't you e-mail him, and ask. If you watched the vid, which I doubt, you might get your answer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Why don't you e-mail him, and ask. If you watched the vid, which I doubt, you might get your answer.

You asserted Kaku studied the data like a scientist.  I simply asked you "how?"

Why answer a question with another question?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You asserted Kaku studied the data like a scientist.  I simply asked you "how?"

Why answer a question with another question?

Did you watch the vid?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

No. He's studied the data like a scientist does. You didn't even watch the vid, did you? 

He's studied the data like a scientist huh...so where are his findings published? Why not publish like a scientist before making unsubstantiated claims? I watched a few mins randomly here and there throughout the vid and he was mostly spouting unsubstantiated and unverified garbage, and this I can prove using the scientific method against a scientist who has stepped waaay out of his lane.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I didn't even read your reply until after I posted and we basically said the same thing LOL. These questions and talking points are so needlessly stupid. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Did you watch the vid?

Not worth watching the entire 45 mins for a nothing burger. Point out the parts in the vid that seem to be worth watching. Remember, the burden of proof is still on him for the claims he's making no matter what he thinks or how credentialed he is. Peer review exists to filter out this BS, your authority on a topic does not matter. 

Edited by csspwns
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, csspwns said:

Not worth watching the entire 45 mins for a nothing burger. Point out the parts in the vid that seem to be worth watching. Remember, the burden of proof is still on him for the claims he's making no matter what he thinks or how credentialed he is. Peer review exists to filter out this BS, your authority on a topic does not matter. 

Lol. Just proved how skeptics operate. No where in the entire interview does Kaiku admit that aliens are on earth. You jumped on him, and I for absolutely nothing. Congrats on being the second one to fall for it. Next time watch the vid so you wont look so foolish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Lol. Just proved how skeptics operate. No where in the entire interview does Kaiku admit that aliens are on earth. You jumped on him, and I for absolutely nothing. Congrats on being the second one to fall for it. Next time watch the vid so you wont look so foolish.

Not so quick on your attempt at a got cha, I hate to embarrass and humiliate you Hank you are okay in politics but slipping way badly in these paranormal subjects,

This is the second time in a day or two you have tried and failed epic to use click bait video to try to make some non point unrelated to the threads subject, you didn't answer my question about the actual threads subject, here I'll give you one last try to save face.

There was an alleged team witness to this huge store sized UFO with disco lights, that was in the sky a long time 1000s must have seen it where are all these witness reports, if you don't want to admit you are empty handed then thats fine but dont make yourself look worse by going all ad hominem on me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Who jumped on Kaku?  You posted a video without the commentary that forum etiquette stipulates.  You made assertions about that data was being analysed like a scientist.

Your assertions were questioned and you couldn't answer them with anything other than another question.

Thr video is two years old and from Australian tabloid TV.  Can you find a report from Ross Coulthart that provides balance?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2024 at 3:56 PM, Matt Vinyl said:

I am sure this has posted many a time on here, but: multiple anecdotes does not equal data.

It does when they begin to form patterns. Especially back then before internet. When you have several individuals who don’t know each other telling the same or similar stories that’s possible evidence. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It does when they begin to form patterns. Especially back then before internet. 

That’s basic human psychology/sociology.

Anecdotes are not evidence.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not so quick on your attempt at a got cha, I hate to embarrass and humiliate you Hank you are okay in politics but slipping way badly in these paranormal subjects,

This is the second time in a day or two you have tried and failed epic to use click bait video to try to make some non point unrelated to the threads subject, you didn't answer my question about the actual threads subject, here I'll give you one last try to save face.

There was an alleged team witness to this huge store sized UFO with disco lights, that was in the sky a long time 1000s must have seen it where are all these witness reports, if you don't want to admit you are empty handed then thats fine but dont make yourself look worse by going all ad hominem on me.

The only thing embarrassing is how you folks have such strong opinions on a video you didn’t watch. 

The Hudson valley boomerang which was described as big as a football field, was witnessed by thousands. People from every walk of life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

That’s basic human psychology.

Anecdotes are not evidence.

Well then every court in the land has some serious explaining to do. 

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

There is a BIG difference between the scientific standard of evidence and an eyewitness in a court of law.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

There is a BIG difference between the scientific standard of evidence and an eyewitness in a court of law.

Well @preacherman76 and science cannot do much science on an object that is temporarily appearing and gone.

But do you not see that the important question becomes: All things considered, what is most reasonable for me to believe?. 

In that consideration, witness testimony is reasonable to consider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Well @preacherman76 and science cannot do much science on an object that is temporarily appearing and gone.

But do you not see that the important question becomes: All things considered, what is most reasonable for me to believe?. 

In that consideration, witness testimony is reasonable to consider.

I dont think so.

Eyewitness testimony is unreliable and should always be taken with a truckload of salt... Especially when it comes to claims of ET visitation.

They human mind is far from perfect, check this out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory#Early_work

https://researchoutreach.org/articles/measuring-shared-knowledge-group-false-memory/

In the very end and the bottom line here.. all the eyewitness is really saying is  -  I saw something that I cant identify (a UFO) I believe it was an alien spaceship.

It makes zero sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

I dont think so.

Eyewitness testimony is unreliable and should always be taken with a truckload of salt... Especially when it comes to claims of ET visitation.

They human mind is far from perfect, check this out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory#Early_work

https://researchoutreach.org/articles/measuring-shared-knowledge-group-false-memory/

In the very end and the bottom line here.. all the eyewitness is really saying is  -  I saw something that I cant identify (a UFO) I believe it was an alien spaceship.

It makes zero sense. 

I believe it makes sense to consider (not blindly accept nor dismiss) witness testimony as I believe honest people to be largely reliable but not perfect. Enough saying the same thing is important in my consideration.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Where did I say he admitted that aliens are on Earth? Please quote me saying that, if not, apologize. 

Additionally, please answer the questions you deflected on: 

"He's studied the data like a scientist huh...so where are his findings published? Why not publish like a scientist before making unsubstantiated claims?" 

Fool. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It does when they begin to form patterns. Especially back then before internet. When you have several individuals who don’t know each other telling the same or similar stories that’s possible evidence. 

May I remind you that in the early modern period, from about 1400 to 1775, about 100,000 people were prosecuted for witchcraft in Europe and British America. Between 40,000 and 60,000 of them were executed!!

... does that make witches real?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Your eyes are opening 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, csspwns said:

Where did I say he admitted that aliens are on Earth? Please quote me saying that, if not, apologize. 

"He's studied the data like a scientist huh...so where are his findings published? Why not publish like a scientist before making unsubstantiated claims?" 

Fool. 

An eyewitness to the posts in this thread perceived them inaccurately.  Well, there you go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 5/24/2024 at 11:19 AM, csspwns said:

Fool. 

@Hankenhunter Following up on this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, csspwns said:

Fool. 

Some empty handed true believes are so desperate that now they are knee jerking for a ," got cha" on skeptics only further making themselves look ridiculous, must be humiliating

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/24/2024 at 1:12 PM, Hazzard said:

It makes zero sense. 

When it's not logical thinking not rational it's all empty handed true believers have, the lame deflections like trying to make skeptcs proof it wasn't blah blah or that we aren't open or special enough to experience paranormal is just silly and ridiculous and humiliating that it's all believers have are stories, using drop bears thinking about quantity of tales the fact none have supporting evidence is very telling that all they have are stories.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2