Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Searching for someone with experience

Billboy82

Posted (edited)

Ok I’m looking to get in touch with someone that is credible and can help me in my situation. I have had daily encounters but communication seems impossible also I do t know truly if they are non hostile, other than the fact I’m still breathing please.

Also, this is not a great pic, I have better.

IMG_2856.jpeg

Edited by Saru
Moved text from title elements into post
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ok so any help in this department would be fantastic because I’m lost I have been having encounters everyday for two months but they have made their presence known to me for about a year I just didn’t want to seem nutty but the images I have recorded is just sitting here documented evidence that we are definitely not alone any help would be greatly appreciated 

• Confused 1

What, where, when and how? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

If you have images documented and you want to post them,my suggestion is..post them.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, diddyman68 said:

If you have images documented and you want to post them,my suggestion is..post them.

Especially since we haven't a clue what they are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Threads merged

@Billboy82 I've merged your two threads together as one contained a picture which is what other members were asking to see.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Especially since we haven't a clue what they are.

45 minutes ago, Billboy82 said:

Ok I’m looking to get in touch with someone that is credible and can help me in my situation. I have had daily encounters but communication seems impossible also I do t know truly if they are non hostile, other than the fact I’m still breathing please.

IMG_2856.jpeg

You're right,the pic ain't great.

Can't tell what the image is in the photo.alien ? Ghost ? Or a photo of your dinner ?

Any chance of a less blurry photo..thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

My first advice is to use a camera, not a potato to take the photos. 
Secondly, video - not stills. 
Thirdly, start wide focus so we can see rhe environment and scale and then zoom in.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ok so about a year ago my kids flew the coop, along with some traumatizing information that left my wife reeling with a mental breakdown not long after that I thought cops were investigating me but I am good person and thought they just had the wrong ppl. But it persisted and got more nerve an showed itself somewhat to me then. So they started coming my window even after I boarded it up I was levei-te scared these guys I wasn’t fast enough to catch… continued 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

My first advice is to use a camera, not a potato to take the photos. 
Secondly, video - not stills. 
Thirdly, start wide focus so we can see rhe environment and scale and then zoom in.

Oh I’m way ahead of that so just sit back and enjoy my ride cuz it’s been nutty I assure u but I do appreciate your advice I did learn the hard way

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

Can't tell what the image is in the photo.alien ? Ghost ? Or a photo of your dinner ?

Yes I will post later after I tell my story I promise 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I’m so confused 

• Thanks 3

So I thought **** first y would cops be watching me then I thought y would they be using an endoscope camera that would be just nuts. So after that I tried getting video images but I didn’t know wut I was doing wrong. Turns out they can cloak themselves almost full invisible and they vary in size and I assume race. Fast forward a year things continued during that time but that was my I call it my initiation into what idk but for the past two months these fuggers have basically moved in with me. Some look peaceful but some are downright scary as hell to look at. Also you have to keep in mind that they are masters at camouflage and it can be really hard to call them out. I cannot communicate with them although in some of my videos it appears they are trying they can manipulate sound waves and make it hard to get ur money shot. This is not meant to be a gimmick I don’t wish to make any money I need to learn how to communicate so I can’t find out wut they want and if I’m on the menu or not so if you got questions I’ll wander but I have to try and keep somewhat private because I don’t know what I’ve gotten myself into

• Confused 1

I do apologize if I’m confusing anyone I only want to know why they have shacked up with me and I mean it’s colony or colonies 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Billboy82 said:

Oh I’m way ahead of that so just sit back and enjoy my ride cuz it’s been nutty I assure u but I do appreciate your advice I did learn the hard way

So in response to wide focus I’ve tried just about everything within my financial means they disrupt sound waves and really rock the focus of the camera 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, diddyman68 said:

I posted a few down below also I’ll just add them here as well I’m still sorting through hundreds of pictures and videos 

IMG_2894.jpeg

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Billboy82 said:

I posted a few down below also I’ll just add them here as well I’m still sorting through hundreds of pictures and videos 

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2878.jpeg

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Billboy82 said:

IMG_2856.jpeg

ghosts to not make shadows::) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I didn’t say they were ghosts because they are not. I asked for ppl who had experience with this I know I don’t I’m just trying to make sense of this and you’re making a joke of it. I literally don’t know no where else to get straight awnsers 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Billboy82 said:

I do apologize if I’m confusing anyone I only want to know why they have shacked up with me and I mean it’s colony or colonies 

Are you saying you think aliens are trying to eat you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

And actually I think it’s a pretty cool pic 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Are you saying you think aliens are trying to eat you?

I’m happy u think it’s funny no I didn’t say that I’m just saying without understanding how. To communicate with them there’s no telling what there agenda is

• Confused 1