Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump brazenly asks Bronx crowd if he was ‘hotter’ before or after becoming president

Unusual Tournament

Posted (edited)

Trump brazenly asks Bronx crowd if he was ‘hotter’ before or after becoming president

Donald Trump has bragged that he was as “hot as a pistol” as he indulged in his own popularity both before and after becoming US presidentwhile at his rally in the Bronx.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-rally-bronx-new-york-b2550882.html

Edited by Unusual Tournament
  • Haha 4

Trumps yuge rally.

fark_gagcxvSWzbNYtjMnBE19Wbm7TcA.jpg

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

-

I assume you'd have voted for Tater.  The truth is, in the current administration, Americans don't have a damned CLUE who is in control of our nukes.  As an aside... I'm currently reading a non-fiction book by Annie Jacobson about her research on nuclear war.  I've learned a few details that make having a senile old man ostensibly in charge of our nukes even MORE terrifying.  The prime fact is that after our military confirms we have ICBMs inbound and before we even know for sure where they are targeted, the POTUS, at anytime, night or day, would have a total of SIX MINUTES from the point he is told we are under attack, to decide how we will respond.  SIX...MINUTES.

This man only rarely even addresses the nation after sunset.  He has spent over 40% of his time as POTUS, on vacation.  His staff frequently call a "Lid" in the early afternoon to keep him from being available for questions.

Bottom line is, no matter how much you media-zombies hate the man, Orange Man would at least be available to make the call.  You folks should begin practicing keeping a straight face if you have to try to convince us this November that Tater actually "won" AGAIN.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trumps yuge rally.

And left-wing news is having a meltdown over it. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trumps yuge rally.

In a state that has been solidly Blue for decades?  It'd be the equivalent of Biden drawing 3500 at a rally in rural Alabama.  Wait, he never drew that large of crowd even in a solidly, long-term Blue state.  Tater is so unpopular that lying about him winning this time around will be totally unbelievable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, and-then said:

I assume you'd have voted for Tater.  The truth is, in the current administration, Americans don't have a damned CLUE who is in control of our nukes.  As an aside... I'm currently reading a non-fiction book by Annie Jacobson about her research on nuclear war.  I've learned a few details that make having a senile old man ostensibly in charge of our nukes even MORE terrifying.  The prime fact is that after our military confirms we have ICBMs inbound and before we even know for sure where they are targeted, the POTUS, at anytime, night or day, would have a total of SIX MINUTES from the point he is told we are under attack, to decide how we will respond.  SIX...MINUTES.

This man only rarely even addresses the nation after sunset.  He has spent over 40% of his time as POTUS, on vacation.  His staff frequently call a "Lid" in the early afternoon to keep him from being available for questions.

Bottom line is, no matter how much you media-zombies hate the man, Orange Man would at least be available to make the call.  You folks should begin practicing keeping a straight face if you have to try to convince us this November that Tater actually "won" AGAIN.

So, are you going to accept the results when Trump loses again? Will you disappear again when he loses again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Michelle said:

And left-wing news is having a meltdown over it. 😄

Only to point out yet another lie by El Lardo.🤣 The fool is incapable of telling the truth. That's why he's never testifies in his own defense at two trials so far. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Only to point out yet another lie by El Lardo.🤣 The fool is incapable of telling the truth. That's why he's never testifies in his own defense at two trials so far. 

Not the news I've seen. They've been soooo disappointed people from the Bronx went to see ol' Don. The bluuuuuest city in the US. One even asked a bunch of different people where they were from because she thought they were all shills from other states. They were actually from the Bronx. 😳

:lol:

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Not the news I've seen. They've been soooo disappointed people from the Bronx went to see ol' Don. The bluuuuuest city in the US. One even asked a bunch of different people where they were from because she though they were all shills from other states. They were actually from the Bronx. 😳

:lol:

These folks who have been drinking the MSM anti Trump Koolaid for 7 years are going to be astonished this November.  In fact, they'll be almost guaranteed to swear it's all a lie and there's no way he could have had that much support.  So, of course, if they believe it, it MUST BE SO.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, and-then said:

These folks who have been drinking the MSM anti Trump Koolaid for 7 years are going to be astonished this November.  In fact, they'll be almost guaranteed to swear it's all a lie and there's no way he could have had that much support.  So, of course, if they believe it, it MUST BE SO.

Funny, that's what you said before  Trump lost last time. I noticed you didn't answer my question. Will you accept the results of the election?🤔

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Can believe you dumb Americans wanna give this “hot guy” control over your country’s nuclear weapons 

Trump had control over nuclear weapons for 4 years and nothing happened. But now we have a president controlling these weapons

that soils himself and can't keep his feet underneath him. Not to mention can't speak coherently. Orange Man Bad, because the tv says so. 📺 :devil:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Didn’t vote because I’m Australian mate. But if I could then I’d most certainly vote for the sensible senior over the “sexy mushroom guy”. 

Weird you would advocate for a man that actually STOLE nuclear secrets before leaving the Oval Office. 

Let’s talk about this. For all Biden’s failures in his age related issues, according to you, keeping him awake for 6 minutes to say yes or no on the recommendation of his experts isn’t really a problem compared to someone who describes himself as “hot as a gun” and compromises the nuclear deterrent. I’d be more concerned about Trump not trusting his very own military and intelligence over the flattering word of Putin, which has happened before. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trumps yuge rally.

fark_gagcxvSWzbNYtjMnBE19Wbm7TcA.jpg

This crowd size is actually impressive for a Republican considering where it took place.  

I'm thinking most turned out to see Trump in person not that he represents the Republican Party nominee. 

If he were running as the Democrat nominee I'd imagine the crowd size would be on par with crowd sizes in Republican States. 

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

This crowd size is actually impressive for a Republican considering where it took place.  

I'm thinking most turned out to see Trump in person not that he represents the Republican Party nominee. 

If he were running as the Democrat nominee I'd imagine the crowd size would be on par with crowd sizes in Republican States. 

That's not a rally. This is a rally.

19campaign.600.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

That's not a rally. This is a rally.

19campaign.600.jpg

It certainly is a large Rally!

Obama had a huge following in 2008. He inspired a lot of people.   The vast majority of people, including myself, were sick of war criminal George Bush and fell for the Hope and Change slogan.  We thought Obama would be different foreign policy wise.  Nothing changed. In fact, he bombed more countries than Bush did.  People became more divided as a result. Those who criticized him were labeled racist. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, and-then said:

No guarantee. He could be watching TV and not want to be bothered.  I am not sure why you of all people seem to be so concerned with nuclear war.  Don't you want Israel to unleash one in time of need?

Straight face?  No Way.  Jubilation.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No guarantee. He could be watching TV and not want to be bothered.  I am not sure why you of all people seem to be so concerned with nuclear war.  Don't you want Israel to unleash one in time of need?

Straight face?  No Way.  Jubilation.

That's the entire end game of AT's death cult. 

• Like 3

Democrat at Trump rally in the Bronx doesn't like Trump personally but favors his policies over Biden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

‘Every Man for Himself’ seems to be the message from Trump’s Bronx rally 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This guy is not going anywhere. Get used to him.

He just owns himself so well. 

He is unapologetically Trump. 

This is what makes some people love him and some people hate him. 

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

This guy is not going anywhere. Get used to him.

He just owns himself so well. 

He is unapologetically Trump. 

This is what makes some people love him and some people hate him. 

It would seem so. Trump the narcissist is here to stay. 

Just to remind people the traits of a narcissist 

People with the disorder can:

Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.

Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.

Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People said there was no way he would ever be president and I knew we were getting him. And we probably will again.

In some ways, though, he somehow manages to be more honest.

He says things out loud that others keep to themselves, like the shoot someone on 5th Avenue comment. 

He wears who he is on his sleeve. No surprises. And I guess some people just think to themselves...the devil I know...

9 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

It would seem so. Trump the narcissist is here to stay. 

Just to remind people the traits of a narcissist 

People with the disorder can:

Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.

Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.

Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.

And lie constantly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One thing about Trump. He's not a wolf in sheep's clothing. He lets himself be known unlike a lot of politicians

that put on that pleasant smile but will slip their hands in your pocket when not looking and steal your wallet.

• Haha 1