Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experts analyze 'alien statue' that was unearthed in Guerrero, Mexico

Yeah, it looks like one of those fakes that've been circulating in the wake of klaus dona and company. First thought was a deliberate plant.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Jaime Maussan at it again... 😋

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why do the Latin American countries always try to be receivers/owners of extraterrestrial happenings? Something is seriously wrong there.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Torviking said:

Why do the Latin American countries always try to be receivers/owners of extraterrestrial happenings? Something is seriously wrong there.

Makes up for their lack of bigfoot sightings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Jaime Maussan at it again... 😋

You know that hack will jump in if he thinks he can dupe a penny and get three seconds more fame, he will hail it as proof aliens were here.

• Like 5

In any case , even if it was real , it could just be someone with an over active imagination for the times.
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Oniomancer said:

Yeah, it looks like one of those fakes that've been circulating in the wake of klaus dona and company. First thought was a deliberate plant.

Yes it does look so outta place I’m just waiting for ‘it’s a fake’. A monkey with a head dress carrying a skull and head mask, very weird 

1 hour ago, Razman said:

In any case , even if it was real , it could just be someone with an over active imagination for the times.

That's just it so many dear true believers insult and disrespect ancient people's saying they were not capable of this or that with out alien paranormal help, we have all types of eccentric artists we have tons of imaginative made up art yet some want to think ancient people never did, that or were just crappy artists,

• Like 3

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

That's just it so many dear true believers insult and disrespect ancient people's saying they were not capable of this or that with out alien paranormal help, we have all types of eccentric artists we have tons of imaginative made up art yet some want to think ancient people never did, that or were just crappy artists,

I seriously dont understand these hardcore believers... Why are they in such a hurry to scream "they are here" with every new UFO sightning and congress hearing tall tales!??

Isnt it better to wait for the scientific community to tell us that its real?

Iv always thought ts better to know than just believe when it comes to this type of deal.

Unless its some form of religion of course... They really need to believe.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yea , i would think even back then , it's possible that people were imagining traveling to the stars .

• Like 3

I wonder what it's made of?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

I wonder what it's made of?

I'm gonna guess some kind of stone , but it don't really say offhand in the article. In a way though , it almost looks like a guy with a monkey on his back.

• Like 3

Looks like a discount H.R. Giger statue.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Razman said:

Yea , i would think even back then , it's possible that people were imagining traveling to the stars .

Sure. And many other things, people in costumes, fantasy ideas. Make believe etc, it weird to me some would like to believe ancient people were so strick and anything they drew or carved was 100% a living thing like these ancient people had no imagination

• Like 3

When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind, was not 'alien', but that the side carving looks like an elephant. I'm sure that since there are no elephants in Central America, there is some other explanation and that 'alien' is not one of them.
  • Like 3

If they don't want it they can leave it in my yard

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind, was not 'alien', but that the side carving looks like an elephant. I'm sure that since there are no elephants in Central America, there is some other explanation and that 'alien' is not one of them.

Yea , maybe its a combo of an elephant and a monkey.

• Like 2