Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Anthony Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking

glorybebe

This is a bombshell because...?

Do they think the idea fell from the heavens?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6ft. is a joke. A sneeze can travel upwards of 25ft.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Yet another 'science fact' crumbles. So much fact being shown to be BS and yet we get called the conspiracy theorists lol. 

Masks do nothing, 6ft made up, AZ struggling in court recently.... it was all a lie.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed flamebaiting
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yet another 'science fact' crumbles. So much fact being shown to be BS and yet we get called the conspiracy theorists lol. 

This is why I don't totally dismiss conspiracies. 30 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True | Thought Catalog

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

It wasn't perfect, but he's hardly a demon because he said let's try this to avoid people connecting with droplets that get them sick.

He said he didn't know where the six feet idea came from. So then, not exactly worth all that money.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Like the plastic divider screens at stores. Seems like people forgot about the central air units recirculating store air. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Like the plastic divider screens at stores. Seems like people forgot about the central air units recirculating store air. 

Of course that's true! However, if someone farts only those in close proximity are going to smell it. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

This is why I don't totally dismiss conspiracies. 30 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True | Thought Catalog

This list is mixing up genuine things that have been misunderstood and crazy things. It is all inaccurate, so I'll just choose three.

2. You know the whole “birds aren’t real” conspiracy theory? It is a conspiracy theory and an amusing one and was started as a joke.

14. Watergate. It started out as a conspiracy theory, but gained enough evidence to tun into the scandal that we all know today. No, it started as a journalistic investigation.

16. The sugar industry buying researchers to muddy the waters in regards to diet. We have known this for years; it is not a conspiracy it is a marketing ploy.

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Seems like people forgot about the central air units recirculating store air. 

It depends upon whether the store or any other building had HEPA air purification and filtration systems. I know we had them in our clinics and hospitals, but not every building in the world did. But the simplest thing to do was to not let systems circulate existing air around an indoor space. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Katniss said:

It depends upon whether the store or any other building had HEPA air purification and filtration systems. I know we had them in our clinics and hospitals, but not every building in the world did. But the simplest thing to do was to not let systems circulate existing air around an indoor space. 

I don't think it's much of a problem anymore. Kinda surprised people are still talking about covid.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't think it's much of a problem anymore. Kinda surprised people are still talking about covid.

I feel the same way, but I guess some people cannot get over it and it's political because it's an election year. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to 'protect' Americans from covid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13481839/dr-anthony-fauci-social-distancing-masks-prevent-covid.html

Wow!

I was discussing this a couple weeks ago here with DC. 

He didn't make it up, he went with an arbitrary rule that has been a loose standard for ages. 

What is like to know is the point. Anti vax idiots will amplify the stupidity d toit is as some anti vax victory, bit the fact remains that distancing is without doubt effective. That's just st common sense. Everyone should be able to understand that. So it intensive studies are rone and the required distance is four feet, or right feet, what's the significance of the announcement? 

No real doctor with a functioning brain is going to say social distancing does not work at all. Because that would just be an outright lie.

Pointless information that means nothing to anyone really. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

No but there are plenty of chuds who still spray anybody they are talking to.   I think @Sir Wearer of Hats has a point.  I was in the cereal aisle of my local store post covid  when a guy let out a belch.  It must have banked off the cereal boxes because it hit me in the face. I have zero desire to know the stomach contents of strangers. Six feet of distance and a plastic barrier  just make life better  I didn't have a cold in 2 years and for me that is saying something.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Masks do nothing, 6ft made up, AZ struggling in court recently.... it was all a lie.

*snip*

Says the expert on all things medical.🙄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No but there are plenty of chuds who still spray anybody they are talking to.   I think @Sir Wearer of Hats has a point.  I was in the cereal aisle of my local store post covid  when a guy let out a belch.  It must have banked off the cereal boxes because it hit me in the face. I have zero desire to know the stomach contents of strangers. Six feet of distance and a plastic barrier  just make life better  I didn't have a cold in 2 years and for me that is saying something.

I didn't get a cold either. 

I miss when people were pressured to be responsible and courteous. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

More typical BS from you.

Practical implications: Our study reveals that for respiratory exhalation flows, the sizes of the largest droplets that would totally evaporate before falling 2 m away are between 60 and 100 microm, and these expelled large droplets are carried more than 6 m away by exhaled air at a velocity of 50 m/s (sneezing), more than 2 m away at a velocity of 10 m/s (coughing) and less than 1 m away at a velocity of 1 m/s (breathing). These findings are useful for developing effective engineering control methods for infectious diseases, and also for exploring the basic transmission mechanisms of the infectious diseases. There is a need to examine the air distribution systems in hospital wards for controlling both airborne and droplet-borne transmitted diseases.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17542834/

• Like 3

The handwashing (pun) is just staggering.  Consume more product, I guess?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pellinore said:

This list is mixing up genuine things that have been misunderstood and crazy things. It is all inaccurate, so I'll just choose three.

2. You know the whole “birds aren’t real” conspiracy theory? It is a conspiracy theory and an amusing one and was started as a joke.

14. Watergate. It started out as a conspiracy theory, but gained enough evidence to tun into the scandal that we all know today. No, it started as a journalistic investigation.

16. The sugar industry buying researchers to muddy the waters in regards to diet. We have known this for years; it is not a conspiracy it is a marketing ploy.

In other words, you're Cherry Picking on what to choose to believe. :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

In other words, you're Cherry Picking on what to choose to believe. :w00t:

That's your modus operandi. 

• Thanks 1

This whole statement is BS.  The 6ft/2m rule + masks has been around since before WW2 for epidemic treatment. Possibly it was introduced due to tuberculosis or Spanish influenza? It it as ideal as standing further away? No.  But it does mean that the masks are generally able to do their jobs, which is to screen out disease microparticles.  Perhaps Fauchi didn't remember where the rules came from?  I bet you'd need to be a medical historian to track it down to its source.

• Like 5