Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sealed Book of Revelation 5:1: A NEW Theory and a challenging question!

TheOneInsideTheZero

There is a long, intriguing story behind what I am about to share with you all spanning the last 25 years of my life since 1999. I have a theory that the sealed book spoken of in Revelation 5:1 is somehow cleverly concealed and hidden with the verse itself and so too are the seals to open it by anyone worthy to do so. Without anything further here is the kjv of the verse and my commentary below it. I will give you 6 clues that support my theory and ask you my question.

"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

Clue #1
Revelation 5:2 reveals something crucial when trying to figure out what this book is and how to find and open it. It says, "...Who is worthy to OPEN the book and to LOOSE the seals thereof". Who opens a book and then loosens the seals that keep it shut? One would think that you would loosen the seals first and then open the book. But this is a great clue that the book is sealed by the way it is written. This plays well into the story of the Tower of Babel but that's for another time.

Clue #2
We know from Revelation that Jesus's "Name is called the word of God" in that word are "Life and good, Death and evil" (Deu. 30:15) like a sharp double edge sword. "Study to show thyself a workman who needeth not be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth." The clue that stems from this is that when the Bible was originally written there were no spaces or punctuation between words or letters. That said how was it known were one word starts and another one ends? Be that as it may you could start Revelation 5:1 like this, "And I saw in..." or like this "And is a win..." with the exact same letters. My theory proposes that this is deliberate choice of words to hide the clues on what the sealed book is and how to open it. To support this claim, "Saw" has two meanings in English. Saw as in you saw something with your eyes or you saw something into something else like cutting it in. And my theory it's both. For he sees the word "And" being "Sawed" in and even shows this within the first 9 letters look:

AND  is  A  wi   N   (Do you see the anagram for "And" or "Dan" Sawed right into that phrase?"). The clue here is the writer will tell you something and show it to you at the same time. Tell me. Show me. This gets stunning as we proceed.

Clue #3
My theory says that the first half of the verse is describing what the writer saw and where he saw it. The second half of the verse offer clues on how to find it. The KJV of the verse has 98 letters in it half of which is 49 letters which splits the verse like this:

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book
Written within and on the backside sealed with seven seals

So lets pick up the first clue found in the second half of the verse. It begins by stating something that on it's face is absurd. The sealed book is "Written within". If that was all that was meant by that then pretty silly as all books are written within right? But as you'll see the writer tells you something then show's you exactly what he means. For there hidden in plain sight sawed into or Written within that phrase is the word HINT written every other letter backward through it beginning with the H in within and ending in the 2 T in Written! So the 3rd clue is that words are written in skip sequences through other words and phases.

Clue #4
The very next phrase after "Written Within" is "And on The". So the question we should be asking ourselves is what is written within "And on The" But the "Don't". Is it a warning not to proceed? Is there some kind of danger in going in any further? Those are great questions I had to ask myself but couldn't stop myself once I started seeing this stuff you can't unsee. The clue here is that words appear between other words.

Clue #5
"Written within and on the backside" What does this phrase mean or particularly that the book is written on the backside as well? Here again we have the word "Disk" written backwards or on the bac  KSID e again tell me show me.

Clue #6
"Sealed with seven seals" This last clue is really just a simple bonus clue but something I would highly recommend looking out for. It says the book is Seale   DWITH "seven seals". Most people read that and think 7 when if you take the D at the end of the word Sealed and combine it with the word with just as it sounds it sounds like "Sealed Width "sevenseals" or 10 characters apart. That might sound a little strange a first but before you dismiss it (Mark 4:24 "See what you hear") That said the beginning of the second half of this verse Written within could sound like "Writ ten with in" (This is a command that the writer of James was talking about when he said "Do not merely read the word and so deceive yourself. DO WHAT IT SAYS") Anyhow there within the words "Writ ten with in" count 10 characters to the right of the "I" in "Wr"i"t and you will find that you land on the "N" in the word "In" at the end of the phrase "Wr  i  ttenwithi   n"

So here is my question. I have found other super interesting finds, clues and hints in this single verse and others like it. Would you all like to hear more and offer you input? Let me know in the comments as well as your thoughts.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

My head hurts...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

First thought I had (after I took an aspirin in sympathy with AT) was ... are your theories grounded in the fact that the Book of Revelation wasn't written in modern English? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Revelation is a false prophecy.  I can prove it.  You are living a dream.  But, dream on and dig it if you need to.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

hidden in plain sight sawed into or Written within that phrase is the word HINT written every other letter backward through it beginning with the H in within and ending in the 2 T in Written!

I am fairly certain that Written is witen with 4 Ts: Wllitttten!

Also: within is not a non-English word. (Revelation was witen in a non-English language.)

1 hour ago, Guyver said:

I can prove it.

Go ahead...

• Like 1

The Book of Revelations is very interesting.  Apart from being the work of a religious fanatic hallucinating on moldy bread fungus, that is...

For a start, it tells us that Jesus is Satan.  

Consider Isaiah 14:12

"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!"

And now look at Revelations 22:16

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

Consider the evidence...

Jesus and Lucifer are both Sons of God.  Lucifer is a fallen angel, and we must ask what exactly Jesus is doing on earth in a human body if he too is not "fallen", when you think about it.  Jesus goes around performing wonders, and Lucifer too has such power to fool the masses.  Jesus and Lucifer both make no end of trouble for God's Chosen People of Israel.  When Jesus dies on the cross he goes to Hell, and leads the souls of the "virtuous pagans" away from perdition, in an event which is called the Harrowing of Hell.  Lucifer too seems to be consigned to Hell, and yet he can visit heaven to chat with his dad and torment Job.  How did Lucifer get out of hell then?  The same way Jesus did? 

The real sting in the tail of Revelations is that if Jesus was Lucifer all along, then Lucifer wins in the end.  This is hardly surprising when you realize that God who is all knowing couldn't foresee that Adam and Eve (who were moral imbeciles, unable to tell the difference between good and evil), would listen to a talking snake, because they have no ability to tell the difference between good and evil, because God didn't give them that ability.  God is a bit of an under-achiever really, when you think about it in human terms.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then you have nothing to worry about, Al.  Unless you're wrong.  I get the impression you think that's nearly impossible though.  

If Alchopwn cannot be wrong, then he cannot be God, for nothing is beyond God, so God indubitably can be wrong.

• Haha 2

Someone needed to take over the Morning Star gig after Lucifer got “laterallly promoted” down to Pandemonium. 

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Then you have nothing to worry about, Al.  Unless you're wrong.  I get the impression you think that's nearly impossible though.  

I see zero evidence for any god, let alone the vaunted claims of YHVH.  I have spent considerable time viewing YHVH's scriptures, often even primary documents, and have learned the languages they were in.  I have travelled to the Holy Land to do so.  This led me further from faith rather than closer to it.  The more I learned, the more skeptical I became.  If I had to choose a religion, it would be Buddhism, because at least we can prove Siddhartha Gautama existed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The Book of Revelations is very interesting.  Apart from being the work of a religious fanatic hallucinating on moldy bread fungus, that is...

For a start, it tells us that Jesus is Satan.  

Consider Isaiah 14:12

"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!"

And now look at Revelations 22:16

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

Consider the evidence...

Jesus and Lucifer are both Sons of God.  Lucifer is a fallen angel, and we must ask what exactly Jesus is doing on earth in a human body if he too is not "fallen", when you think about it.  Jesus goes around performing wonders, and Lucifer too has such power to fool the masses.  Jesus and Lucifer both make no end of trouble for God's Chosen People of Israel.  When Jesus dies on the cross he goes to Hell, and leads the souls of the "virtuous pagans" away from perdition, in an event which is called the Harrowing of Hell.  Lucifer too seems to be consigned to Hell, and yet he can visit heaven to chat with his dad and torment Job.  How did Lucifer get out of hell then?  The same way Jesus did? 

The real sting in the tail of Revelations is that if Jesus was Lucifer all along, then Lucifer wins in the end.  This is hardly surprising when you realize that God who is all knowing couldn't foresee that Adam and Eve (who were moral imbeciles, unable to tell the difference between good and evil), would listen to a talking snake, because they have no ability to tell the difference between good and evil, because God didn't give them that ability.  God is a bit of an under-achiever really, when you think about it in human terms.

This is so remarkable to me that you led with this astonishing contradiction. Because as I mentioned at the beginning of my post their is a long intriguing story behind my post that I would love to share with those perhaps like you who might want to hear it. But that story might be little down the road. Anyhow I first saw this contradiction in 1999 at age 25 and it sent me in a tail spin because I was always taught that the Bible was the flawless word of God and without contradiction only to find their were hundreds of them and maybe more. And this one you mentioned is the one that started it all. Here are my thoughts:

The first thing that I think is important to note in my humble opinion from 25 years of trying to work through the appearance of contradiction in the Bible is that they were set forth to stir the inquisitive conscience to seek the truth. The other thing I want to note is that Lucifer is a man according to the Bible and not some fallen angel named Satan as taught in the church (Is. 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, IS THIS THE MAN that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms) This is an important clue as Jesus too is a man as the story goes. To me though representing the two opposing forces that are found on the surface level of the Bible and the polarity that permeates our shared reality they are two sides of the same coin in the word (Deu. 30:15). 

There is an old saying three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon and the truth. I think that idea can help us bring the role of these two characters to light. Romans 1:20 suggests that truth follows a pattern after that which is made. In this case Lucifer is called the light "Bearer" while Jesus is calls himself "The Light of The World". To bear something might not mean to be that something but to reflect that something like the moon reflects the sun. 

But as this contradiction sheds more light on my theory here are some interesting thoughts. If there is any truth to the story of the tower of Babel that we all were of one language prior to god confusing them or scrambling the egg so to speak we can conclude all the languages are equally scrampled and we can interpret that scramble egg any way we want and at the end of the day its almost useless. What we should be looking for is truth that is true for all of us across the board as proven by our shared reality and first backed up by sound logic and only after that by Biblical reasoning. My point here is that what if instead of intepreting these text we could somehow decipher them as my post should seem to indicate that clues left for someone to do so.

To interesting thoughts I'll leave you with. John 1 says Jesus is the word and Deuteronomy 30:15 says in it are life and good, death and evil. Well it just so happens this dual aspect of the word is encoded in the name Jesus Christ every other letter (A method of encoded I showed you earlier). Look:

j  E  s  U  s  C  h  R  i  S  t  (This leaves you with the letters EUCRS which is an anagram for CURES (Life and good) or CURSE (Death and evil). 

the Bible says O'Lucifer which is mysteriously almost encoded in our alphabet every third letter beginning with C and ending in X:

ab   C  de  F  gh  I  jk  L  mn  O  pq  R  st  U  vw   X  yz  (CFILORUX or O'LUCIFXR) What does the X represent? Probably part of a substitution cipher I'm guessing.

Anyways, thanks for your reply. Hope you found this interesting.

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Believing doesn't make it true.

Absolutely right! Faith and belief are the journey to the truth but not the truth itself which should be the destination of your seeking. The truth is all beliefs are false until you "Make full proof of them" at which point they cease to be a belief because they have been found to be the truth itself! What I find interesting and a bit intriguing is notice Jesus said if you have faith "As small" as a mustard seed you can move mountains! That's because the less faith you have the more truth you have obtained and replaced it with. 

Cool story, bro

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

Absolutely right! Faith and belief are the journey to the truth but not the truth itself which should be the destination of your seeking. The truth is all beliefs are false until you "Make full proof of them" at which point they cease to be a belief because they have been found to be the truth itself! What I find interesting and a bit intriguing is notice Jesus said if you have faith "As small" as a mustard seed you can move mountains! That's because the less faith you have the more truth you have obtained and replaced it with. 

If you lie to yourself eventually you'll believe it.

Religion is just a story based on assumptions and little lies. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I see zero evidence for any god, let alone the vaunted claims of YHVH.  I have spent considerable time viewing YHVH's scriptures, often even primary documents, and have learned the languages they were in.  I have travelled to the Holy Land to do so.  This led me further from faith rather than closer to it.  The more I learned, the more skeptical I became.  If I had to choose a religion, it would be Buddhism, because at least we can prove Siddhartha Gautama existed.

I feel you on this and once felt that way too at the onset of the spiritual storm that hit me in 1999. That said I do want to share what I found in the event that it helps you on your journey. My take after 25 years of study is the created and the creator are one in the same. And here is why I think that:

Imagine a world without "The word". We could not read, write, talk, know or understand virtually anything. We could not even form a simple thought. Life for humanity would be completely void of any meaning whatsoever if it was even possible at all. Indeed without the word we could do nothing. Because in a real sense without the word we are nothing. This means that the word is the fundamental life force of all humanity and what we all have in common because if you took it away from us or out of the equations we would literally cease to exist.

But that's not sad it's powerful because the Bible gives the word the name Jesus Christ. What this should tell us is that "He's us" or said differently we are the word made flesh. And if collective humanity is Jesus Christ or "Sons and daughters of the most high" as the Bible puts it then it would make sense when Jesus says "What you did not do for them you did not do for me" Because they whoever they are are him. And "Love thy neighbor as thyself" because in so many words thy neighbor is thyself.

And we you start to see this connection to us and the word other verse start to come into play and connect the dots like this one in the book of James. "Do not merely read the word and so deceive yourself. Do what it says. Anyone who reads the word and doesn't do what it says (Get this) is like a man who looks at his face in mirror walks away and immediately forgets what he looks like." How plain can truth be? The word is compared to our reflection as in a mirror.

Then you remember where it says God is the author of life and his son (us collectively is the word) Psalm 139:16 says "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before any of them came to be" What if the Bible contained the entire human story cover to cover through some kind of an encryption method that it HINTS at to the reader?

So much more to share but will leave it at that for now. Talk soon.

4 hours ago, Guyver said:

Revelation is a false prophecy.  I can prove it.  You are living a dream.  But, dream on and dig it if you need to.

You could be right. I would be very interested in hearing your proof. I will agree we are living a dream as in Genesis when God puts Adam to sleep he makes no mention of waking us up. But I will tell you I am wide awake and will continue digging until I land on the truth I seek.

For fun here is a video concept I started to put together for a supernatural psychological thriller book series I am working on called CIPHER The One Inside The Zero 

There's more to it than this but this is fun to share as it offers a window to the story I want to tell that is plausible fiction based on actual events from the last 25 years of my life.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

First thought I had (after I took an aspirin in sympathy with AT) was ... are your theories grounded in the fact that the Book of Revelation wasn't written in modern English? 

That is exactly why I use the King James version. It is the among the oldest if not the oldest english translation before Christendom started rewriting the Bible a 1000 different ways almost daily with the happy Bible the Rainbow Bible the Good the News Bible, the Dr. Jermiah Bible, NLT, NIV, BLT (lol). You get the point.

"Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge"

Of that key I'll leave you with this. "In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden"
Y z A b C d E f G h I j K l M nopqrstuvwxyz

Every other letter in the alphabet from Y to M is YACEGIKM (An anagram for "Magic Key") "And I will lay upon his shoulder the key of the house of David so that what he opens none shall shut and what he shuts none shall open."
Lot's more to share but one thing's for sure it's all connected.

2 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

That is exactly why I use the King James version. It is the among the oldest if not the oldest english translation before Christendom started rewriting the Bible a 1000 different ways almost daily with the happy Bible the Rainbow Bible the Good the News Bible, the Dr. Jermiah Bible, NLT, NIV, BLT (lol). You get the point.

"Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge"

Of that key I'll leave you with this. "In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden"
Y z A b C d E f G h I j K l M nopqrstuvwxyz

Every other letter in the alphabet from Y to M is YACEGIKM (An anagram for "Magic Key") "And I will lay upon his shoulder the key of the house of David so that what he opens none shall shut and what he shuts none shall open."
Lot's more to share but one thing's for sure it's all connected.

So you use a bad translation of the Latin Vulgate translation.

Did you ever think of learning Koine and using the original language? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

So you use a bad translation of the Latin Vulgate translation.

Did you ever think of learning Koine and using the original language? 

If you can't find truth where you are, where do you expect to find it?

16 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

Digging deeper. Looking further. You can't learn about the world sitting in one spot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

The pursuit of knowledge, any knowledge, including that linked to faith, is a lifelong path of enlightenment that takes one down many different roads.

Staying in one place leads to intellectual stagnation, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

The pursuit of knowledge, any knowledge, including that linked to faith, is a lifelong path of enlightenment that takes one down many different roads.

Staying in one place leads to intellectual stagnation, 

What I was getting at is truth is everywhere and in everything. "Discovery consists not seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes". So while sure it's possible that staying in one place can lead us toward intellectual stagnation it doesn't have to if you open your eyes to the truth that we are literally engulfed in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and-then said:

Go ahead...

Ok.  Not sure if I can get to it until tomorrow, I’m busy until about five or six tonight.