Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiple video clips show brightly lit UFO flying over streets of Tehran

My guess is if it was anything real that they didn't know about , they would be shooting at it.
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

Tehran doesn't strike me as a destination of hoaxers, and its movement is noticeably different than at least what is demonstrated drone swarm videos (at least that I have seen).  I'd say, it's either CG or the Aliens want to reinstall the Shah and get back to groovy Iran.

LUEp7KK06BekkzDXfLfYFltjcJdGUwa8E6aRTwgKp_U.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

25 minutes ago, Razman said:

My guess is if it was anything real that they didn't know about , they would be shooting at it.

My guess as well. Hell, they scramble jets and shoot at known objects. It would stand to reason they would have their jets sent up to intercept.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All the batteries are 74%, 5G and within 1 minute of each other. 
If they are genuine, then why not upload the original videos? Why screen record and publish them all at once from one phone?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Easy to trick 3rd worlders.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If that isnt CGI... I will eat my neighbours cat.

No reaction from anyone on the streets... yea ok.

Love that UFO sound fx though. 😄

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3

I have no idea but I am having a difficult time finding the raw footage in best quality without TV logos or whatever. But, I guess it's private.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

If that isnt CGI... I will eat my neighbours cat.

No reaction from anyone on the streets... yea ok.

Love that UFO sound fx though. 😄

You mean like the kid who looked up as it passed by? The rest were all sky shots. No way to tell if anyone is reacting. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Razman said:

Assuming they saw it. Heck maybe they tried. Maybe they did shoot it down. 

With what we know about Irans reaction, which is nothing, it’s hardly a reason to dismiss. 

Edited by preacherman76

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You mean like the kid who looked up as it passed by? The rest were all sky shots. No way to tell if anyone is reacting. 

Ok then... If this was something real there would be more than just a couple of clips of this thing flying over a major city like this, there would be hundreds of clips. 

It would be in all the papers and on every news channel in Tehran.

I cant find anything like that, can you??

All I can find are these few clips (with the silly sound effect) on social media .

This one screams CGI.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Thanks 2

I kind of like this one, it's otherwise a crap day, I'm down and feel sheety so I'll just try to use this to escape myself for a moment.
Being I believe a lot of things are going on in Iran these days I am very surprised they didn't call out the Air Force to shoot it down then ask what was that bogey, and of course if there was much to this one it would have been recorded 1000s of times and n the news headlines.

I didn't watch the videos very well so let's see if I have any hits or just misses,
The videos seemed staged, set up.
Assuming it's not CGI because if it is then I can't babble on and on, it appeared like a modern take of billy meyers stuff, it had a tittering kind of suspended feel to me, trying to base scale on other stuff in the videos, it seems low and small,
It had the vibe of those pranks where people hung stuff like ghosts or spiders by fishing line off a quad copter out of frame.
It doesn't spin or even try to rotate which is odd,
Each of the four videos the camera person is in a perfect location for it to just move across their view, the sound effect was just cheesy.
I don't think it would be too hard to copy these videos with RC craft but I have no clue how hard it world or wouldn't be to do that in Iran right now.

• Haha 2

Lol, after years of biatching about blurry photos, you biatch about the 4 vids being too clear so they must be fake. I doubt those were the only vids either. Now you have a new excuse saying it's AI. The excuses never end, and never will. Curious as to how many actually watched all four vids.

I think I'll wait till someone steps up, and admits they flew synchronized drones. Until then I'm going with unknown. Enjoy your bubble fest.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Razman said:

Hopefully, no one goes about starting an interstellar war. Lol. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

Tehran doesn't strike me as a destination of hoaxers, and its movement is noticeably different than at least what is demonstrated drone swarm videos (at least that I have seen).  I'd say, it's either CG or the Aliens want to reinstall the Shah and get back to groovy Iran.

LUEp7KK06BekkzDXfLfYFltjcJdGUwa8E6aRTwgKp_U.webp

has it been verified that it took place over Tehran?  If it's fake, they could fake that too

TO ADD: The many green lights around the circumference make it look as fake as heck, something that a juvenile would think up

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Lol, after years of biatching about blurry photos, you biatch about the 4 vids being too clear so they must be fake. I doubt those were the only vids either. Now you have a new excuse saying it's AI. The excuses never end, and never will. Curious as to how many actually watched all four vids.

I think I'll wait till someone steps up, and admits they flew synchronized drones. Until then I'm going with unknown. Enjoy your bubble fest.

Aw, is being empty handed really eating at true believers? Save snarky for your trumpers.

Where did I say they are too clear, are you going to start making up stuff like EOTs go to?

The photo quality is the least of the reasons that these four videos look dubious, yeah, I watched all four, i fully agree if something like that is flying the friendly skies in Iran why aren't there 100s more videos? There should be, sure doesn't make any sense there isn't.
yep for now they are unexplained but as we well know no rational thinking people make leaps from "I don't know what it really is" to "so it must be aliens"

Bubble fest? Hum? You mean like boba tea?

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, the13bats said:

why aren't there 100s more videos?

How do you know there aren't? Like I said, bubble fest, and you're serving tea.

Edited by Hankenhunter
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

So.. in a couple of weeks when this has been run through the savvy tech guys (experts in the field) and the verdict is fake/CGI... then what?

Cover-up?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well Mr grasping so very very hard for a got cha on believers if even one other video pops up you would be on it like Oprah on a baked ham.

I did research this case a bit and found no shock zip, you mean a savvy believer like yourself didn't go further than this forum page? And I thought I was lazy.

What's with you and bubble tea? Tara boba my fav, but I'm out of luck my little town rolls up at midnight.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Ok then... If this was something real there would be more than just a couple of clips of this thing flying over a major city like this, there would be hundreds of clips. 

I don’t know about that. It moved pretty quickly. 

19 hours ago, Hazzard said:

It would be in all the papers and on every news channel in Tehran.

I cant find anything like that, can you??

All I can find are these few clips (with the silly sound effect) on social media .

This one screams CGI.

Could very well be. I have no idea. 

Looks like some type of "overly-showy" hoax to me. Even the design seems to "fit" the general style of the region.

I call hoax on this one. But of course I could be wrong.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2024 at 5:24 AM, Trelane said:

My guess as well. Hell, they scramble jets and shoot at known objects. It would stand to reason they would have their jets sent up to intercept.

I agree. The country that launched missiles at Israel a few weeks ago doesn't care about something flying over their capital?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1