Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO captured on camera over New York during Blue Angels air show

Well that video conclusively showed nothing useful.  Jmo of course. 

• Like 4

I bet it's a bird🤔, and from a certain point of view...a dinosaur of the anthropocene🦖 😅🙏

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure what it was but it made 3 rather loud drumming noises, just before and just after it flew past. Frightened me to death it did.

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Abramelin said:

It looks very much like a Red Arrow.

You crack me up sometimes mate ….thanks for the laffs and long may they continue😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awesome.

Again I have to ask where are those wonderful photos of UFO we used to get that showed windows and antennas instead of shapeless blobs that could be anything?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Again I have to ask where are those wonderful photos of UFO we used to get that showed windows and antennas instead of shapeless blobs that could be anything?

Yeah the days of four light blobs with sixty witnesses are long gone.

• Haha 2

On 5/31/2024 at 6:59 AM, UM-Bot said:

An unknown object was spotted in a very brief clip recorded during the Memorial Day weekend activities.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/377482/ufo-captured-on-camera-over-new-york-during-blue-angels-air-show

So I will go on just what saw, a quick blip of what? Idk a balloon a drone? Zero reason to start making jumps to alien craft.

Being an airshow eyes are on the sky I sure can't rule out hoax,

Being it was at an airshow where millions of dollar craft and human life are at stake I suspect those in charge were not too worried, the fact it is so fast make me think it's a small object close to the camera, bird? Bug? Very likely.

• Like 2

On 6/3/2024 at 5:21 PM, the13bats said:

So I will go on just what saw, a quick blip of what? Idk a balloon a drone? Zero reason to start making jumps to alien craft.

Now that everyone is carrying a camera with them every day, UFOs have gotten a lot more blurry!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Now that everyone is carrying a camera with them every day, UFOs have gotten a lot more blurry!

Nothing beat an old box reflect camera for sharp in focus hoax UFO pics

• Like 1