Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Age Spirituality & the Alien Connection

ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

There are several New Age occultists who communicate with or channel what they call extraterrestrials. Channeling is an old witchcraft practice (God isn't a fan of it..Deut.18:10-12).  It's important to understand its long history and so on. That it is sorcery - used in witchcraft to communicate with demonic spirits. 

Yet the practitioners believe what they are told, that the spirit speaking thru them is some Alien. I guess "Alien," "Space Brothers," or "Extraterrestrials" rests a little easier on the ear than "Devil." Foe show. Same old practice, same spirit beings communicating. A ruse. 

Steven Bancarz was a New Age occultist. He said he was lured into the occult initially by the Alien channeling experiences of others. Very interesting account. He's so genuine and wholehearted. 

Do you agree when I say that you can't trust those entities? If not, why? 

Please check him out and share your thoughts: 

thank you!! 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Do you know anything about New Age Theology, or are you just repeating what your pastor told you?  Newsflash.  Pastors are not always trustworthy.  Newsflash number two, you think aliens are demons sent from Satan, and I personally believe that neither Satan nor Demons actually exist.  Those things are the result of mythology.  IMO.

Edited by Guyver
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I bet one hundred dollars you don’t know diddley squat on a stick about New Age Theology Read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just because some extreme groups of New Agers embrace the alien/ufo phenomenon doesn’t mean that they all do.  You are majoring on minors.  Heavens Gate Cult is dead now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

There are several New Age occultists who communicate with or channel what they call extraterrestrials. Channeling is an old witchcraft practice (God isn't a fan of it..Deut.18:10-12).  It's important to understand its long history and so on. That it is sorcery - used in witchcraft to communicate with demonic spirits. 

True, but your god also wants us to literally, not figuratively, murder people for wearing polyester  (Deuteronomy 22:11-19).  Do you suppose that ultimate power corrupts ultimately?  Is that why God NEEDS Satan?  To keep Him honest?  But I jest... Back to the topic.  I mean, be objective here, your god wants to kill people for wearing blended fabrics... Does that sound like the opinion of a rational and balanced mind to you?  Or does that sound like the sort of mad proclamation of an insane earthly dictator? 

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

Yet the practitioners believe what they are told, that the spirit speaking thru them is some Alien. I guess "Alien," "Space Brothers," or "Extraterrestrials" rests a little easier on the ear than "Devil." Foe show. Same old practice, same spirit beings communicating. A ruse. 

So... Pentecostals are allowed to rave incoherently and claim they are "speaking in tongues", but a bunch of hippies claim to speak to space aliens and you get upset?  Isn't it obvious that neither group is mentally well?  As for this "Devil" you speak of, isn't that just a boogey man for gullible adults?  Aren't you just a gullible person RTGC?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Steven Bancarz was a New Age occultist. He said he was lured into the occult initially by the Alien channeling experiences of others. Very interesting account. He's so genuine and wholehearted. 

The boy is a clown who is blaming his personal problems on his imaginary friends.  Now he is a man he should put away childish things, unless it is LEGOs or some other hobby, because everyone needs their free time to stay sane.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

True, but your god also wants us to literally, not figuratively, murder people for wearing polyester  (Deuteronomy 22:11-19).  Do you suppose that ultimate power corrupts ultimately?  Is that why God NEEDS Satan?  To keep Him honest?  But I jest... Back to the topic.  I mean, be objective here, your god wants to kill people for wearing blended fabrics... Does that sound like the opinion of a rational and balanced mind to you?  Or does that sound like the sort of mad proclamation of an insane earthly dictator? 

Another question is why God needs an army. That's what the angels are. 

• Like 5

Just now, XenoFish said:

Another question is why God needs an army. That's what the angels are. 

Have you played Warhammer 40K?  The Angels are the Space Marines.  The Humans are the Imperial Guards. 😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Have you played Warhammer 40K?  The Angels are the Space Marines.  The Humans are the Imperial Guards. 😂 

I'm familiar with some of the lore.

To kinda be on topic. As a practitioner of magick, I too think new age occultist are wack. Granola Wiccans, L.O.A. addicts, Astrology weirdos. Just kids playing pretend. 

FYI just to let other know I follow the psychology model of magick.

To me all gods, demons, angels, spirits, etc are as real as superman. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm familiar with some of the lore.

To kinda be on topic. As a practitioner of magick, I too think new age occultist are wack. Granola Wiccans, L.O.A. addicts, Astrology weirdos. Just kids playing pretend. 

FYI just to let other know I follow the psychology model of magick.

To me all gods, demons, angels, spirits, etc are as real as superman. 

Nice link !  I haven't bumped into this before.  Thanks.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

There’s archangels now too - Imperial Saints (that might very well be Daemons of Order). 
OHHH and the Second Coming might be happening in an upcoming Dan Abnett book. 

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 3

Read, you do have a gift for finding these people.

When somebody tells you that they recognized that their thoughts were pathological, as this guy says he did recognize when he was churning out "New Age" articles - please consider the possibility that he was, indeed, mentally ill, just as he says.

And now for the part that apparently is difficult for you: please consider the possibility that the self-confessed sociopath, who could lie and mislead others and feel nothing inside - that's his testimony, please consider that he hasn't changed, he's just found a more lucrative lie.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

No one should trust you or your imaginary friends.  As your post history shows you are a pathological liar.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The boy is a clown who is blaming his personal problems on his imaginary friends.  Now he is a man he should put away childish things, unless it is LEGOs or some other hobby, because everyone needs their free time to stay sane.

You better leave LEGO out of it! 😯

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

thank you!! 

Don’t you ever watch anything normal?

I find it interesting that you call others here demonic based on nothing whatsoever, yet you’re the one who not only constantly brings up the subject, you seem to be obsessed with teaching others about it.

One could very easily get the impression that you’re really trying to actively promote it, not warn people away. That is something a demon would do, wouldn’t it? Deceive and ensnare?

Maybe you’ve been possessed and have yet to realize it. Or perhaps you are. Accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of is a perfect cover. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Guyver said:

Do you know anything about New Age Theology, or are you just repeating what your pastor told you?  Newsflash.  Pastors are not always trustworthy.  Newsflash number two, you think aliens are demons sent from Satan, and I personally believe that neither Satan nor Demons actually exist.  Those things are the result of mythology.  IMO.

So if "aliens" show up. Would you believe what they tell you? No second thoughts? No questions asked? That it is even minutely possible that they are not what they say they are? Especially in the face of Televised programs backing up their every word? 

I'm trying to recall any SDA pastor who have ever touched the topic of "New Age" but nothing comes to mind. Pastors in the churches I attend never tough that topic. 

I scroll the web you know, and follow or listen to New Agers speak their stories and what they do. Their experiences and testimonies. It is old witchcraft/occult practices in new packaging. Check out the founder of the New Age. She's an interesting gal (a Luciferan 😄😄). Another rabbit hole.... 

You have no idea what real magick is and you're a freaking headache. A Christian who spends more time worrying about satan/devil than they do "do unto others". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

So if "aliens" show up. Would you believe what they tell you? No second thoughts? No questions asked? That it is even minutely possible that they are not what they say they are? Especially in the face of Televised programs backing up their every word? 

That won't happen with "aliens" or "demons". It's just your paranoia running amok and your "scare tactic". 

27 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Check out the founder of the New Age. She's an interesting gal (a Luciferan 😄😄). Another rabbit hole.... 

Helena Blavatsky? She was a Theosophist and a con artist. "Lucifer" was her magazine. 

"Luciferan" started out as a "scare term" used by the Catholics against the Waldensians. 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Check out the founder of the New Age. She's an interesting gal (a Luciferan 😄😄). Another rabbit hole.... 

Yeah thanks, I first read about her long before you were born.

Don’t you ever get tired of talking out of your ellen? Blavatsky wasn’t a Satanist she was  a fraud who conned people into thinking she was psychic and created a whole nonsensical cottage industry out of thin air that attracts the gullible and ignorant. She and EW are two sides of the same coin, the only difference being Blavatsky went the occult route. And most of her so called “occult knowledge” is gibberish she made up on her own, nothing to do with the actual occult. And by the way, to clear up yet another misapprehension on your part, the word  “occult” in and of itself doesn’t mean satanism or devil worship. 

Blavatsky was a kook who talked about root races and lost continents. Have you read Isis Unveiled or The Secret Doctrine? Please tell everyone here where the satanic parts are. It’s amusing how you think you’re better informed and feel the need to educate others when you’re completely wrong and most people here already knew who and what she was long before you Googled her.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

59 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

I'm trying to recall any SDA pastor who have ever touched the topic of "New Age" but nothing comes to mind. Pastors in the churches I attend never tough that topic. 

I scroll the web you know, and follow or listen to New Agers speak their stories and what they do. Their experiences and testimonies. It is old witchcraft/occult practices in new packaging. Check out the founder of the New Age. She's an interesting gal (a Luciferan 😄😄). Another rabbit hole.... 

It's just as possible that you are a Bot programmed to BS everyone you come into contact with. ET's can't even be proven and you've already condemned them as demons without knowing anything verifiable about either. :rolleyes:

If ignorance really is bliss then you must be one of the happiest people I know. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Could be worse, like defending a convicted rapist.

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

thank you!! 

lol

First of all: I think the devil is very misunderstood. I mean Lucy is just doing a job nobody else would want to do, because humans are extremely dense matter, or insane monkeys whichever you prefer.

Second and directly consequitive: of course you can't believe anything. The nine gates are a test of character and even after you passed you won't just get to hear what you want to hear and when they lie to you, it serves often still a purpose, like to keep you going, to distract you, to burn out the human urge of wanting to know the future... endless possibilities.

Because third: and what nobody wants to tell you, demons turn evil when you double down on being stupid. They are very helpful if you do your part and work on getting better, figuring out the right path etc. they get really irritated when you go in all like: I want POWER/MONEY/whatever

Contact them it is really easy, alas prepare to be fragmented, burned, and put together entirely new. A lot of very hard work for nothing we humans consider 'of value' in our ordinary life. But once they contact you, or 'Lucy' sent you some, the only option you have is to go forward. Be better. You can't expect them to b ehonest if you are not. For example.

So the issue is really that the humans contacting them aren't 'pure enough' to receive anything other than ... a little torture.

• Sad 1

I think I'm going to blame Crowley for this. Him and Aiwass. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I think I'm going to blame Crowley for this. Him and Aiwass. 

And Jack Parsons, yes, it was exactly what they were working on

• Thanks 1