Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch dealer is found dead 24 hours after two robbers raid his west London shop.

itsnotoutthere

A watch dealer has been found dead 24 hours after two robbers placed him in a chokehold and raided his London jewellery store.

Two unarmed thieves entered a dealership in the affluent area of Richmond in west London on Saturday afternoon and assaulted a member of staff before stealing a number of high value watches.

Police have now confirmed that the victim, who is from Surrey, has died and his next of kin have been informed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13466375/Watch-dealer-robbed-chokehold-inside-London-store-died.html

"London, a place for everyone"

• Sad 4

Suicide?

If so it is always both sad and perplexing to me, I assume at some point most people have considered offing themselves but didn't it's those who do go ahead that is so sad I just can't imagine the deep dispare that takes hold and allows this to happen.

No darker an abyss.

• Like 3

London is a place for thugs, and they are protected by a 5th column in the social elites, especially the judiciary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder what was said (inches from his face), by the thug who had him in a chokehold. Was it connected to his death? :cry:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Suicide?

If so it is always both sad and perplexing to me, I assume at some point most people have considered offing themselves but didn't it's those who do go ahead that is so sad I just can't imagine the deep dispare that takes hold and allows this to happen.

No darker an abyss.

It's been reported he was worried about being blamed for the loss of the watches:Tragic watch dealer who was found dead at his parents' home 24 hours after he was robbed in work feared he would be held responsible after £2.8million of timepieces were taken - as police release clearer images of suspects | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

A watch dealer has been found dead 24 hours after two robbers placed him in a chokehold and raided his London jewellery store.

Two unarmed thieves entered a dealership in the affluent area of Richmond in west London on Saturday afternoon and assaulted a member of staff before stealing a number of high value watches.

Police have now confirmed that the victim, who is from Surrey, has died and his next of kin have been informed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13466375/Watch-dealer-robbed-chokehold-inside-London-store-died.html

"London, a place for everyone"

I'm surprised this was posted by the End Wokeness account. How do we know the robbers were woke, are they known on social media?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

I'm surprised this was posted by the End Wokeness account. How do we know the robbers were woke, are they known on social media?

I realize this is a UK section, please forgive my ignorance, I never heard of "woke" until the last year or so and for the life of me I can't grasp exactly what it is past a go to label for any one or thing tRump and his trumplings hate.

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

That makes it all the sadder why would this poor soul fear that enough to die over it when afaik he did zero wrong. Suicide dumbfounds me.

I had a friend, years back unauthorized hopped on a forklift and caused close to two mil in damages to a warehouse that was for sterile medical supplies, pretty much zero grey area all his fault,
The company wasn't much more than mom pop and came close to causing it to fold, the owners son begged his dad to fire John who took a nonchalant oh well didn't care attitude about it, the owner wouldn't fire him thinking it might effect insurance claims etc,
John never did care.