Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu responds to strike that killed Hamas terror leaders, '


docyabut2

Recommended Posts

  • The title was changed to Netanyahu responds to strike that killed Hamas terror leaders, '
 

Why did the Hamas started this horrible war and expected any thing that would  happen :gun:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Why did the Hamas started this horrible war and expected any thing that would  happen :gun:

Hamas intentionally stoked the flames of revenge, knowing Israel would respond in kind.  The story continues to be repeated.  The IDF strikes Hamas, Hamas is embedded with and surrounded by civilians.  The IDF's choice is to surrender and allow Hamas to repeat their savagery over and over OR to take the fight to them and kill them wherever they are found.  Anyone who thinks the Israelis are intentionally targeting civilians should offer their logic. Israel benefits not at all from these civilian deaths.  Hamas DOES. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 The Palestine's should stop the  Hamas`s attacks on the Israel oct 7   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

 The Palestine's should stop the  Hamas`s attacks on the Israel oct 7   

Most of them didn't know it was coming but the most recent polling in Gaza and the "West Bank" show 80% of them STILL support Hamas.  They've heard the stories, saw the videos, they KNOW what was done on 10/7.  I have no doubt they'd support it again if it happened tomorrow, but that doesn't mean the IDF intentionally struck those shanties the refugees were in.  Even if the Israelis were inclined to be barbarians -they are not - they have a professional military with at least as good a level of discipline as the US.  They are under intense pressure for every single civilian death that occurs and it is IRRATIONAL to think they'd intentionally stir the hornet's nest further if they could help it.  The fact that this event happened one day after the ICC made its demands of stopping the war, isn't lost on thoughtful people.  Some things just seem too convenient.

I think an investigation, regardless of who thinks it's honest or not, should occur to see what went wrong and how that ordnance set a fire 800 meters away from the point of impact.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

While I accept the Israeli court's verdict that Netanyahu is corrupt, and should not be holding office, I certainly applaud the destruction of Hamas.  Having 2 Hamas leaders dead is hopefully going top signal the death of many more Hamas members.  As for the people of Gaza, if they support Hamas terrorism, then they must pay for that support.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

  As for the people of Gaza, if they support Hamas terrorism, then they must pay for that support.

With their lives?

Can we extend the same argument to all the Americans who supported the IRA? The Israelis who supported Zionist terrorist groups to create Israel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 5:42 AM, Alchopwn said:

While I accept the Israeli court's verdict that Netanyahu is corrupt, and should not be holding office, I certainly applaud the destruction of Hamas.  Having 2 Hamas leaders dead is hopefully going top signal the death of many more Hamas members.  As for the people of Gaza, if they support Hamas terrorism, then they must pay for that support.

At this point israel has done nothing but ensure that hamas will be around for decades to come. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

At this point israel has done nothing but ensure that hamas will be around for decades to come. 

Le Chat Noir Boutique: Far Side - Damned if you do/don't ...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, joc said:

Le Chat Noir Boutique: Far Side - Damned if you do/don't ...

A lesson you'd think the US would be able to impart after decades of pointless middle eastern wars against "terror"

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

A lesson you'd think the US would be able to impart after decades of pointless middle eastern wars against "terror"

If we wanted to rid the world of terror and war, it would be relatively easy to do.  We need terror and war.  The economy depends on the arms sales.  Another damned if you do, damned if you don't.  If we end the wars by defeating the actual enemies...then the entire global economy collapses under the weight of no arm sales.  If we continue funding the  economy through arm sales, eventually the entire global economy collapses under the weight of too many wars.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.