Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's daughter Ashley has finally admitted her diary about 'showers with dad' is real

glorybebe

And yet they jail the woman for taking it. Not saying it was right to sell it to Project Veritas But isn't their laws for child abuse also?

• Like 2

Wow.  This is not something I expected to hear about today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I can't wait to see how Biden's minions twist this. I think I already know which ones will try.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I can't wait to see how Biden's minions twist this. I think I already know which ones will try.

Are you kidding...

This thread will be nothing but crickets shortly 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Are you kidding...

eb17d0925c49ef13af6e84cdfeaad079.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Are you kidding...

It won't be if people actually discuss  the situation without insulting each other.  I really like seeing other people's opinions and insites, too many times threads get shut down when there is so much we can learn from each other

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

It won't be if people actually discuss  the situation without insulting each other.  I really like seeing other people's opinions and insites, too many times threads get shut down when there is so much we can learn from each other

I looked at the article and think the naked pictures of Hunter and his uncle are probably enough to do it without the name calling.

Edit to add: Basically my take on it is this:  If a woman gets molested/raped and opts not to go to the police.  Stealing her diary or pictures and posting it for everyone to see isn't something to be applauded.  People who do so usually are weird perverts into that stuff.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I looked at the article and think the naked pictures of Hunter and his uncle are probably enough to do it without the name calling.

Edit to add: Basically my take on it is this:  If a woman gets molested/raped and opts not to go to the police.  Stealing her diary or pictures and posting it for everyone to see isn't something to be applauded.  People who do so usually are weird perverts into that stuff.

What woman  are we talking about Gromdor?  This story is about her when she was little girl.

She continues: 'I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be.'

Showers with my dad.

Ashley also wrote, in the same diary, that she was in treatment for 'sexual trauma'.

Let's pause here to state the obvious: If this were the diary entry of a Trump daughter, the media would be at DEFCON 1. This would be front-page news, the sole focus of special Rachel Maddow furrowed-brow editions, MSNBC and CNN primetime investigations, the incessant drumbeat of every Sunday show and op-ed from now until election day, the left-wing press demanding answers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'll be more interested in what Ashley Biden has to say as opposed to conservative speculation. 

Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-biden-diary-confirmed-what-more-do-we-now-know-1900509

• Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'll be more interested in what Ashley Biden has to say as opposed to conservative speculation. 

Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-biden-diary-confirmed-what-more-do-we-now-know-1900509

You knew the untterly desperate dolt45 subjects would do just what they are doing with it, meanwhile.... Trump is in court now for having an affairs with sex trade workers, trying to pay them hush money, let me know when joe is brought up on charges for anything he did illegal in any way, present your evidence, if it supports guilt all say, lock em up.

Of course the net is chocked full of Trump in rather inappropriate pics with daughter, even saying he found her at 13 more sexual attractive than his wife.

Now watch me get an ad hominem attacks from loyal BOM subjects, if I knew my marmalade Messiah was gonna loose yet again.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You knew the untterly desperate dolt45 subjects would do just what they are doing with it, meanwhile.... Trump is in court now for having an affairs with sex trade workers, trying to pay them hush money, let me know when joe is brought up on charges for anything he did illegal in any way, present your evidence, if it supports guilt all say, lock em up.

Of course the net is chocked full of Trump in rather inappropriate pics with daughter, even saying he found her at 13 more sexual attractive than his wife.

Now watch me get an ad hominem attacks from loyal BOM subjects, if I knew my marmalade Messiah was gonna loose yet again.

It's another my son hunter. 

Ashley Biden indicates that she has been wildly misrepresented.  As she apparently wrote it, that's actually pretty important here. Much more so then wild imagination. 

People who say Trump is a target yet froth at the mouth over these allegations are intense hypocrites. It's a beat up piece. As soon as I saw Tara Reed taken out of context it was obvious that this isnt a factually correct opinion piece. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's another my son hunter. 

Ashley Biden indicates that she has been wildly misrepresented.  As she apparently wrote it, that's actually pretty important here. Much more so then wild imagination. 

People who say Trump is a target yet froth at the mouth over these allegations are intense hypocrites. It's a beat up piece. As soon as I saw Tara Reed taken out of context it was obvious that this isnt a factually correct opinion piece. 

I will say joe has bad luck with his kids, dolt45 his kids learned well from him how to hide their mischief, well okay Trump is in court now with countless other trials on their way but, nevermind

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That article is hilariously biased 

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Yep, consider the source and it's believers.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Low quality opinion piece for a choir.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Low quality opinion piece for a choir.

The usual suspects are very aroused over it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Occupational Hubris said:

The usual suspects are very aroused over it

That's it right there, nail on head.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

That's it right there, nail on head.

Every accusation with them is a confession 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Every accusation with them is a confession 

I've seen a few on here way way too aroused by stuff that creeps out normal people.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

--

Trump NEVER said he "grabbed women by the "*****".  If you have proof he did, please post it.

As for the ridiculous lie that you led with:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-Trump-allegedly-asked-110000598.html

Aren't you an educator, Hats?  Trump is a narcissist and an ego-maniac, among other flaws, so why trade in long debunked lies instead of using truth to argue he is unqualified to hold the office?  It is precisely these kinds of attacks that have insulated the man from charges of real faults and flaws.  The Left lied early and often and the media was so biased and deceitful in its reporting that they effectively made the man untouchable as a political figure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

From the article:-

"But rather than do its job without fear or favor, the vast majority of the media — which has adjudged Donald Trump as everything from a racist to a rapist, and never fails to regurgitate accusations, no matter how old or inconsistent — has conveniently ignored similar allegations against Joe Biden (more on those later)."

Yes, pretty much sums up the last 5 years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Trump NEVER said he "grabbed women by the "*****".  If you have proof he did, please post it.

As for the ridiculous lie that you led with:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-Trump-allegedly-asked-110000598.html

Aren't you an educator, Hats?  Trump is a narcissist and an ego-maniac, among other flaws, so why trade in long debunked lies instead of using truth to argue he is unqualified to hold the office?  It is precisely these kinds of attacks that have insulated the man from charges of real faults and flaws.  The Left lied early and often and the media was so biased and deceitful in its reporting that they effectively made the man untouchable as a political figure.  

YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS! 
AT just said he (Trump) is unqualified to hold the office. 

for the record, it was satirically invoking the usual defence of the Sleepy Oneby exaggeration or tsk8ng things out of context about the Orange Menace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1