Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sealed Book of Revelation 5:1: A NEW Theory and a challenging question!

TheOneInsideTheZero

9 hours ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

That is exactly why I use the King James version. It is the among the oldest if not the oldest english translation before Christendom started rewriting the Bible a 1000 different ways almost daily with the happy Bible the Rainbow Bible the Good the News Bible, the Dr. Jermiah Bible, NLT, NIV, BLT (lol). You get the point.

"Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge"

Of that key I'll leave you with this. "In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden"
Y z A b C d E f G h I j K l M nopqrstuvwxyz

Every other letter in the alphabet from Y to M is YACEGIKM (An anagram for "Magic Key") "And I will lay upon his shoulder the key of the house of David so that what he opens none shall shut and what he shuts none shall open."
Lot's more to share but one thing's for sure it's all connected.

Sadly, the KJV does a lot of simplification of the language (most notably the ranks and legions of the Divine Authority all of whom had unique titles that explained their roles are reduced to being called “angels”). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

If you can't find truth where you are, where do you expect to find it?

At the source? 
Given you’re working with the words in the Bible, seeking meaning in the interrelationships of the words - working from the source is probably best, as I said in my other post you lose nuance when you use the KJV (which was meant to be read by the laity for the first time, therefore the writers went for “simplicity” rather than “comprehensiveness”). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

the writers went for “simplicity” rather than “comprehensiveness”). 

Well, it was written for Northern Europeans. 

Oh, by the way. I think "Sorry Day" was about a week back and you, @psyche101 and @Golden Duck still owe the entire forum an apology for being Australians. 

😜

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

Well, it was written for Northern Europeans. 

Oh, by the way. I think "Sorry Day" was about a week back and you, @psyche101 and @Golden Duck still owe the entire forum an apology for being Australians. 

😜

I’m sorry that Psyche and Ducky are Australians, yes.

• Haha 5

On 6/5/2024 at 10:36 PM, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

There is a long, intriguing story behind what I am about to share with you all spanning the last 25 years of my life since 1999. I have a theory that the sealed book spoken of in Revelation 5:1 is somehow cleverly concealed and hidden with the verse itself and so too are the seals to open it by anyone worthy to do so. Without anything further here is the kjv of the verse and my commentary below it. I will give you 6 clues that support my theory and ask you my question.

"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

Very insightful deep observation... This is a good topic I've honestly never taken the time to really study that specific piece (book's identity) very deeply.. But looking at the chapter, the big thing that stands out is that whatever is in that book... "no man" (human? must be) can open or read it. John begins to cry because "no man" was worthy to open the book, or to even look at it. Why cry over it? Then this happens: 

“And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.” *Jesus made a way for mankind to be delivered from the power of evil & reunited with God. 

**So the book has everything to do with the earth, the fall and restoration of mankind to God's visible presence. Both the 6th seal and the 6th trumpet take place right before the 2nd appearing of Christ, which is the 7th trumpet and 7th seal. 

“And when he had opened the 7th seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.”

This is because all heaven emptied out, and left to planet earth:

“..And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,” In flaming fire..." 

The 7th trumpet i mentioned earlier: 

“And the 7th angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”

Any thoughts on this? 

Posted (edited)

Here are the reasons that Revelation is a false prophecy, I’m going to provide a link to the first verse in all English translations….you’ll notice they all say the same thing.  The first verse of the prophecy gives a time for which the events are to occur.  The time is the immediate future from the time of the writing of the prophecy.

link

Since the events as written in the prophecy did not occur at all, much less during the specified time, it is proper from a biblical perspective to consider it a false prophecy.

1 Corinthians 14:29 says prophecy should be judged.

Jeremiah 14:14 says prophets can prophecy falsely, and Deuteronomy 18:22 says that when a prophecy does not come to pass as spoken, it is a false prophecy.  

Edited by Guyver
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Here are the reasons that Revelation is a false prophecy, I’m going to provide a link to the first verse in all English translations….you’ll notice they all say the same thing.  The first verse of the prophecy gives a time for which the events are to occur.  The time is the immediate future from the time of the writing of the prophecy.

link

Since the events as written in the prophecy did not occur at all, much less during the specified time, it is proper from a biblical perspective to consider it a false prophecy.

1 Corinthians 14:29 says prophecy should be judged.

Jeremiah 14:14 says prophets can prophecy falsely, and Deuteronomy 18:22 says that when a prophecy does not come to pass as spoken, it is a false prophecy.  

Revelation failed to occur where and when prophecied. The Christian Hell, in its strictest sense, didn't exist when the Bible was written. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the dearly departed go immediately to their just reward, actually saying the opposite that one remains in the grave until the 2nd Coming. Demons are an inclusion into late Judaism and early Christianity from the Babylonians. And the list goes on. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

In my last post, I shared an intriguing theory that the sealed book mentioned in Revelation 5:1 is actually contained in the verse itself as are the clues to open it. I have read the replies this week and rightfully so many are skeptical and some are fascinated. That's great. I have more clues I would like to reveal now and would love to take space and recap what we've found so far but instead I'm just going to dive right back into it. If anyone is lost just read my original post and go from there.

Before I reveal my next clue (Clue #7) I want to reiterate that these discoveries are not just coming out of nowhere or utter nonsense there is a 25 year story behind all this that I will eventually share in a separate thread. I have only scratched the surface with you on what I know and what I have found in that struggle and journey. I am 100% deaf and have often wondered why these revelations where coming to me until I found this verse, "For in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book and the blind see out of darkness and out of obscurity." With that little window into the story behind this let's dive in.

Clue #7
What we know is that we are looking for a sealed book in the right hand of him that sat on the throne. Now we must consider what is meant by the right hand which is also a play on words in English. For right could me the opposite of left or it could me the correct hand which could very well be the left hand. The reason this is important to note is that because this word has multiple meanings it present a paradox like the correct hand could be the left hand or the right hand and how would we ever know which one it is? The truth is we we wouldn't know the answer especially if you considered that when facing the words you left would be the words right and you right would be the words left. Trust me this challenged me for some time until I found verse 22 in the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom." The Bible puts the same principle this way by Job "True wisdom has two sides" and Solomon "It is good to grasp the one without letting go of the other". The point is to look to the center or middle or narrow way verses going to the extremes presented by polarity in this case is right and left. So how does this apply to our study? The hand we are looking for will appear in the center or near the center of the verse and not the left or right!

Clue #8
That said I actually spent a lot of time looking at the phrase "In the right hand" for the sealed book before I knew to look for the center of the verse. But although the time I spent here did not uncover the book it was not time wasted. As it did reveal a few compelling clues I will roll into this one. If you peer closely at that phrase you will see the word HER appear between the words "The" and "Right" like this "t   her   ight" with the word tight around it. Like the book was "In her tight hand". This to me was both intriguing and puzzling because Revelation 5:1 appears to us that we should be searching for a book "In the right hand of HIM" not "Her". And I thought who is she and what does she have to do with all of this? I will show you this and more in another post. But my point to clue #8 is that "In the right hand" had something to do with the book and it's location through I was sure yet it's connection.

Clue #9
Somewhere in the heart of the last 25 years I began to study the Roman Alphabet because Jesus is the Word and because of this quote, "In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden". I have found a ton of secrets through my study, knowledge and understanding of the alphabet but for the sake of this post I'll keep it simple. I know I was looking for the book "In the right hand" but also another tip is that the book is in the right hand of him that sat on "The Throne". My thought was find the throne in the verse and I would find the book. So I began to look intently at the phrase "The Throne" wondering what clues it held. And when I brought the alphabet in I notice something really amazing every other letter beginning with the T in the and ending in the E in throne like this (T  h  E  t  H  r  O  n  E). Now admittedly TEHOE looks like nothing. But if you advance each letter 1 character away in the alphabet TEHOE transforms to say, "UFIND" or "UFIND the throne"! By now I knew that "In the Right hand" and the phase "The throne" had something to do with all the secret location of the book. But still I didn't couldn't see it!

Clue #10
Then on a whim and for whatever reason I counted the words in the verse itself and to astonishment found that it has exactly 26 words in it just as our Roman Alphabet does. So I decided to attribute a letter of the alphabet to it's corresponding word in the verse in alphabetical order like this:

A   B   C     D   E        F          G      H    I        J      K     L     M         N       O     P            Q             R        S      T    U           V                W          X         Y          Z
AND I SAW IN THE RIGHT HAND OF HIM THAT SAT ON THE THRONE A BOOK WRITTEN WITHIN AND ON THE BACKSIDE, SEALED WITH SEVEN SEALS

I tried a number of phrases but the ones that yielded the most stunning message where the one's take from my name "Paul" and my initials "PRL" look!

P = Book
A = And
U = The
L = On

Or said differently the Book is hidden in the phase "And on The" which as we know is a specific part of the verse!
Then there was my initials:

P = Book 
R = Within
L = On

This was hyper compelling because not only did the word "PAUL" reveal the book is in the phrase "And on the" but "PRL" dialed it even more right smack in the center of the phase saying "Book within On" and "On" is at the center of "And ON the".

So I knew where to look for the sealed book but something still troubled me as the phrase "And on the" was not in the center of the verse but off to the side. I had three phases all in different locations none of which were in the center:

In the right hand
The throne
And on the

So for fun instead of just revealing where the throne and sealed book is I thought I would just throw it out to you guys. If anyone thinks they know how to find the sealed book let us know in the comments Just make sure to use the King James Version of Revelation 5:1. I think it will fascinate you! And again there is a lot more of these kinds of clues and finds to cover if you guys find them interesting. Please feel free to ask if you want a clue.

Edited by TheOneInsideTheZero

1 hour ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

King James Version of Revelation 5:1. I think it will fascinate you! And again there is a lot more of these kinds of clues and finds to cover if you guys find them interesting. Please feel free to ask if you want a clue.

If you use the original Koine to English.

"I saw that in the right hand of the One sitting on the throne there was a scroll that was written on back and front and was sealed with seven seals."

The scene obviously draws on Ezekiel 2:9-10. No "book" involved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

If you use the original Koine to English.

"I saw that in the right hand of the One sitting on the throne there was a scroll that was written on back and front and was sealed with seven seals."

The scene obviously draws on Ezekiel 2:9-10. No "book" involved. 

I'm sure it does but as you'll see whether you call it a scroll or a book is really inconsequential because it is simply a book within a book or a scroll within a scroll. But good observation.

57 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You've got too much time on your hands.

Seeking truth is my favorite past time. I study all the time. Some people watch T.V. etc. I just like to uncover the truth as I believe it is veiled in a lie. But I'd have to agree it would appear that way.

1 minute ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

I'm sure it does but as you'll see whether you call it a scroll or a book is really inconsequential because it is simply a book within a book or a scroll within a scroll. But good observation.

Like in Ezekiel, which the passage borrowed from. 

The author of Revelations was either trying to make himself look like a Old Testament prophet or satirizing them. Especially Daniel. Either way the book is garbage with no hidden messages. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

Seeking truth is my favorite past time. I study all the time. Some people watch T.V. etc. I just like to uncover the truth as I believe it is veiled in a lie. But I'd have to agree it would appear that way.

Making LEGO comparisons is not "seeking truth". 

• Thanks 3

Just now, Piney said:

Making LEGO comparisons is not "seeking truth". 

Why are you getting so hostile or upset. I'm just sharing a very small piece of a 25 year journey that you know nothing of. I think if I were you I would seek first to understand where people like myself are coming from then to be understood. You might find yourself growing more that way as all of us hold a piece of the truth puzzle not just you. So I tell you what if you are just going to sit here and belittle me and call my truth seeking making lego comparrisson why not just move on? I mean why bother putting me down and that in front of everyone? Where is it getting you or any one else? So I would kindly ask just leave or have a change of heart if you actually find any of this remotely interesting and maybe you find something you never knew where there. 

If anyone else thinks what I am doing is lego comparrisons please chime in right now and then I will know not reveal anything else of my spiritual journey on this forum. Anyone?

Ummm…. “Advancing TEHOE one letter” does not make “ufind” it makes “ufipf”. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2024 at 1:07 PM, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Very insightful deep observation... This is a good topic I've honestly never taken the time to really study that specific piece (book's identity) very deeply.. But looking at the chapter, the big thing that stands out is that whatever is in that book... "no man" (human? must be) can open or read it. John begins to cry because "no man" was worthy to open the book, or to even look at it. Why cry over it? Then this happens: 

“And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.” *Jesus made a way for mankind to be delivered from the power of evil & reunited with God. 

**So the book has everything to do with the earth, the fall and restoration of mankind to God's visible presence. Both the 6th seal and the 6th trumpet take place right before the 2nd appearing of Christ, which is the 7th trumpet and 7th seal. 

“And when he had opened the 7th seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.”

This is because all heaven emptied out, and left to planet earth:

“..And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,” In flaming fire..." 

The 7th trumpet i mentioned earlier: 

“And the 7th angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”

Any thoughts on this? 

Well said. Here is my thought on all this. What is interesting to note about Revelation 5:2 is why would an angel and that of a very strong one call out in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seals thereof" If Jesus was truly the only one who could open it anyways? I mean one would think all the angel are in heaven around the throne with Jesus and would have simply known that he was the only one who could take it. What this appears to me like is the angels are wondering literally who can take the sealed book and open it because they did not know who the Christ was. 

Now I realize at first that might sound absurd but consider this verse in Matthew 24: "Watch out that no one deceives you for many will come in my name (Christians) saying, 'I(Jesus) am the Christ' and will deceive many." Here Jesus is admitting he is not the Christ and if that's the case then absolutely the angel of Rev 5:2 would be asking the same question all the angels are, Who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seals thereof because it was "The Mystery of Christ". 

For a long time I have wondered if that person was me over the last 25 years for reasons I could go into. It's just that there are some on here that don't want to hear what I have to say which is unfortunate. Anyhow that's my first reaction to your comment. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by TheOneInsideTheZero
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ummm…. “Advancing TEHOE one letter” does not make “ufind” it makes “ufipf”. 

You right in the sense that advancing one in the alphabet was me probably explaining myself wrong. But if you go one adjacent letter forward or backward in the alphabet it does say UFIND.

T  u     (forward 1)
E  f     (forward 1)
H  i     (forward 1)
O  n   (backwards 1)
E  d   (backwards 1)

13 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

Why are you getting so hostile or upset. I'm just sharing a very small piece of a 25 year journey that you know nothing of. I think if I were you I would seek first to understand where people like myself are coming from then to be understood. You might find yourself growing more that way as all of us hold a piece of the truth puzzle not just you. So I tell you what if you are just going to sit here and belittle me and call my truth seeking making lego comparrisson why not just move on? I mean why bother putting me down and that in front of everyone? Where is it getting you or any one else? So I would kindly ask just leave or have a change of heart if you actually find any of this remotely interesting and maybe you find something you never knew where there. 

If anyone else thinks what I am doing is lego comparrisons please chime in right now and then I will know not reveal anything else of my spiritual journey on this forum. Anyone?

Who's getting hostile or upset? Who's putting you down? 

I'm just pointing out your playing alphabet Gematria with a bad translation of a worse translation of a book that is irrelevant.

This is a "debate" forum. Perhaps you need a blog. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, Piney said:

Who's getting hostile or upset? Who's putting you down? 

I'm just pointing out your playing alphabet Gematria with a bad translation of a worse translation of a book that is irrelevant.

This is a "debate" forum. Perhaps you need a blog. 

So this is a debate forum? Is that true? If it is then I apologize as I just through this forum was a place for us to discuss topics and ask questions. Since I am not here to debate but simply share and get feedback do you think I should leave? Let me know.

12 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

So this is a debate forum? Is that true? If it is then I apologize as I just through this forum was a place for us to discuss topics and ask questions. Since I am not here to debate but simply share and get feedback do you think I should leave? Let me know.

I'm giving you feedback. No need to apologize. 

There are plenty of "truths" in the Book of Matthew on how to live that are easily recognized and Revelation isn't a "code" just a satire of a failed prophecy that was supposed to happen around 2000 years ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

So you cobble stuff together in order to make the lie true. 🤔 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, TheOneInsideTheZero said:

Since I am not here to debate but simply share and get feedback do you think I should leave? Let me know.

No, I think you should learn. Not leave. 

• Thanks 2

I was think this is some form of bibliomancy, but it's basically bible code. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I was think this is some form of bibliomancy, but it's basically bible code. 

That's what I couldn't think of. The term "Bible code". But that originally used the scriptures in Hebrew and with all the languages and writing styles used, including differences in the actual Hebrew depending on the scribe you can make anything you want out of it. 

• Like 3