Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Uncovers Hidden Battle

ChrLzs

Trump supporters, please help me out..  you know the plaque on his golf course about the Potomac being a river of blood...?   Tell me more, and how come I've not heard about this battle before..  did the MIB use neuralysers ... or what happened?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Trump supporters, please help me out..  you know the plaque on his golf course about the Potomac being a river of blood...?   Tell me more, and how come I've not heard about this battle before..  did the MIB use neuralysers ... or what happened?

Lame attempt at trolling.  You can do better than this... I've seen you do it.  Run along now, there's a good lad.  :st

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did a declare it a historical site and apply for some sort of tax credit?  My guess is it is just another shyster thing he did do skim some more money.

"That was a prime site for river crossings. So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot – a lot of them. How would they know that?" Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. "Were they there?"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Did a declare it a historical site and apply for some sort of tax credit?  My guess is it is just another shyster thing he did do skim some more money.

"That was a prime site for river crossings. So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot – a lot of them. How would they know that?" Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. "Were they there?"

Tax break on a historical site. Just like when he buried his ex in the weeds on one of his golf courses. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Just like when he buried his ex in the weeds on one of his golf courses. 

That was pretty damn janky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Because she was Catholic the ground had to be consecrated making it exempt.

My family plot isn't. I paid taxes on it. 

We all pay taxes on things these people avoid.

• Like 4

LoL. That (trump) stunt takes the cake!!    :lol:   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, and-then said:

Lame attempt at trolling.  You can do better than this... I've seen you do it.  Run along now, there's a good lad.  :st

Troll?  :D  Better a troll than a cowardly ostrich.  But thanks for responding, every post, every view helps!  Unsurprisingly, you didn't comment even on the existence of the plaque, let alone the disgraceful false story that Trump and/or his minions put on it.  I know you are a little bit on the .. er .. low side of truth-seeking, but why don't you grow a set and actually look at the topic properly, and then tell us all what sort of a person does that..

It's certainly your sort.  Thanks for showing us how you respond to being lied to by Trump.

So, anyone else?  Is the story on the plaque true? (No, it is utter garbage.)  Anyone live nearby, so we can verify the plaque exists?  It wouldn't surprise me if it was removed as this quaint little story spreads, but there is PLENTY of evidence and pictures of it  so it's too late to deny it.

What a disgusting slap in the face to genuine military forces who proudly defend their country ... from the likes of Trump..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

What a disgusting slap in the face to genuine military forces who proudly defend their country ... from the likes of Trump..

Is that something new? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Gromdor said:

:lol:       logic isn’t mr. trump’s strong suit?     How do today’s historians know the civil war even happened?  We’re they there?

Edited by lightly
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Piney said:

Because she was Catholic the ground had to be consecrated making it exempt.

My family plot isn't. I paid taxes on it. 

You gotta marvel at the creativity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

You gotta marvel at the creativity.

Hello darlin! I've missed you here. 🙂

• Thanks 2

On 5/24/2024 at 4:44 AM, Ell said:

This quote from him seems like it sums up his philosophy pretty well. Like it or not, I challenge you to prove it wrong. Lol. 

"Write your story the way you want to write it. You don't have to talk to anybody. It doesn't make any difference."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:lol: He so lives up to his nickname. Don the Con.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Unsurprisingly, you didn't comment even on the existence of the plaque, let alone the disgraceful false story that Trump and/or his minions put on it.

That's because I've heard so many accusations that turned out to be lies, that I simply stopped giving a damn.  If he did something disgusting, so be it.  I've never claimed the guy was some virtuous hero.  All I care about is that despite how personally flawed he might be, once he was in office he NEVER behaved as he was accused of behaving.  In fact, every time his political enemies used their media beeches to slander him and to take him to court, he won... every...single..time.  He won because they were lying and they lied to try to impede his agenda.  He did more positive things for America with his Executve Orders than Biden has ever done.  

So yeah, I consider you a troll, just like several other anti Orange Man Bad nutters on this site.  If it weren't so destructive to my country, I'd almost enjoy watching you folks support the chaotic meltdown that is coming this year.  Most of you folks will deny it now but be right in the middle of glorifying - or ignoring - the anarchists in the streets this summer.

• Haha 1

I gotta say as an outsider here American politics is taking a real pounding as d day approaches…..you really do need better candidates….but ain’t gonna happen now is it….:no:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shadowsfall said:

I gotta say as an outsider here American politics is taking a real pounding as d day approaches…..you really do need better candidates….but ain’t gonna happen now is it….:no:

:w00t: 

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

:w00t: 

Sadly ain’t that the truth…

• Like 2

9 hours ago, and-then said:

I simply stopped giving a damn

Oh, right.  In that case, why are you typing these pathetic 'defenses'?  Why are you even here - to tell us it just doesn't matter anymore and lies are OK and that is what Trump wants?  Are you the prime 'voter' he wants to sucker?  That's a shitload worse than being a troll.  And do report me to Saru if you genuinely think I'm trolling, rather than whine and whinge on the thread.  Are you afraid of getting moderated, perhaps?

BTW, those questions require no response - you just told us all that is necessary in your two posts above.

There's your problem, Merka.  Too many and thens.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

For people who read this and think "Nah"...  Allow me to help:

The plaque is (was?) located between the 14th green and the 15th tee of the Trump National Golf Club, Lowes Island, Sterling VA.

It looks like this:
2017-05-23-14.18.55-990x556.jpg
(from Golf News Net)
And the lying text falsely reads:

{Crest}
Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South,
died at this spot, "The Rapids", on the Potomac River. The
casualties were so great that the water would turn red and
thus became known as "The River of Blood".

It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!

Donald John Trump

Amusingly, the 'crest' is a made up one for the Trump Organisation.  I guess the TO employed all them now dead soldier heroes...

This sort of crap makes me want to vomit.  It's like stolen valour, only far worse.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, and-then said:

In fact, every time his political enemies used their media beeches to slander him and to take him to court, he won... every...single..time.

LIE.

Actually, if you count them (and they include every frivolous claim and every claim where the opponents just gave up as they couldn't afford to continue), Trump has still lost more than half all his cases in the Supreme Court.  And his crack team never got to "lock her up" did they?  They also never got a scrap of evidence against Biden's son, nor ANY of the other multitudes of claims he kept screaming hysterically about. Shall I continue..? Then there was no evidence to support any of the ludicrous election fraud cases (remember the pillow guy?).  Alina Habba, Sydney Powell, remember those?  Also E.Jean Carroll $83m, his $355m fraud case  ... and I've only just started, oh happy days.  Could go on for hours, but you told us before you weren't listening, so what would be the point...

Yes, apart from all those....  I can see why you said you just don't care (or listen) any more.  And yet, here you are, still spreading bull**** around in the hope you will infect others dumb enough to believe you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 5/25/2024 at 9:31 PM, and-then said:

That's because I've heard so many accusations that turned out to be lies, that I simply stopped giving a damn.  If he did something disgusting, so be it.  I've never claimed the guy was some virtuous hero.  All I care about is that despite how personally flawed he might be, once he was in office he NEVER behaved as he was accused of behaving.  In fact, every time his political enemies used their media beeches to slander him and to take him to court, he won... every...single..time.  He won because they were lying and they lied to try to impede his agenda.  He did more positive things for America with his Executve Orders than Biden has ever done.  

So yeah, I consider you a troll, just like several other anti Orange Man Bad nutters on this site.  If it weren't so destructive to my country, I'd almost enjoy watching you folks support the chaotic meltdown that is coming this year.  Most of you folks will deny it now but be right in the middle of glorifying - or ignoring - the anarchists in the streets this summer.

This is what is commonly referred to as "delusion" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3