Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump found guilty in hush-money trial

Unusual Tournament

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, found guilty of a rich person only crime, therefore will face a rich person only punishment. 
No peppermint ice cream for a year probably. 

No, poor people can do this crime too.  One gal stole from a store, returned the item to the store for store credit, (thus causing a false entry in a business record of an enterprise), and then spent that store credit on buying more stuff.  

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Shocker from a communist court.

It was no surprise in a deep blue city. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This issue of having a consensual sexual interaction between a male and a female is entirely beyond my comprehension. For me it is a non-issue.

Argue that I am wrong.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hawken said:

It was no surprise in a deep blue city. 

The only surprise outta this court case is how Trump ducked and weaved his way outta jail for corruption and sex offences over the last 50 years. Most of these things happened in New York, the deep blue city

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not surprising, given how weak the defense was.  His lawyers called only two witnesses, floundered with making a solid narrative, and missed a lot of points they could have made.

I've been watching channels with lawyers analyzing the presentation as it happened, and the outcome really isn't a surpise.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Well it was the plan all along, if you can't beat him at the ballot box send him to jail. Putin must be impressed. I knew Bidens team were worried about the studio debate & this was their answer.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

Well it was the plan all along, if you can't beat him at the ballot box send him to jail. Putin must be impressed.

Putin's rivals drink plutonium and fall out of windows........

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

This will just get appealed and Trump will probably win on appeal. 

He will. This is just a chance for Joe to get up on stage and JO in front of his tens of supporters as some kind of victory. This is gonna backfire hard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Putin's rivals drink plutonium and fall out of windows........

Oh yeh, and Clintons,

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

This was always going to be the result in Manhattan. It will get tossed on appeal but by then it might have already served its purpose! Will the American people see through it? 

Bookies reacted to the decision by shifting odds thus - Before Trump $1.72 Biden $2.50.

After - Trump $1.83 Biden $2.40

3 minutes ago, Ell said:

This issue of having a consensual sexual interaction between a male and a female is entirely beyond my comprehension. For me it is a non-issue.

Argue that I am wrong.

This is like the argument that Boris Johnson was unjustly outed by the Conservative Party for 'eating a slice of birthday cake'. To be fair, yes, he did do that, but he also attended nightly parties for months where people drank, and jingled and mingled, while everyone else lived in isolation and the Queen attended her husband's funeral alone because the country was in lock-down.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Coke vs Pepsi 

Today's ruling should keep everybody, who have completely fallen for the two-party collusion delusion of choice, occupied and each other's throats for the foreseeable future.  

Good times 

🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

The only surprise outta this court case is how Trump ducked and weaved his way outta jail for corruption and sex offences over the last 50 years. Most of these things happened in New York, the deep blue city

Well of course. The Coporate Media tells you this and you accept them as the Gospel Truth without questioning their reporting.

While they fail to report on Biden's offenses and paint him as a saint to keep their viewers ignorant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Well it was the plan all along, if you can't beat him at the ballot box send him to jail. Putin must be impressed. I knew Bidens team were worried about the studio debate & this was their answer.

All the Putin traitors should be jailed, not just Trump. Boris Johnson and Farage may yet have to do time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Well of course. The Coporate Media tells you this and you accept them as the Gospel Truth without questioning their reporting.

While they fail to report on Biden's offenses and paint him as a saint to keep their viewers ignorant.

Is it so far outside the realm of reality he is a crook?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Like this, blatant election interference. Never more blatant.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3