Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lawyer names exact date US government will have to reveal UFO secrets – and it's soon

WorldMysteries

Posted (edited)

UFO disclosure activist Daniel Sheehan has claimed that the US government is bound by law to release all of its secret UFO files by a certain date later this year

https://www.**************/news/weird-news/lawyer-names-exact-date-government-32958592

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/06/exact-date-find-hidden-secrets-aliens-20984611/

Edited by WorldMysteries
  • Haha 6

not holding my breath

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Mark that date everyone... Lots of believers are going to be disappointed that day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

9 hours ago, WorldMysteries said:

claimed that the US government is bound by law

how can this be a 'claim'? it's either law or it's not 😁pathetic

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Mark that date everyone... Lots of believers are going to be disappointed that day.

Again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Then the goalposts will move again… to the next time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

Then the goalposts will move again… to the next time.

It's a shame. Sheehan has done good things for the Lakota and against the KKK. I thought he was smarter than this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

‘The law has now mandated that all six of our United States military services, all 18 of our United States intelligence agencies, all 32 of our United States defense department agencies are all ordered to gather together every single piece of information they have acquired pertaining to the UFO phenomenon and non-human intelligence that is understood to be responsible for it,’ he added.

Didn't they get these orders two years ago??\

what the bleep

On 6/14/2024 at 12:44 PM, WorldMysteries said:

release all of its secret UFO files

Who cares?

UFO=unidentified flying object

Sorry dear true believers UFO never has never will equal some jump to, it must be aliens.

So chicken little the friendly skies aren't falling, day of disclosure isn't any closer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Then UFOlogists will claim they didn't release the "real" UFO files that describe the aliens and abductions and sci-fi technology. That's what happened in the U.K. when their government released all of their UFO files.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Would it really matter?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Would it really matter?

Nope. Not here. 

On 6/21/2024 at 11:01 AM, astrobeing said:

Then UFOlogists will claim they didn't release the "real" UFO files that describe the aliens and abductions and sci-fi technology. That's what happened in the U.K. when their government released all of their UFO files.

It will always be like that, cheesy charlatans like Jamie mussan claiming evil gubmint keeping him down.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2024 at 11:06 AM, Zebra3 said:

Would it really matter?

What?

• Like 1

My problem with this silly idea of day of disclosure is for aliens to be secret as to be revealed at some point means that zillions of people are keeping it secret. Hogwash.

And like in religion which God is the right one well then all the whistle blowers, story tellers etc each describe their own version of aliens so which is right? Oh yeah. All of them it will look like the mos eisley cantina and my luck jar jar Binks will move in next door.

• Like 3

My sense is the ruling elites residing in the Pentagon, CIA, Lockheed, Northrup Grumman, etc. will never allow this to happen.

They are keenly interested in protecting their individual silos of power, money, information, influence, and so forth.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Phantom309 said:

My sense is the ruling elites residing in the Pentagon, CIA, Lockheed, Northrup Grumman, etc. will never allow this to happen.

They are keenly interested in protecting their individual silos of power, money, information, influence, and so forth.

What ruling elites in the Pentagon? I'm in the Pentagon and certainly not a ruling elite. I can't even stop my dog from snacking on my chips and salsa if I leave the room for a second let alone be part of some evil cabal. see @Piney the secret is still safe...

Are there specific people you have in mind because the overwhelming majority of people who work here aren't close to fitting that description. Let's get some names for once.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Trelane said:

What ruling elites in the Pentagon? I'm in the Pentagon and certainly not a ruling elite. I can't even stop my dog from snacking on my chips and salsa if I leave the room for a second let alone be part of some evil cabal. see @Piney the secret is still safe...

Are there specific people you have in mind because the overwhelming majority of people who work here aren't close to fitting that description. Let's get some names for once.

They are probably saying we are "Deep State" agents behind our backs. 

Christ! In the early 2000s Jaylemurph and I were accused of being Illuminati when debunking conspiridiotcy. 

• Like 4

I'm beginning to think all this stuff is just a distraction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Drat! I'm busy that day.😖

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

Apparently, according to Sheehan, it's law- they have to :sleepy:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Apparently, according to Sheehan, it's law- they have to :sleepy:

The FOIA is a law. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to think all this stuff is just a distraction.

Pretty much all paranormal topics is a "distraction"... from the serious stuff in life.  For some more than others.

Michael Shermer has a whole chapter about this in his book... -Why smart people believe in weird things.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Pretty much all paranormal topics is a "distraction"... from the serious stuff in life.  For some more than others.

Michael Shermer has a whole chapter about this in his book... -Why smart people believe in weird things.

Partly for me I think it's because we want there to be more to life stuff we don't know, mystery makes life fun, it's why I got interested in the subjects as a kid all I had were books like wizard cat offers and the occasional show like "in search of" some more embellished than others but all took a lean to it being paranormal, supernatural whatever,
My turning point in being so cynical is the con artists like psychics who prey on the hurting, the believers who try to steer the mentality ill from medical help, the whack jobs braying of gifts and powers while disparaging those who don't blindky believe as being flawed.
Now it's like a burst bubble, there are things like Bigfoot that I wanted as a kid to be real but as time has passed and with so much focus and still zero I have to give up on it.
I'm not cynical about it not being real and that's why many times I'll tell believers if they prove me wrong and get their got cha on me I'll be delighted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1