Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has DC turned its back on Israel for the sake of politics?

and-then

I believe DC - whoever is calling the shots - is working inside Israel to bring the PM down and install a Left leaning PM.  The polling as of now not only indicates that the great majority of Israeli voters demand Hamas' destruction both militarily and politically inside Gaza, but even Netanyahu's personal popularity has risen enough to put him in first place if an election were held.

Opinions?  I find the actions of DC to be reprehensible during a time of war against several existential threats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it's less about Israel and more about Netanyahu, who, like Trump, should have been in jail a long time ago.

• Thanks 1

I think it is Netanyahu.

He failed in the intel to prevent the attack.

He failed to stop the attack at the border.

He had the previously invincible iron wall fail under his watch.

He actually funded Hamas just to keep the PLA in check: How Israel Secretly Propped Up Hamas - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

After the attack, his tactics have sunk him into the moral equal of Hamas with the happy killing of women and children.

Now heading into a year later, he has no clear path to victory or a endgame.  Because of this supporting him would be like supporting George Bush in Iraq after already knowing what the results would be.

At this point, it has degenerated into (A) supporting the people who think it's okay to kill women and children.  People who have followers calling for the genocide of an entire population. Or, (B) supporting the people who think it's okay to kill women and children.  People who have followers calling for the genocide of an entire population.

Personally, I would just turn my head away in disgust and stop giving weapons to either of them and just focus on the civillians of both sides.  And no, supporting the Palestinian people is not supporting Hamas just like supporting the Jewish people isn't supporting Netanyahu.  The people who claim that are the followers calling for genocide from one side or the other.

• Like 2