Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gravity Control thru Elf Radiation

ETsuckers

Personally, I feel that the whole Elf radiation concept of Professor Aquino's is not the real principle behind its mechanics, though it appears that way and with his math to back it up. Besides who challenges a professor with such statue? ETsuckers........does.

Just as there are a number of ways to solve a problem mathmatically or ways to perceive something and get the same net results. Who cares how you get there so long as its repeatable and accurate? Its that premise that I feel theres another explanation for how and why he comes to his conclusions and how to explain it all from a completely but science based perspective even more basic. It would explain why the lower the freq the greater the affect by another means and not simply due to Elf radiation in general. And explain why both the antenna and shell should be made of the same material for maximum affect. In fact, how to make it work at any freq and not just low freqs blowing his theory out the water.

I don't want to share them just yet until I can test it myself. May turn out to be something and maybe not. He may be correct after all. If I'm right, it would tie up alot of loose ends and reported phenomena.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• ETsuckers

• Homer

Top Posters In This Topic

well, may i speak for people as ignorant on ELF as i am? could you post a synopsis of this professor's theories and then go through your conflicting views? i can't contribute to this topic because i am out of the loop ohmy.gif

DS,

ETsucker got the guys name wrong. He is referring to Professor Fran De Aquino of Maranhao State University of Brazil.

I don't know the details, but it's basically about using Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) as a form of anti-gravity.

Although there are various places on the internet that discuss it, I found an interesting site RIGHT HERE

thanks, Homer.

this kind of thing has always fascinated me but my knowledge of this stuff is so limited. it just kind of goes in one ear and out the other. ever since i saw that UFO as a child, ive believed there had to be a secret to defying gravity because i saw it. i used to try to come up with experiments using magnets but they aren't very successful. maybe this professor has found something that works.

Your right Homer, his name is Fran De Aquino. Had alot on my mind as you could tell. smile.gif

Ok no more babbeling...I just love to stir the pot a little......

Basically the idea with Elf, ancronym for extreme low frequency electromagnetic waves are radiated from some sort of antenna.

This radiation is on the inside of a metal enclosure and causes the atoms to absorb the incident radiation. By doing this the normal gravitional mass aspect can be so altered. inverted if you will.

At the same time external photons become trapped in a cloud just beyond the boundary creating a kind of shield which separates the object inside the field from external forces, such as normal universe. Therefore can move at theorectical infinite velocities while your mass doesn't change as it normally does as you accelerate to light speed. Without some sort of isolating barrier between the masses inside the field and external to it your mass would increase as someone already pointed out correctly.

My ideas were along the lines of standing waves and reverberation inside a sealed container. Such as a ships hull.

Different materials reflect different freqs at different amounts. Metal happens to be excellent at high reflectivity. & elasticity.The lower the freq the better the reflecting. Like echos created from a source inside a concert hall or cavern. The oppositely traveling waves setup do to reverberation - standing waves inside with a high energy. Preferably the atom material thats doing the radiating should be the same type as the encapsulating material for a perfect match, otherwise a missmatch in impedance occurs.

Standing acoustic waves are well known for there ability to levitate objects and have been experimented with extensively by modern science.

At any rate a radiating elf antenna would cause standing waves exactly as mentioned inside the cavity to occur. A rather large standing wave infact with a amplified loudness due to the reverberation. In a typical musical instrument, its loudness is linked to the amount of reverberation and standing waves generated. Too much, and the tone is noisy and not pure.

As the freq goes up the amount of the original wave thats reflected around diminishes and more is absorbed. After say 100 times of echoing like a ping pong the amplitude of this wave is say .5% of the orginating wave. But as you drop in freq, that ratio changes drastically. At much lower freqs the energy reflected may be 97% after 10 bounces. 91% after 50 and say 85 At 100 etc while more and more is absorbed each time. Meanwhile dozens of these waves are propagating around inside one just slightly ahead of another in oppsite traveling directions.

That makes standing waves. Vibrate any object with internal standing waves at its resonant aggregate freq any you can make it levitate. Regardless if its low freq or not. Lower freqs just go on echoing longer is all and create a longer reverb period. The best way is to vibrate something at its macro frequency with standing waves at that freq. Now the test.