Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritualist healer who was clinically dead for 3 days says a 'Golden age' is coming soon

pellinore

Posted (edited)

A spiritualist who was clinically dead for three days has claimed she received a shocking message from angels 'in heaven’ following a suicide attempt.

Julie Poole, 61, from Cornwall, discussed her experience during a 30-minute interview on the podcast Life After Life.

According to Julia, she was told by higher powers that it was not 'her time' to die and that good times would be coming soon.

The self-described spiritual and personal empowerment coach, psychic, channeller, energy healer, hypnotherapist, law of attraction teacher and author said she ended up in a 'spiritual realm' when she received the message.

The spiritualist described having experienced 'physical, mental, sexual and emotional abuse’ as a child which led her to take an overdose of painkillers when she was just 21. Following the overdose, she says she was was clinically 'dead' for three days - and that's when she received a message so powerful it put her on her path to the spiritual world.

Spiritualist healer who was clinically dead for 3 days says she was told by higher powers that it was not 'her time yet' and that a 'Golden age' was coming soon | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, pellinore said:

A spiritualist who was clinically dead for three days has claimed she received a shocking message from angels 'in heaven’ following a suicide attempt.

Julie Poole, 61, from Cornwall, discussed her experience during a 30-minute interview on the podcast Life After Life.

According to Julia, she was told by higher powers that it was not 'her time' to die and that good times would be coming soon.

The self-described spiritual and personal empowerment coach, psychic, channeller, energy healer, hypnotherapist, law of attraction teacher and author said she ended up in a 'spiritual realm' when she received the message.

The spiritualist described having experienced 'physical, mental, sexual and emotional abuse’ as a child which led her to take an overdose of painkillers when she was just 21. Following the overdose, she says she was was clinically 'dead' for three days - and that's when she received a message so powerful it put her on her path to the spiritual world.

Spiritualist healer who was clinically dead for 3 days says she was told by higher powers that it was not 'her time yet' and that a 'Golden age' was coming soon | Daily Mail Online

I love how these people's messages are made global when they are actually personal.   I expect she has made a lot of money and is really enjoying life with her message and her "talents"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I love how these people's messages are made global when they are actually personal.   I expect she has made a lot of money and is really enjoying life with her message and her "talents"

Not your time,and good times are coming soon...

Wow, that's powerful stuff right there.

Think I may have read that on a fortune cookie once lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Oh ye’ of little faith.     ya, probly so 😊

• Like 4

If she was a spiritual healer, why did she feel the need to commit suicide?  She couldn’t find peace in life to keep living, even if she was a “life coach?”  

Red flags flapping in the breeze as I see it.  

• Like 4

I suppose not being 'dead' is one definition 'good times'

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Portre said:

I suppose not being 'dead' is one definition 'good times'

Yep... I'd say it likely the best of all, unless you're bed bound and or in constant pain.  People like her - and there are a LOT of them - take away the hope that many find in these NDEs.  They aren't as bad as the pastors that monetize the word and grow filthy rich while misleading the flock.  They'd better enjoy the good times because a day is coming when they'll be gone forever.

• Like 1

I don't seek "angels" to give me inside info on what's coming.  Scripture does that sufficiently.  I agree that a "golden age" will come - Christians call it the Millennial Reign of Christ - but the horrors that precede it do not bear thinking overlong about.  It's depressing and frankly, I hope my time here is over before that begins.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, and-then said:

I don't seek "angels" to give me inside info on what's coming.  Scripture does that sufficiently.  I agree that a "golden age" will come - Christians call it the Millennial Reign of Christ - but the horrors that precede it do not bear thinking overlong about.  It's depressing and frankly, I hope my time here is over before that begins.

Do you ever think that you're wrong and it is nothing more than self-fulfilling prophecy that has turned everything into garbage?

• Thanks 4

Julie said the angels told her: 'What we mean by the Golden Age is that for millennia now there has been an enormous amount of power, abuse and control… all of that has been held by the few and has controlled the masses.  

'This Golden Age is bringing an equality across the board, so that which is false and fake and untrue and corrupt will fall away.'

She sounds so woke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

If she was a spiritual healer, why did she feel the need to commit suicide?  She couldn’t find peace in life to keep living, even if she was a “life coach?”  

The spiritualist described having experienced 'physical, mental, sexual and emotional abuse’ as a child which led her to take an overdose of painkillers when she was just 21. 

She is now 61, so I guess she learned something.

I do wonder how a body lay somewhere for three days being clinically dead without being moved or processed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I do wonder how a body lay somewhere for three days being clinically dead without being moved or processed. 

Probably the same way a person can die and no one finds their body till the power has to be shut off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Probably the same way a person can die and no one finds their body till the power has to be shut off.

Ewww.....a "slimey".  😬

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

She wasn't clinically dead for 3 days.  🤒

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, joc said:

Thanks.  I might have missed that, but I am guessing she was clinically dead for zero days.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:
27 minutes ago, joc said:

Thanks.  I might have missed that, but I am guessing she was clinically dead for zero days. 

I'm pretty sure she wasn't clinically dead for  even 3 seconds!  Clinically dead means your blood stops circulating and your breathing stops.  You could be clinically dead for a few minutes, maybe 30 at the most...or several hours if cpr measures and breathing apparatus are employed soon enough prior to actual death.  You don't come back from actual death and you don't stay in a 'clinically dead' state for very long before actual death happens.

@XenoFish is correct...she's a Con-artist.

Believing she was in limbo during the three days, Julie says she was greeted there by angels, who transported her to the higher realm and told her it was not yet her time to officially die. 

So now, believing you were clinically dead is the same as being clinically dead?  I don't think so, no I don't think so...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

If it cheered her up, good for her. Not all spiritual healers are money seeking fakes, my mate does this healing for free, to help people. He is 6'3'' and 20 stone, a retired brickie and looks like he'd kill you, but is the most sensitive, nice person. He has helped plenty of people both physically and mentally and is totally sincere and honest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Just the placebo effect.

Not sure if you are replying to my post but I've seen the guy run his hands about a foot off people's bodies and tell them where their pain lies. I've seen him do this many times, once on my own mother. I don't know if he can feel some temperature difference or what but he is spot on with it. He says he can feel vibrations and I believe him as he is a simple guy, illiterate and a very decent person with nothing to gain.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Guyver said:

The attempted suicide came first, before she became a healer, and is her origin story.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, and-then said:

That is the "carrot on the end of the stick" used to beat christians into accepting rules that don't make any sense.  follow the rules and you will get to experience the "golden age" of jesus return...   The horrors are the other end of that stick to keep you frozen in fear.   

• Like 2

11 hours ago, openozy said:

Not sure if you are replying to my post but I've seen the guy run his hands about a foot off people's bodies and tell them where their pain lies. I've seen him do this many times, once on my own mother. I don't know if he can feel some temperature difference or what but he is spot on with it. He says he can feel vibrations and I believe him as he is a simple guy, illiterate and a very decent person with nothing to gain.

Body language can tell on us. So it still isn't psychic. It's nonsense. Just tricking people and using the placebo effect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Body language can tell on us. So it still isn't psychic. It's nonsense. Just tricking people and using the placebo effect. 

It's not nonsense, you didn't see the guy at work. The bloke doesn't have the intelligence to trick anyone and he wouldn't, you don't know him. 

5 minutes ago, openozy said:

It's not nonsense, you didn't see the guy at work. The bloke doesn't have the intelligence to trick anyone and he wouldn't, you don't know him. 

It's still a placebo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2