Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former federal prosecutor: ‘Appreciable chance’ Trump dies in prison if he loses reelection bid

OverSword

A former federal prosecutor says there is an “appreciable chance” former President Trump could be in prison until the end of his life if he loses the 2024 election, remarking on the number and scope of criminal prosecutions against him.

Harry Litman, a former U.S. attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania during the Clinton administration, made the remarks to former Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) on his podcast Wednesday.

“If he doesn’t win, he has an appreciable chance of dying in prison,” Litman said. “The whole timeline, the whole crisis point of November goes away. So, if he doesn’t win on [November] the fifth, those cases lie ready to bring.”

Link

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Might be true for a common ordinary  person, not Trump.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hogwash, I have no idea if he's saying that to get personal attention or just stir up tRumpers silly enough to think don would ever do a day in jail no matter what crimes he's convicted of .
I have been saying with zero rebuttal that tRump needs to win 2024 so he can pardon himself of all his crimes that he ever did or will do, and you bet he would abuse the law and country that way with his subjects cheering him on he said himself he will go in as a dictator and wants to abolish the constitution again with his subjects cheering on his killing of democracy.

No, even if he losses 2024 which is likely the case he won't get locked up fir any braids he has commited but his days will be spent in court rooms not golf courses, he will get fined which he might or might not pay he might get house arrest which he will abuse but he won't be locked up.

He will yell witch hunt etc and his dwindling subjects will cheer him on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have been saying with zero rebuttal that tRump needs to win 2024 so he can pardon himself of all his crimes that he ever did or will do

The president can only pardon federal offenses.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

So, on suicide watch and then mysteriously the cameras turn off of just “old fat man has heart attack”?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I mean, hes 79 now, right? Hes not skinny. Got co-morbidities with obesity alone.

Average lifespan of a male in the USA is like 73,  74, years. Trump's already on borrowed time.

Biden's basically one foot in the grave. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I mean, hes 79 now, right? Hes not skinny. Got co-morbidities with obesity alone.

Average lifespan of a male in the USA is like 73,  74, years. Trump's already on borrowed time.

Biden's basically one foot in the grave. 

True. And regardless of which one wins the election both of them could easily pass away in office too. That could be good or bad because their VPs will have to takeover. I don't think MAGA could restrain their mental breakdown if it was Kamala Harris. :lol:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So, on suicide watch and then mysteriously the cameras turn off of just “old fat man has heart attack”?

….and lives!   So the headline reads..   Trump Sues McDonald’s. 

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2024 at 7:56 PM, Katniss said:

True. And regardless of which one wins the election both of them could easily pass away in office too. That could be good or bad because their VPs will have to takeover. I don't think MAGA could restrain their mental breakdown if it was Kamala Harris. :lol:

It wouldnt be so bad with a President Kamala. I imagine shed get very little done. The perfect Democrat for conservatives. Changes nothing.

Plus think of how turnout would be affected in the next election cycle. Republicans might even get to the magic 60 votes in the Senate, and pass lots of stuff that Progressives will lament for decades.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2024 at 10:56 PM, Katniss said:

I don't think MAGA could restrain their mental breakdown if it was Kamala Harris. :lol:

Heck, can you fathom the unhinged mental meltdowns if dolt45 doesn't win?

Mental health care professionals will likely come up with a whole name and outline for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Mental health care professionals will likely come up with a whole name and outline for it.

That can work both ways. After painting Trump as worse than Hitler for years, unhinged mental meltdowns could be the least of it if Trump wins.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It wouldnt be so bad with a President Kamala. I imagine shed get very little done. The perfect Democrat for conservatives. Changes nothing.

Plus think of how turnout would be affected in the next election cycle. Republicans might even get to the magic 60 votes in the Senate, and pass lots of stuff that Progressives will lament for decades.

That is a very positive outlook of a sound mind. Good for you! :D Unfortunately, I don't think most of MAGA will think that far ahead positively like you do and probably lose their minds. Where I live, in MAGA state, they spread ludicrous conspiracy theories about Biden and Kamala Harris and fear a second Biden term.

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

They could easily come up with BDS just as they did with TDS. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2024 at 10:56 PM, Katniss said:

Do you know how much trouble the country would be in if we end up with President JD Vance?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, WVK said:

That can work both ways. After painting Trump as worse than Hitler for years, unhinged mental meltdowns could be the least of it if Trump wins.

Me? Well I never ( that I recall )  "painted" convicted felon man as worse than Hitler, ( I like many see the vast similarities between the two ) however, you make a stunning yet frighteningly glarring point,

Dolt45 has made it clear many times with his bullying threats what will happen if he doesn't find a way to cheat the American people out of an honest election like he tried to do 2020 that he and some of his bases are mentally unstable capable of unhinged meltdowns.

Convinced felon man has stated he would go into office and run it it as a dictator including his desire to abolish the constitution, with his myriad of legal issues he needs to win 2024 to skirt the law abuse the system and pardon himself from everything thing, we all saw the unhinged meltdowns he both insisted and had in his bumbling failed term and his 2020 loss. He has shown he's about himself not the country it's people or democracy.

So thanks for pointing that out.

7 hours ago, Katniss said:

That is a very positive outlook of a sound mind. Good for you! :D Unfortunately, I don't think most of MAGA will think that far ahead positively like you do and probably lose their minds. Where I live, in MAGA state, they spread ludicrous conspiracy theories about Biden and Kamala Harris and fear a second Biden term.

They could easily come up with BDS just as they did with TDS. :lol: 

I see that tRumps derangement syndrome getting worse and worse in both him and his subjects.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WVK said:

No not you, I was referring to the Media

Media woohoo they will do all they can to stir a sheet storm no matter who wins , media only cares about numbers of eyes on them.

Half the media might like one side half the other they can andxare bused if it serves their agenda.

( I don't watch media )

9 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Do you know how much trouble the country would be in if we end up with President JD Vance?

Never mind JD Vance how about our biggest concern now, Trump and his 2025 project? :w00t: You are thinking way too far into the future that has minimal chance of happening. Particularly if Trump gets back into office now. :lol: