Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'WE CAN TOUCH YOU' Putin's fleet of warships in Cuba is a direct warning to President Biden, expert

docyabut2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

I'm pretty sure it won't reach that level of tension.  We have nuclear armed submarines that can hit targets in Russia within less than 10 minutes if we needed to and so does Russia.  Basing nuclear cruise missiles or hypersonic nukes there wouldn't improve on that time much, if any.  I guess if they built facilities and put in dozens of them it might be a problem but the bottom line is that a single nukes striking the US is one too many and Putin is aware of that.  The only situation that concerns me is if he felt his own life was in jeopardy from the US.  

• Like 2

A boat went into a dock in another country and people are panicking?

Sigh.  This isn't the 1970's.  We can launch nukes from space or subs now.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Seems like Putin is in need of an ego boost for Russia.  China has been treating Russia like the junior partner in their everlasting friendship.  They just rained on Putin's parade last week by saying they are not too interested in buying natural gas from a proposed new Siberian  NG pipeline, and they don't want to pay for it being built.  Russia has more natural gas than anybody else but not enough LNQ capacity to export it by ship.   They were counting on that pipeline to boost export revenue.  China may be looking for  a cut rate bargain from a desperate Russia more than assisting a friend in need. 

• Like 3

More fear for the fear mill. Funny how Putin forgets that the US, and the EU have had the ability to touch him for decades.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I don't think we need to worry about that happening, docy. 

Of course, I don't think we can say that about the democrat party convention in Chicago being a repeat of 1968, 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Seems like Putin is in need of an ego boost for Russia.  China has been treating Russia like the junior partner in their everlasting friendship.  They just rained on Putin's parade last week by saying they are not too interested in buying natural gas from a proposed new Siberian  NG pipeline, and they don't want to pay for it being built.  Russia has more natural gas than anybody else but not enough LNQ capacity to export it by ship.   They were counting on that pipeline to boost export revenue.  China may be looking for  a cut rate bargain from a desperate Russia more than assisting a friend in need. 

Well, maybe not after convicted felon man has the double mcfish two orders large fries a diet coke and large shake ( vanilla of course )

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Can’t wait to hear Fox News’ assessment .          
          I have my own crazy notion…..   V’lad , how’s it hangin?  Ya, lookin good in the news here…see ya after the election and we can do business buddy.  🤝

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lightly said:

see ya after the election and we can do business buddy.

That was Obama being caught on hot mic. Remember???

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Would you do me a small favor? Could you bring up Trump in the orca's thread? I think you missed that one. :lol:

Yeah, sure thing I know how you subjects are totally emersed in him and all, can you post a link to the orca thread!

Wait, orca...whale...trump is morbidly obese, a rude nic would be calling him a whale, you got me, well done!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

You asked me to bring up trump, well who could forget that recording of him boasting about grab em by the...

He way put us bone spurs foot into his flytrap on that one.

You're welcome.

• Haha 2

Every one of those ships and  boats has a 30 second life span if they do something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Michelle said:

No I don’t …but I’m not doubting his dishonesty either. :)  Please remind me what he said ..to whom?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

No I don’t …but I’m not doubting his dishonesty either. :)  Please remind me what he said ..to whom?  

Obama explains Medvedev open mic incident - POLITICO

• Thanks 1

Ah thanks @Michelle,  yup, sounds like a politician !!   Elections are very important to politicians.

• Like 2

Trump said there are Russian  “Nuclear Submarines”   there.   Close Donald, last I heard there is one Russian Nuclear POWERED sub. ..while Fox News was saying there are Russian nuclear submarines offshore.     Close Fox.   Not accurate, but, when is Donald ,or Fox News accurate?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/14/americas/onboard-the-russian-warship-visiting-cuba/index.html

Not too worried. You can go on the ship today if you wait in line.

Edited by Shooter McGavin
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, lightly said:

Trump said there are Russian  “Nuclear Submarines”   there.   Close Donald, last I heard there is one Russian Nuclear POWERED sub. ..while Fox News was saying there are Russian nuclear submarines offshore.     Close Fox.   Not accurate, but, when is Donald ,or Fox News accurate?

About the same as CNN and biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/12/2024 at 4:46 PM, docyabut2 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/putin-fleet-warships-cuba-direct-warning-biden-experts-say

Three Russian warships arrived at Cuba's Havana Bay on Wednesday, greeted by a 21-cannon salute. A nuclear-powered submarine was also expected to arrive after them.:(

Cheese and crackers Old Mother do you have a positive thoughts anymore? You suffered a stroke for crying out loud and all your doing is hurting your health with all this negativity and negative threads. 😬

Read and post some happy things. 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

Trump and Fox may be correct.

The submarine is nucleared powered and it isn't a ballistic missile submarine, which is armed with nuclear ballistic missiles, but instead is a cruise missile submarine.  This particular Russian cruise missile submarine can carry 32 cruise missiles of some number of Zircon, Oniks, and/or Kaliber cruise missils of which all three can have various conventional warheads or nuclear warheads.

The submarine is Cuba may be armed with cruise missiles all carrying nuclear warheads, carrying all conventional warheads, or carrying some mix of nuclear and conventional warheads.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Trump and Fox may be correct.

The submarine is nucleared powered and it isn't a ballistic missile submarine, which is armed with nuclear ballistic missiles, but instead is a cruise missile submarine.  This particular Russian cruise missile submarine can carry 32 cruise missiles of some number of Zircon, Oniks, and/or Kaliber cruise missils of which all three can have various conventional warheads or nuclear warheads.

The submarine is Cuba may be armed with cruise missiles all carrying nuclear warheads, carrying all conventional warheads, or carrying some mix of nuclear and conventional warheads.

Yup, maybe. Maybe not. ?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2