Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trudeau won’t say if Liberal MPs allegedly conspired with foreign states

glorybebe

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau would not say if current members of the Liberal caucus are named in a classified version of a stunning national security report that alleges some parliamentarians are either “semi-witting or witting” participants in foreign interference efforts.

https://globalnews.ca/news/10568744/trudeau-wont-say-if-liberal-mps-allegedly-conspired-with-foreign-states/

Of course he won't.   He had Chinese police in Canada and only had them leave once the news channels picked it up

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

But, even with this in the news, people still support him, surprises me

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

But, even with this in the news, people still support him, surprises me

Nothing surprises me anymore. 

During Ukrainian President Zelensky's visit, last year in Ottawa, Canadian parliament literally recognized and gave a standing ovation to an actual Nazi that the Trudeau's Liberals invited. 

I'll accept that it was an accident and the proper vetting wasn't performed like most Canadian news publications tried to pass off?  Or was it? I have no idea. It's increasingly becoming difficult to keep up. 

One things for certain, for me anyhow. I don't trust any of these socalled leaders, the  people in power. 

Most of them couldn't lead a dog across the street yet there they are telling you and me how to lead ours. 

🤣

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Totally agree.  They are all corrupt.  People forget what was going on during Covid.  Chinese 'researchers' were in the Canadian CDC and again, once it was reported, they were removed.  I actually read what they were proposing for the 'Emergency Act'  friggin scary. A friend who left Russia to move here said he was very concerned,  it was turning into what Russia had been, well still is, really

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I actually read what they were proposing for the 'Emergency Act'  friggin scary. 

It was rumoured that in the Emergency Act those who refused the therapeutic vaccine would be shown JT's pink socks. Thankfully that part was scrubbed. 

• Haha 3

Isn't Trudeau the only guy who made Melina smile ear to ear ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/17/2024 at 12:34 AM, the13bats said:

Isn't Trudeau the only guy who made Melina smile ear to ear ?

You really can't make one single post with out an allusion to trump can you?  It's physically impossible I bet.  Kind of like slap ass

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You really can't make one single post with out an allusion to trump can you?  It's physically impossible I bet.  Kind of like slap ass

😭 

Screenshot_20240618-152842~2.png

Edited by acidhead

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

😭 

Screenshot_20240618-152842~2.png

Just look up Key & Peele, slap ass 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Just look up Key & Peele, slap ass 

😮 

Okeee... I'm actually kinda sorry I ass-ked now. 

🤣

• Haha 1