Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police in Zimbabwe claim to have been harassed by 'goblins'

UM-Bot

Gremlins from the Kremlin. 

• Haha 6

Sigh, I guess I don't need to ask for any supporting evidence because there never is any, drop bear will rate it 60% or better likely paranormal, and it's not even as dramatic as the hobskinville hillbilly alien attack.

• Like 3

Was it a doom goblin?

Greta Thunberg is Time's 2019 Person of ...

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, and-then said:

Was it a doom goblin?

I always forget her name that little girl who both scared trump while making him look like a horses ass.

• Like 1

I do believe there is folk legends and etheric stuff in more remote parts of the world that do exist despite our modern scientific rationalism.

On 6/9/2024 at 9:15 PM, the13bats said:

drop bear will rate it 60% or better likely paranormal

Won't go 60%. Very little information to go on so reading is extremely preliminary,

Papameter Reading

45% Paranormal      55% Normal

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I do believe there is folk legends and etheric stuff in more remote parts of the world that do exist despite our modern scientific rationalism.

Won't go 60%. Very little information to go on so reading is extremely preliminary,

Papameter Reading

Paper Mache dolls as ETs get a 90%, but this only rates a 45%????

The meter is wildly inconsistent in how it evaluates rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

Aw come on DB you just went 45 to smite me you rascal.

You used the term "folk legends" as in myths, then you say "do exist" those are of course contradictory, as far as science goes while they do try to stay rational they form their conclusions on evidence, like myself science doesn't recognize ancdotal,

For example when stories of huge hairy human like creatures were told scientists went out and discovered the mountain gorilla, which there was other supporting physical evidence of.

In this threads case goblins we have to admit there is nothing to support they exist past ancdotal and as we know you do place a high confidence in stories but science doesn't so goblins remain myth and folklore,

That said goblins might be fun if proven to exist.

53 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Paper Mache dolls as ETs get a 90%, but this only rates a 45%????

The meter is wildly inconsistent in how it evaluates rubbish.

I think DB was having a bit of fun on me after I said he silly meter always leans paranormal, let's face it most cases like this he does rate high on the paranormal side,
I like that, I like DB no matter how hard I go skeptic on him he never gets all meltdown ad hominem on me he just double downs on what he believes,
I don't agree with him but I sure can respect him for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Aw come on DB you just went 45 to smite me you rascal.

You used the term "folk legends" as in myths, then you say "do exist" those are of course contradictory, as far as science goes while they do try to stay rational they form their conclusions on evidence, like myself science doesn't recognize ancdotal,

For example when stories of huge hairy human like creatures were told scientists went out and discovered the mountain gorilla, which there was other supporting physical evidence of.

In this threads case goblins we have to admit there is nothing to support they exist past ancdotal and as we know you do place a high confidence in stories but science doesn't so goblins remain myth and folklore,

That said goblins might be fun if proven to exist.

Fairies, Little People, Elves, Gremlins, etcetera are posited to be creatures than live in the etheric realm of nature beyond the reach of our physical senses. They can pop into the physical very briefly but leave no trace.

Here something if there are other readers actually interested:

Sky Creatures & Etheric Critters:A Quick and Dirty Intro

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Fairies, Little People, Elves, Gremlins, etcetera are posited to be creatures than live in the etheric realm of nature beyond the reach of our physical senses. They can pop into the physical very briefly but leave no trace.

Here something if there are other readers actually interested:

Sky Creatures & Etheric Critters:A Quick and Dirty Intro

Thanks DB while I admire your ability to be credious I lost that a long time ago, until proven otherwise saying etheric realm is same to me as saying fantasy and make believer. But you do have far more fun than I do. If you run into Tinkerbell's naughty sister please send her my way.

DB,

Not to play devil$ advocate but you likely recall the cottington fairies hoax pulled by the two young girls, well the younger one Elise insisted til the end that while all the pics were hoaxes she did see real fairies down by the creek, but they are gone now.

On 6/13/2024 at 8:26 AM, and-then said:

Was it a doom goblin?

Oooh,she is one creepy little troll.anyone else get the heebies when she says "how DARE you ".?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 3:26 AM, the13bats said:

I always forget her name that little girl who both scared trump while making him look like a horses ass.

Seek help, buds.  You'll be obsessing over Orange Man Bad LONG after he's dead and gone.  The media broke your **** :w00t: