Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering A Three Card Tarot Reading - Radiant Spirit Wise Tarot Deck..

Shuffletracker

Posted (edited)

I'll try to do at least one per day.

I'll give you the basis meanings of the cards and you can see if the cards fit your situation or not. I tend not to talk a lot, since you know yourself better than I ever will.

I will also try to use "gut feelings" if I am being called to do so.

Also, don't post a question in your post as it may cloud the reading.

Also I don't use reversals or spreads.

First come first serve.

Put your request in on this thread & I will post your reading on this thread too.

ST

Edited by Shuffletracker
add sentence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would you need to know anything about me in advance ?

If not ,go ahead . I'm game..

• Like 1

I will try to have it done by the end of the day diddyman68. I don't need any info about you.

• Thanks 1

Can I have a reading, please?

• Like 1

I too would like a reading please.

• Like 1

Acute - look for it on Thursday.

Guyver - look for it on Friday.

• Like 3

I would like a reading please, Shuffletracker. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shuffletracker said:

Acute - look for it on Thursday.

Ok. Thank you.

:tu:

• Like 1

Diddyman68,

I have shuffled and cut the deck three times, so lets see what comes up?

Ten Of Pentacles - This card is about family and generations. It's also harvest time and a manifestation of all things. Three generations are seen standing at the entrance of the walled city. There is also an old man there as well who very well could be a grandfather or The Hermit. A married couple gaze at one another. A child pets the family dog. This is a card of complete manifestation in the material world, lifting the veil and opening the spiritual world.  It is a card of looking beyond. It represents the people, places and things you hold dear. Let's go to the next card...

Nine of Swords - This is the card of sleepless nights. Racing & torturous thoughts go thru the mind. Feelings of anger could be present but, I am getting the vibe that this is only a temporary condition. The nine swords form a makeshift ladder above the bed, I believe that you will escape and your feet won't get cut on the swords. You need to allow what is unneeded to slip away from you and then peace will prevail. Let's finish...

Ace of Wands - Aces are the start of something new & fresh. It is the card of the spark of desire. Energy and originality are contained in the card. It is the beginning of passion in a career. It is also a gift from Divine Intelligence in which a man's hand can be seen coming from a gray cloud holding a wand. This card can also represent spirituality and love.

((( We are complete)))

Well, there was the first one, hope you like it.

ST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Acute,

Ok, here we go.

Six of Swords - A female figure and a child are ferried across a body of water by a boatman. Could mean movement with those you love and that better times are ahead. A journey with those who are closest to you. In the card you can see rough waters turning into smooth waters i.e for some emotional situation in your life (water = emotion), this card could indicate that there is no going back. Let's go on...

Queen of Wands - Mature & developed sense of sensuality and sexuality is present in the card. Charismatic personality who draws people like a moth to the flame. One who ignites the passion of others and always remains true to her cause. Generous devotional energy & a deeply spiritual woman. Tireless energy and loyalty to those around her. She empowers those around. She could be a salespeople or a actress or a public speaker. Let's finish,

Three of Swords - In the card we see three swords piercing a red heart with clouds and rain in the background. The card indicates some kind of heartbreak or betrayal present here. However, it's the wound that lets the light in. I am also getting the vibe that the clouds & rain are only temporary conditions, and no blood is coming forth from the heart being pierced. The 3 of Swords is a card of pain but is also a heart opener. Heart opening is not an easy process, or your heart would already be opened. It's needed for growth.

(((We are complete)))

There's the second reading down, I hope it fits your situation.

ST

• Thanks 1

You know an attractive fertile female with blonde hair, don't you? Her name starts with an M, ... no, with a C!

Posted (edited)

That would be "fishing"...that's something the TV psychics do.

I wish I knew an attractive blond.

Edited by Shuffletracker
add text
  • Haha 1

Guyver - I'll do your reading this evening.

Ouija Ouija - I should have yours done sometime Friday

----------------------------------------------------

Any honest feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shuffletracker said:

Any honest feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm confused.  Two weeks ago you were wondering if it was worth $40 to have a Tarot card reading done...and now you are doing readings??

• Like 2

Guyver,

I have given the deck 3 shuffles & 3 cuts, and I am ready to deal.

Four of Wands # The main meaning of the card is that of a celebration. This could be because your work has paid off for you in early dividends. However, this is an early celebration of some kind of success. The number 4 represents a stability of passion, and the suit of Wands means passion, fire & energy. The card shows two female figures holding up flowers and standing behind an archway. An archway in the Tarot means a new beginning and a fresh start. This is a very positive card as it means your celebrating your small success's. There really isn't anymore to add here as I would be repeating myself here. Let's go on...

Knight of Cups # The main meaning of the card is that the Knight is looking for love. He is on a quest for that love of his life. The suit of cups means "emotions". Cups also hold water. Water = emotions. The Knight is on a horse facing a river or a sea of water. Romance is in the air when the Knight of Cups appears on the scene. Also, the Knight of Cups also tells us to slow down & enjoy the journey i.e enjoy the process. Developments are sure to come but will take time. This Knight carries a slower energy than the other Knights in the deck. Enjoy the view before it passes you by. Let's finish...

Nine of Cups # Success, pleasure are yours. A genie sit's ready to grant your wish, he makes your dream come true. Nine cups sit on a table which represents your positive manifestation. The 9 of Cups appears to remind us of life's magic and the fire power lying within you. It also reminds you to use responsibility and love to create meaningful goals and wishes & dreams. Not much else to all here.

(((We are complete)))

I hope the card make sense to you, any questions just let me know. You got 3 really very good cards.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm confused.  Two weeks ago you were wondering if it was worth $40 to have a Tarot card reading done...and now you are doing readings??

Yes, I decided not to go to that reader and use that money to buy a Tarot deck for myself, I also got a book to go with it. For the readings I use the book to describe the meaning of the card to the person asking for the reading and to give them any impression that I got off the cards.

I've done other types of divinations in the past as well.i.e Psycards.

Sorry, for the confusion.

ST

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shuffletracker said:

Guyver,

I have given the deck 3 shuffles & 3 cuts, and I am ready to deal.

Four of Wands # The main meaning of the card is that of a celebration. This could be because your work has paid off for you in early dividends. However, this is an early celebration of some kind of success. The number 4 represents a stability of passion, and the suit of Wands means passion, fire & energy. The card shows two female figures holding up flowers and standing behind an archway. An archway in the Tarot means a new beginning and a fresh start. This is a very positive card as it means your celebrating your small success's. There really isn't anymore to add here as I would be repeating myself here. Let's go on...

Knight of Cups # The main meaning of the card is that the Knight is looking for love. He is on a quest for that love of his life. The suit of cups means "emotions". Cups also hold water. Water = emotions. The Knight is on a horse facing a river or a sea of water. Romance is in the air when the Knight of Cups appears on the scene. Also, the Knight of Cups also tells us to slow down & enjoy the journey i.e enjoy the process. Developments are sure to come but will take time. This Knight carries a slower energy than the other Knights in the deck. Enjoy the view before it passes you by. Let's finish...

Nine of Cups # Success, pleasure are yours. A genie sit's ready to grant your wish, he makes your dream come true. Nine cups sit on a table which represents your positive manifestation. The 9 of Cups appears to remind us of life's magic and the fire power lying within you. It also reminds you to use responsibility and love to create meaningful goals and wishes & dreams. Not much else to all here.

(((We are complete)))

I hope the card make sense to you, any questions just let me know. You got 3 really very good cards.

I thank you so very much.  That was awesome!

• Like 1

I have shuffled & cut the deck and am ready to start Ouija Ouija

Wheel of Fortune # This is the ancient symbol of fate, fortune and destiny. Could be time to buy a lottery ticket. A much deeper meaning of the card is that life is an ever-changing state. Keep your eyes in the center, find a steady focal point to keep you grounded no matter what life throws at you. Energy and motion are present in the card. In the center of the card there is a round wheel with 8 spokes in it. The number 8 means "abundance", maybe it's time to focus on what you're wanting and not on what you do not want. Don't keep your focus on "what is" - that will drain you of your energy & time. NOW would be a good time to plant seed to reap a harvest later on. There is a lot of symbolism in the card that I am going to skip because I use my new Tarot book, but I think I got my main points across here. Let's continue...

Ten of Wands # In the card we see a man weighted down by 10 wands upon his back. A need for rest & relaxation time. It's time to release what is no longer needed. The end has arrived, and the circle has run its course. Wands are a heavy suit because its the element of passion. A fire can warm us but it can blaze out of control if left untended. The card tells you that everything in your life is in flux. Your need of down time will soon be replaced with enthusiasm as you spring back to life. For the time being, take it easy. Let's finish...

Ten of Swords # The Ten of Swords is the ultimate end of the situation. Its done, finished and done with drama. The figure lays face-down on the ground with ten swords in his back. But at the same time, a bright and golden sun pierces the darkness of the blackest night letting you know that a new beginning and a new day is dawning. The figure on the ground makes a right hand gesture with his fingers letting you know that this is a metaphorical death. And that temporary discomfort leads to ultimate healing..

(((We are complete)))

Ouija, another three very good cards. It's my hope that you like the reading!

I am all caught-up now with the readings...

• Thanks 2

Thank you very much, Shuffletracker. I'll respond in more detail tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the reading, Shuffletracker.

:)

• Like 1

Thanks for the reading @Shuffletracker maybe I'm unreadable or don't know how to interpret readings,but the only thing that rang true was the child petting a family dog.but then my child is 20 years old now.

I know some people will get something out of it,and that can be a kind of comfort or something to strive for.

I don't believe in card readings ,fortune tellers etc but if it's free ,hey no harm done,

Thanks for taking the time to do it though, appreciate it.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 2:52 PM, Shuffletracker said:

That would be "fishing"...that's something the TV psychics do.

what makes you different from a TV psychic?

15 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what makes you different from a TV psychic?

He's not on tv.

• Haha 2

Just a general reminder for threads such as this one, we have some specific guidelines pinned up here:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/253520-for-readers-and-those-requesting-readings/

Debates/arguments on the merits or otherwise of Tarot readings are welcome but should have their own separate thread.

Thank you.

• Thanks 2