Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USAF sergeant encountered 'Walmart-sized' UFO and 'four beings'

On 5/24/2024 at 11:19 AM, csspwns said:

Where did I say he admitted that aliens are on Earth? Please quote me saying that, if not, apologize. 

Additionally, please answer the questions you deflected on: 

"He's studied the data like a scientist huh...so where are his findings published? Why not publish like a scientist before making unsubstantiated claims?" 

Fool. 

@Hankenhunter Following up on this again and looking forward to your response. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, csspwns said:

@Hankenhunter Following up on this again and looking forward to your response. 

And explain to me where the countless other witness reports are, a flying Walmart with disco lights and no one saw it????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2024 at 10:03 PM, the13bats said:

When it's not logical thinking not rational it's all empty handed true believers have, the lame deflections like trying to make skeptcs proof it wasn't blah blah or that we aren't open or special enough to experience paranormal is just silly and ridiculous and humiliating that it's all believers have are stories, using drop bears thinking about quantity of tales the fact none have supporting evidence is very telling that all they have are stories.

lol dude you don’t know jack s*** about it. On top of it you are an arrogant prideful jerk about it. 

Reading crap like this just makes me laugh. Makes me think back to when I and three others watched a flying saucer for a full half hour right above my house. Can I prove it? Of course not. But it happened just the same. 

Does it make me special? No. Just right time right place. 

Now you folks would, and have come up with every reason in the book why I was mistaken. Under no circumstances would you even consider anything else. And that’s cool. It’s just from where I sit, I know for a fact you are 100% wrong. 

If that’s the case, and it is, I wonder what else you folks are wrong about? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/24/2024 at 2:49 AM, Hankenhunter said:

Lol. Just proved how skeptics operate. No where in the entire interview does Kaiku admit that aliens are on earth. You jumped on him, and I for absolutely nothing. Congrats on being the second one to fall for it. Next time watch the vid so you wont look so foolish.

Hanken,you know the skeptics won't value the opinion of Kaiku.They will salivate if The "Amazing" Randi put in his two cents in though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, superman73 said:

Hanken,you know the skeptics won't value the opinion of Kaiku.They will salivate if The "Amazing" Randi put in his two cents in though.

Randi did debunk countless hoaxes exposing many for profit charlatans,
But cause me to salivate? No but a good India buffet does.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Did anyone come up with a answer to a question that's really bugging my ocd,

This case makes claims of a Walmart sized craft with disco lights says the sergeants "team" witnessed it and something that enormous and bright in the sky flyingvariunf we should have countless collaborating witness reports heck maybe a few bad pics where are these reports?

• Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 12:59 AM, Trelane said:

Walmart sized indeed

No, no!  He actually said Walnut-sized, and was misquoted.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

On top of it you are an arrogant prideful jerk about it. 

May I suggest you try to ride the high road, instead of being worse than those you insult...  I'm a jerk too, I guess, but I'd rather be that than .. wrong.  Waiting for that day to come - I love to learn new stuff.  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

May I suggest you try to ride the high road, instead of being worse than those you insult...  I'm a jerk too, I guess, but I'd rather be that than .. wrong.  Waiting for that day to come - I love to learn new stuff.  :D

Putting people on ignore if I still live rent free in their heads doesn't help much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Randi did debunk countless hoaxes exposing many for profit charlatans,
But cause me to salivate? No but a good India buffet does.

Lol...Randi being a fraud himself,exposing other frauds.Go figure

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, superman73 said:

Lol...Randi being a fraud himself,exposing other frauds.Go figure

Meh, so are Penn and Teller and I like them too

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Meh, so are Penn and Teller and I like them too

As do I.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, superman73 said:

As do I.

I have zero to really base it on but I suspect Randi in his pursuit of explaining alleged claims of "gifts" went at it similar to Houdini, I don't think either made claims of gifts themselves,
I am on the hobbyist level with magic and stuff and I'm very open it's all just an illusion and it's down right weird creepy to me when someone says I'm lying about it being a trick,  I have one case that still bugs me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

May I suggest you try to ride the high road, instead of being worse than those you insult... 

What fun would that be??

10 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm a jerk too, I guess, but I'd rather be that than .. wrong.  Waiting for that day to come - I love to learn new stuff.  :D

Na you’re not so bad. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Heck I consider you one of maybe 2 skeptics here who can be helpful. 

Don’t sweat it. If I were in your shoes without ever seeing I wouldn’t believe it either. Point still stands though. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Putting people on ignore if I still live rent free in their heads doesn't help much.

Oh stop. You know damn well you read everything I say here. And just cause I respond to your bullying comments to tell you about yourself doesn’t mean I think about you for one second after I’m done doing so. 

See bullies, when push comes to shove are usually cowards. That’s why you have me on “ignore” 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Don’t sweat it. If I were in your shoes without ever seeing I wouldn’t believe it either. Point still stands though. 

{A bit offtopic, and looong, sorry..}

Problem is.. I've experienced several 'events' myself as I've related here before and will relate again below.  As the years passed, I worked them all out.. but note the last two or three...  It doesn't matter what you now think you saw, it can be an illusion/dream/false memory..  And please note I don't do drugs and am a very light drinker.. :) 

1. ~9 years old, a bit of a loner so I neither told or asked anyone, but saw a bright whitish metallic sphere drifting across the sky at what seemed to be a fairly high altitude.  I later discovered I lived quite close to a Meteorological Bureau (Weather) that often released whitish met balloons..

2. ~17 years old, while out driving at night in an unpopulated area, saw huge fireball that covered a good 40 degrees of sky.  Rang Emergency Services, no reports of a plane or rocket failure, but later found out there were reports of a large meteor that night.

3. ~mid 40's, while driving across the Nullarbor (very remote, straight road, almost nothing to hit.. :D ) I decided to test what happens when I get exhausted, so after about 30 hours of being awake, I slowed right down and kept myself awake by any means.. I began to hallucinate - bushes were morphing into all sorts of animals and a few humans in strange costumery, they were all hyper-realistic but as I got closer to them they vanished.  They were very real at the time, although my brain was clearly not working properly.

4. ~50, I experienced a dream that was 3d, full colour, I was in control of everything, and it was as real as any reality.  When I awoke, for some hours I was utterly dazed and thought I was then in a dream and what had transpired was reality.  FTR I had dreamt I was a pilot, something I could not do in reality due to mild colorblindness..  To this day, my memory of that dream is as clear as any 'real' memory.. I still think I might be dreaming now.

5. ~55, out bushwalking, and I noticed a low-flying 737 heading away from a relatively nearby airport.  I didn't see it for very long as it went behind some trees, but it was enough for my spotting skills to kick in, it was a Boeing 737, mostly white with Virgin livery on the tail, about maybe 3km away.  I walked on, expecting to see it come out from the other end of the grove of trees, but it had vanished.  I looked around in all directions, nothing.  Thought I was going crazy, almost started seriously looking for a smoke plume where it must have crashed.. but nope..  Anyway, I scanned the trees and surrounds more carefully, and finally spotted the airliner.  It was a large white wading bird.  This was on a clear day, bright sun, and I felt like an idiot - my brain had obviously got enough of a view of the bird to find a suitable memory and then it changed it in my head!

6. ~60, Wish I'd had my camera for this one.. Night time, I had just got home, bright moon but lots of clouds, including low-level layered clouds, and higher altitude patchy ones.  I looked up, like I usually do, to see what's cruising (I live between 2 busy airports), and saw what initially I thought was an aircarft's landing lights lighting up the lowest level of clouds.  Problem was, the lit up patch was a bit wider than it should have been and a lot brighter.  It was in a rough oval shape, and eventually I discovered what was happening.  It was actually the moon just peeping out occasionally through holes in the upper clouds, and creating a fast sweeping beam of light that was projecting down to the lower layer.  I really wish I had captured it, as the effect was quite striking and not at all easy to explain, initially.  But it only lasted several seconds and I hadn't even thought about the camera until the effect was gone.  

Summarising, there's usually an explanation, and ... don't trust your perceptions - your brain can easily get **** wrong or make **** up..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If I were in your shoes without ever seeing I wouldn’t believe it either. Point still stands though. 

Hmm, I'm not sure which point actually is 'standing'.  Have you ever misremembered something?  Do you believe all of the paranormal things (ghosts, Bigfoot, astral travellers, religious visions, etc) on this website?  After all almost all of them suggest the same thing, that you'd believe it if you saw/experienced it too.  I don't doubt you saw something, just not sure why you'd have seemingly so much confidence in what it was, if you do.

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

And please note I don't do drugs and am a very light drinker..

I used to dabble in both quite a bit back in the day, it just illuminated for me the degree to which our brains can fool us even when we're not imbibing.  You can go to almost any bar at night and find people who have had too much who are obviously misperceiving/misinterpreting things, and many will confirm to you the next day after they sober up that they were.  But we should think our brains are 100% perfect when we're not buzzed?  Sleep or lack thereof, emotions, physical health, stress, desires... these cannot and do not contribute to misinterpretations?  I'm very skeptical of that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Hmm, I'm not sure which point actually is 'standing'. 

That people who don’t believe flying saucers exist are wrong. Seemed pretty clear to me. 

Have you ever misremembered something? 

Of course. Small seemingly insignificant things. Not the big stuff. 

Do you believe all of the paranormal things (ghosts, Bigfoot, astral travellers, religious visions, etc) on this website?  After all almost all of them suggest the same thing, that you'd believe it if you saw/experienced it too. 

No. I dont automatically discount them all either. Heck I’ve had several experiences with what folks call astral travel. I don’t believe anything about it though. Believe is a strong word. I don’t know what is actually happening. But I do understand why some folks draw the conclusions they do. I don’t believe they are right. But again I don’t discount it either. 

I don't doubt you saw something, just not sure why you'd have seemingly so much confidence in what it was, if you do.

Well basically because that night changed everything I believed was possible. I witnessed something that was so profound there was no way I could be anything less than confident. 

This wasn’t a satellite miles in the air. Or a shooting star that you see for a second. This was a full blown metal flying saucer. At one point came down so close to us I’m almost certain I could hit it throwing a small stone. I nearly ran away. 

Not only did I witness this, but there were three others there as well. We spoke at great length and detail about what we saw that night. All are in agreement. 

I say this with full confidence as well. Had any one of you been there that night, you’d have no doubt about it either. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Problem is.. I've experienced several 'events' myself as I've related here before and will relate again below.  As the years passed, I worked them all out.. but note the last two or three...  It doesn't matter what you now think you saw, it can be an illusion/dream/false memory..  And please note I don't do drugs and am a very light drinker.. :) 

1. ~9 years old, a bit of a loner so I neither told or asked anyone, but saw a bright whitish metallic sphere drifting across the sky at what seemed to be a fairly high altitude.  I later discovered I lived quite close to a Meteorological Bureau (Weather) that often released whitish met balloons..

2. ~17 years old, while out driving at night in an unpopulated area, saw huge fireball that covered a good 40 degrees of sky.  Rang Emergency Services, no reports of a plane or rocket failure, but later found out there were reports of a large meteor that night.

3. ~mid 40's, while driving across the Nullarbor (very remote, straight road, almost nothing to hit.. :D ) I decided to test what happens when I get exhausted, so after about 30 hours of being awake, I slowed right down and kept myself awake by any means.. I began to hallucinate - bushes were morphing into all sorts of animals and a few humans in strange costumery, they were all hyper-realistic but as I got closer to them they vanished.  They were very real at the time, although my brain was clearly not working properly.

4. ~50, I experienced a dream that was 3d, full colour, I was in control of everything, and it was as real as any reality.  When I awoke, for some hours I was utterly dazed and thought I was then in a dream and what had transpired was reality.  FTR I had dreamt I was a pilot, something I could not do in reality due to mild colorblindness..  To this day, my memory of that dream is as clear as any 'real' memory.. I still think I might be dreaming now.

5. ~55, out bushwalking, and I noticed a low-flying 737 heading away from a relatively nearby airport.  I didn't see it for very long as it went behind some trees, but it was enough for my spotting skills to kick in, it was a Boeing 737, mostly white with Virgin livery on the tail, about maybe 3km away.  I walked on, expecting to see it come out from the other end of the grove of trees, but it had vanished.  I looked around in all directions, nothing.  Thought I was going crazy, almost started seriously looking for a smoke plume where it must have crashed.. but nope..  Anyway, I scanned the trees and surrounds more carefully, and finally spotted the airliner.  It was a large white wading bird.  This was on a clear day, bright sun, and I felt like an idiot - my brain had obviously got enough of a view of the bird to find a suitable memory and then it changed it in my head!

6. ~60, Wish I'd had my camera for this one.. Night time, I had just got home, bright moon but lots of clouds, including low-level layered clouds, and higher altitude patchy ones.  I looked up, like I usually do, to see what's cruising (I live between 2 busy airports), and saw what initially I thought was an aircarft's landing lights lighting up the lowest level of clouds.  Problem was, the lit up patch was a bit wider than it should have been and a lot brighter.  It was in a rough oval shape, and eventually I discovered what was happening.  It was actually the moon just peeping out occasionally through holes in the upper clouds, and creating a fast sweeping beam of light that was projecting down to the lower layer.  I really wish I had captured it, as the effect was quite striking and not at all easy to explain, initially.  But it only lasted several seconds and I hadn't even thought about the camera until the effect was gone.  

Summarising, there's usually an explanation, and ... don't trust your perceptions - your brain can easily get **** wrong or make **** up..

Brother I feel ya man.  I’ve had several similar experiences that come to find out weren't a big deal at all. Especially in the dream category.  

And I appreciate you taking the time to help me understand your point of view. Honestly. Thing is my story has little to no similarities. It wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t some far away object that could be mistaken, wasn’t caused by sleep deprivation. And was witnessed by three other people. 

This was a straight up in your face UFO. That was clear before it began to descend towards us. When I first saw it I was mesmerized. As it came down I became fearful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t some far away object that could be mistaken, wasn’t caused by sleep deprivation. And was witnessed by three other people. 

prove it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Hmm, I'm not sure which point actually is 'standing'.  Have you ever misremembered something?  Do you believe all of the paranormal things (ghosts, Bigfoot, astral travellers, religious visions, etc) on this website?  After all almost all of them suggest the same thing, that you'd believe it if you saw/experienced it too.  I don't doubt you saw something, just not sure why you'd have seemingly so much confidence in what it was, if you do.

Yeah, that whole if you saw what I saw bs, ( we didn't see it and you can't prove you did ) the whole claims of witnesses who aren't ever around to collaborate the story, it's just more excuses from empty handed believers.

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Very great post thanks for sharing, I'll tell mine then gotta get to the real world, work.

I was about 13 and we were staying on Daytona Beach while the Beach is slammed in the day time even cars cruise it at night no cars allowed and it's almost dead,

I was flying a kite with new to me at the time glow sticks, as far as I could see no one else on beach for a long way, then coming at me was a huge dark saucer with typical lights running around it. It was getting closer. I was getting worried then scared, was it this the mothership?

I dropped my kite string and was going to run but just sat down the thing wasnt too far away and would be over me any moment was I gonna die? I was terrified, couldn't someone be near see this too? But no.

If I stopped here it's just another tale that believers like DB would give a high rating to being aliens, but no

As it got almost over me I heard the familiar hum of small craft engine and what I swore were lights spinning sequencing around a saucer, no, it was a light matrix under the wings of the planes this pulled advertising banners by day.

The lights scrolled out that it was two for one drinks at some bar sharkys I believe.

Witness reports are dog doo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

prove it

I wish I could. Wish I hadn’t been so star struck and nearly frozen in place that I would have woke the whole damn street up, hoping someone had a camera. Not that it would have matter here. At least it would be something though.

Since I can’t, I can at least know for my own personal reasons, not everything cynics believe is true. Especially when it comes to the existence of flying saucers. You might not believe they do, and regardless of an admitted lack of evidence, you are wrong. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You might not believe they do, and regardless of an admitted lack of evidence, you are wrong.

oh i'm wrong am i?? prove me wrong.. zzzzzz boring

• Like 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

oh i'm wrong am i?? prove me wrong.. zzzzzz boring

You just are. Boring or not. I don’t care what you think. I don’t care what you believe. You are nothing more than a troll here anyway. You just post the same crap day after day year after year. Talk about boring lol

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t care what you think.

then why reply?

• Thanks 1