Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Haunted Morgue In India

Shuffletracker

Posted (edited)

I saw this on one of those paranormal shows on the Roki Channel. It's a morgue in India and the video pretty much speaks for itself.

Also, I have seen the video about a dozen times and I am surprised at the back and forth motion that the gurney moves. The way it moves is uncanny!

If it was rigged someway, they did a great job of it. Also, the guy who was walking in the video, and if I saw a gurney move like that...I would have reacted the same way.

Fact or Fraud- you tell me.

ST

Edited by Shuffletracker
  • Haha 1

Fraud,

"Real ghost caught on camera" that's a click bait title to reel in the credious.

The second part where we have a very thirsty guy at a water fountain, it's timed out perfectly for when he heads to the gurney it moves, why did hevneedvthat gurney, the one that moved?  also why is the camera which is supposedly a mounted security cam moving shaky like its being held by someone who had too much coffee with their Paneer Masala?

I wouldn't have reacted the same way, how was that gurney movement in any way a threat of harm?  I would have checked out the gurney to see why it moved.

First part, cams less shaky but still jittery, and I see zero gurney movement I couldn't replicate with trickery .

I don't believe in ghosts and this video provides zero to change my mind, if ghosts did exist those random gurney moves are the best they got?

Videos like that can be real or easily faked. Which is it in this case? I'd like to hear more testimony from the people involved and the history of paranormal activity alleged at the location. 

Papameter Reading

60% Paranormal    35% Fake    5% Natural Movement

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 11:43 AM, Shuffletracker said:

Fact or Fraud- you tell me.

Looks to be a fraud. I question the artifact near the gurney. Though I do enjoy such videos for entertainment purposes. 

• Thanks 1

But how did they get the gurney to go back and forth and twist at odd angles?

If a fraud, it would have to be an elaborate one, you know?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Shuffletracker said:

It's a video of a video. One or both could've been edited. There's an odd distortion next to the gurney. Could've been the results of removing a person. I personally see stuff like this as entertainment. I can't take any of it serious anymore.

• Like 3

Jeez,i really hope when i die I'm not compelled to move random objects for the rest of eternity.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2024 at 4:43 PM, Shuffletracker said:

If it was rigged someway, they did a great job of it.

it was rigged because the paranormal does not exist

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2024 at 11:32 AM, papageorge1 said:

Videos like that can be real or easily faked. Which is it in this case? I'd like to hear more testimony from the people involved and the history of paranormal activity alleged at the location. 

Papameter Reading

60% Paranormal    35% Fake    5% Natural Movement

A huge lean to paranormal with admitted lack of evidence to support it.

On 5/24/2024 at 12:09 PM, Shuffletracker said:

Give me my box of tricks I could reproduce this in an hour, and if a photo shop quicker.

On 5/24/2024 at 7:11 PM, diddyman68 said:

Jeez,i really hope when i die I'm not compelled to move random objects for the rest of eternity.

That would suck,

• Like 1

On 5/25/2024 at 9:11 AM, diddyman68 said:

Maybe all ghosts are blind…..thus the tap tap of the white stick and things that go bump in the night….just a thought…😆

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Shadowsfall said:

Maybe all ghosts are blind…..thus the tap tap of the white stick and things that go bump in the night….just a thought…😆

According to a believer on here he knows a teen age boy who killed himself and is now a ghost, his mom channels him and sells books on it all, pretty slick.

This kid leads an active afterlife including playing jokes on this member and having dates.