Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Trump’s brain is rotting in front of us,’ says American professor


pellinore

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, pellinore said:

She added: “It’s deeply worrying and frightening that people say, ‘I can’t decide between them, but on balance I think I’d vote Trump because Biden is worse.’ What are you talking about? Trump literally said two weeks ago that Hannibal Lecter was a great guy. And he said wind turbines were wiping out the whale population. His brain is rotting in front of us.

maybe it's the edibles, but this part is HILARIOUS,

 

But yes, all of those politicians have brain rot.

They are so far away from the human condition, the average American condition that we should be ashamed of ourselves that we as people let ourselves get this way.

Doomed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is this in the European section?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

 

“And then you have people saying that Biden is senile. No, he’s not senile. You may disagree with his policies, but Biden is not senile. It is ludicrous.”

‘Trump’s brain is rotting in front of us,’ says American professor (msn.com)

This is why the word of college professors are about as good as cow dung. It's obvious Biden isn't all there.

He soils himself and losses his footing all the time. And speaks incoherently. But I've noticed how the MSM

will edit out Biden's fumbles to keep their viewers ignorant.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

He soils himself and losses his footing all the time.

Do you have a link showing him doing the former?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sad to think he is probably sharper than Biden.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Why is this in the European section?

I posted it in the wrong section. Maybe I'm senile. But not criminally insane!

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know politics is mostly lies, but did Trump really say wind turbines were wiping out whales? Does he think they leap out of the water like flying fish and get caught in the blades?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pellinore said:

I know politics is mostly lies, but did Trump really say wind turbines were wiping out whales? Does he think they leap out of the water like flying fish and get caught in the blades?

Lol...no it was about the noise from the turbines. 

They also do something while building them that makes percussive waves some think could bother them in the short-term. 

There's no actual evidence of harm, but sometimes whales and dolphins leave the area where they're being built, then return after.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pellinore said:

I know politics is mostly lies, but did Trump really say wind turbines were wiping out whales? Does he think they leap out of the water like flying fish and get caught in the blades?

Yup. But he was talking about offshore windfarms. However, there is no evidence linking offshore windfarms to whale beachings.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66928305 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pellinore said:

I know politics is mostly lies, but did Trump really say wind turbines were wiping out whales? Does he think they leap out of the water like flying fish and get caught in the blades?

Yeah, Whales birds etc he's brayed about shooting up Clorox to cure covid ( that the WH jumped to say not to do ) dishwashers exploding,

He also said he would abolish the constitution and rule as dictator 2024 and never leave office until he dies but he won't die because God chose him.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

This is why the word of college professors are about as good as cow dung. It's obvious Biden isn't all there.

He soils himself and losses his footing all the time. And speaks incoherently. But I've noticed how the MSM

will edit out Biden's fumbles to keep their viewers ignorant.

Can you imagine how this crowd here is going to react if he pulls so many votes that the Left can't manufacture enough to stop him from winning?  I really do expect chaos in the country if he is elected (a third time).

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, and-then said:

Can you imagine how this crowd here is going to react if he pulls so many votes that the Left can't manufacture enough to stop him from winning?  I really do expect chaos in the country if he is elected (a third time).

Can you imagine throwing a temper tantrum and writing a manefisteo about how you're leaving this site cause your cult leader got his ass handed to him in a completely legal election? 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, and-then said:

Can you imagine how this crowd here is going to react if he pulls so many votes that the Left can't manufacture enough to stop him from winning?  I really do expect chaos in the country if he is elected (a third time).

Are you going to accept the results when he loses again? Answer the question.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Are you going to accept the results when he loses again? Answer the question.

We all know what is answer is

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, and-then said:

Can you imagine how this crowd here is going to react if he pulls so many votes that the Left can't manufacture enough to stop him from winning?  I really do expect chaos in the country if he is elected (a third time).

Delusional much? tRump was elected once and lost second term he never was elected three times, and even lost pop vote to hillybeast blowing away your grasping , please keep up.

Can tRump bullying and threaten his way into stealing 2024 from the American people? It failed 2020.

You did this ,2020 and when he failed epic you had a full melt down and left the forum in the event he losses yet again is your mental health support system ready?

See. I'm not the only one who is concerned about your well being...

54 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Are you going to accept the results when he loses again? Answer the question.

 

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Can tRump bullying and threaten his we into stealing 2024 from the American people? It failed 2020.

They are a lot better organized this time, and the other side has never figured out that MAGA will not play fair.  So it could happen in 2024, don't think it is impossible.  And don't assume we will always have a representative republic.  MAGA wants to rule us not represent us.

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

They are a lot better organized this time, and the other side has never figured out that MAGA will not play fair.  So it could happen in 2024, don't think it is impossible.  And don't assume we will always have a representative republic.  MAGA wants to rule us not represent us.

It's comments like this that shift me from not really caring who wins to actually wanting Trump to win. Make you live with MAGA for another 4 years, then watch as NOTHING happens, Trump goes on and completes another four years and then moves on, and your fears evaporate into a *PUFF* of smoke. 

:lol: :w00t: :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

They are a lot better organized this time, and the other side has never figured out that MAGA will not play fair.  So it could happen in 2024, don't think it is impossible.  And don't assume we will always have a representative republic.  MAGA wants to rule us not represent us.

That's just it I thought a lot were missing it or don't care and his subjects want it to happen, tRump said 2024 he will be dictator and abolish the constitution,

We all saw the bumbling failed insurrection but what if his minions had of hung the VP, Like they wanted to do, where would our country be, ruled by a spoiled incompetent man child supported by his brainwashed toadies, the American people won't matter in an orange ruled land. Yes, I'm aware it's not just possible but likely to happen.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Link of Hyrule said:

It's comments like this that shift me from not really caring who wins to actually wanting Trump to win. Make you live with MAGA for another 4 years, then watch as NOTHING happens, Trump goes on and completes another four years and then moves on, and your fears evaporate into a *PUFF* of smoke. 

:lol: :w00t: :lol: 

Why should I not believe Trump and Bannon and all the other MAGA folks.  Steve Bannon says ,"We mock your fear, we will punish you"  Trump wants to deport anybody that bothers him or misbehaves.  He also wants to deport 11 million people.  Why should I not believe MAGA when they tell me who they are?  And why should I not believe Republican legislators in red states?   All I hear is hate, division, and desire to control.

And why should I believe you at this point telling me you don't really care who wins? :devil:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Why should I not believe Trump and Bannon and all the other MAGA folks.  Steve Bannon says ,"We mock your fear, we will punish you"  Trump wants to deport anybody that bothers him or misbehaves.  He also wants to deport 11 million people.  Why should I not believe MAGA when they tell me who they are?  And why should I not believe Republican legislators in red states?   All I hear is hate, division, and desire to control.

And why should I believe you at this point telling me you don't really care who wins? :devil:

So very odd that a non American has such a deep and total emersion in a despicable US failure.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.