Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained-apocalypse

Walken

So dearies, when do you think you will be able to get the next part posted?

Oh Janiel, your signature reminds me of something... ohmy.gif

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• BurnSide

• Tillghast

• Fox Lupine

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

w00t.gif Too rude.

I'm surprised Walken didn't get the joke, though. wink2.gif

Of course I am Cap'n Jan. You're as regular as king reg himself. You'll probably go with Burnside on his quest to find supplys. Around 7 members besides him will.

Awsome, but is acg in this story? she is regular. and what about the others? Snuffypuffer and moe, dot and mc, and many others.

Oh and how many parts are there going to be for this story?

I don't know. I can't put evreyone in it, obviously. I'm going to try to fit in as many people as I can and I don't know how many parts they'll be.

Try to make it more than three parts, if you possibly can.

Well I'm re-writeing two again. I really don't like the way its comeing out. Its got too much action in it... no.gif

Part two: Burnside and his crew will be makeing their way across town, picking up all their supplys they find.

Part three: They unexpectingly meet up with another group of survivors.

Part four: ???

Too much action? Nonsense!!!!!!! Action and violence are awesome. Just not in real life no.gif

But don't let us rush you, great minds need inspiration and time. wub.gif

Indeed, and BurnSide will be most displeased if any zombie facts are wrong, since he is a most indepth scholar of zombie literature..

Walken will try his hardest not to make them wrong. He has read the zombie survival guide though so should know his stuff.

Indeed, i have faith in your portrayal of a class 3 Outbreak. thumbsup.gif

The minute the door was open Burnside was upstairs. Janiel followed him.

He rushed into the bathroom and turned on both taps.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Janiel inquired. He knew not to question Burnside. He was, afterall, an expert, but what he was doing now was just bizzare.

"I'm getting water. We don't know how long til the supplys are cut. Now, you; Tell the others to block all of the doors and windows and test the generator in the basement. And tell Neo to check how much food we have."

Just wrote this. It'll be in Part 3 or 4.

Leaving us wanting more? Very professional. grin2.gif

Sweet, and very well done, running the taps in the bathroom and filling several buckets of water is exactly what i would do immediately after securing a safe house. Afterall, water supplies run out fairly fast when there is no power etc. grin2.gif

Exaclty! See, Walken has done his research.

An idea for part four:

After wandering across town, night falls, and they become lost. Shouting can be heard in the distance, which can mean only one thing.....Zombies.

To survive in an undead world one would never move by night, rather duck down in the safest most secure place possible, and take turns watching/resting until first light.

Exactly.......but with the "Zombie Mob" approaching, and with the crew lost........it could make for a good story, and good action.

Indeed, maybe the survivors took refuge, in an old hut or something, and then the zombies invaded.

I have faith in Walkens narrative abilities, i'm sure he'll come up with some good.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking

And I agree. Walken is an amazing writer...........I'm sure he can think of something great.

Burnside is right. The zombie hunter and human survivors move by day only. At night the advantage rests with the aombies.

With what I've decided so far, You'll end up taken refuge in a house, as a last resort as night falls.

Thank ye, but my ideas are always much better inside my head. When I take them out they get jumbled up.

Ahh! Watch out for at Aombie!

......Wtf?

Noob.

Omg.

rofl.