Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Onlookers urged police to charge into Texas school?:(

docyabut2

• The title was changed to Onlookers urged police to charge into Texas school?:(
Posted (edited)

Hope to god  trump  will the election to  make America great again:):) and to stop all this killings    

Edited by docyabut2
  • Confused 2

Just now, docyabut2 said:

Hope to god  trump wins the election to  make America great again:):)   

If God wanted Trump to be president, he wouldn't have sent a plague to end his last presidency......

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

If God wanted Trump to be president, he wouldn't have sent a plague to end his last presidency......

Joe Biden would not  be strong enough to win our weakness but  to  win our country     

Edited by docyabut2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Hope to god  trump  will the election to  make America great again:):) and to stop all this killings    

I hope he wins AND is allowed to take office peacefully but no president is going to fix the problem of crime and random violence in America.  They may reduce it some but this nation is sick and roughly half of its citizens think there is no problem at all except other Americans who don't want to approve of their choices...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

NOW you believe in God?  There is sufficient evidence for those willing to look at it, to cast tremendous doubt on the zoonosis story.  It was almost certainly a lab leak.  The real question is whether the leak was accidental or planned.  EITHER WAY, the CCP used the situation to spread a novel coronavirus that they had to know would be lethal to huge numbers of people.  If it ever happens again, they should be subjected to a similar bioweapon on their own soil..

God didn't remove Trump.  That was done by a bunch of cheating scum in DC.  If they try it again they'd better damned Skippy do a better job of concealing the evidence, because what the media says about it isn't going to matter to millions of Americans who are fed-the HELL-UP with the Left in this country.  Half the nation from that point forward will begin to refuse to acknowledge any legitimacy to any laws or orders out of DC.  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, and-then said:

NOW you believe in God?  There is sufficient evidence for those willing to look at it, to cast tremendous doubt on the zoonosis story.  It was almost certainly a lab leak.  The real question is whether the leak was accidental or planned.  EITHER WAY, the CCP used the situation to spread a novel coronavirus that they had to know would be lethal to huge numbers of people.  If it ever happens again, they should be subjected to a similar bioweapon on their own soil..

God didn't remove Trump.  That was done by a bunch of cheating scum in DC.  If they try it again they'd better damned Skippy do a better job of concealing the evidence, because what the media says about it isn't going to matter to millions of Americans who are fed-the HELL-UP with the Left in this country.  Half the nation from that point forward will begin to refuse to acknowledge any legitimacy to any laws or orders out of DC.  

Ignoring the weird COVID conspiracies, I just want to let you know, chief, that Darth Brandon won fair and square in 2020.

Your fantasies notwithstanding, Trump was removed by voting Americans who were fed up with him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, and-then said:

I hope he wins AND is allowed to take office peacefully but no president is going to fix the problem of crime and random violence in America.  They may reduce it some but this nation is sick and roughly half of its citizens think there is no problem at all except other Americans who don't want to approve of their choices...

Yes and no.

There are not  half of citizens who think everything is OK.  We all agree that some things are messed up badly.  We disagree on which other  things are messed up.   

There are a number of Americans who don't want to wear masks or get vaccinations, and others who think they have the right to contraception, IVF and some degree of pregnancy termination. One thing they agree on is that others should MYOB.

There is no way Trump can win without cheating and MAGA stealing the election.  Should 50% of the country sit still for that? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

There is no way Trump can win without cheating and MAGA stealing the election.  Should 50% of the country sit still for that

So what if Trump does win in November, are you suggesting that if Trump does win he is already illegitimate and the results should be ignored.

Your mentality right there is what is going to cause massive political violence 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DarkHunter said:

So what if Trump does win in November, are you suggesting that if Trump does win he is already illegitimate and the results should be ignored.

Your mentality right there is what is going to cause massive political violence 

I stand with MAGA and Donald Trump in the belief that any election I don't win is rigged and fake.  I just vote on different principles like freedom, democracy, and preservation of the Constitution.  I don't want a dictator for one day.  

Violence, who said anything about violence?   Did MAGA? I would rather fix the country than burn it down.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I stand with MAGA and Donald Trump in the belief that any election I don't win is rigged and fake.  I just vote on different principles like freedom, democracy, and preservation of the Constitution.  I don't want a dictator for one day.  

Violence, who said anything about violence?   Did MAGA? I would rather fix the country than burn it down.  

You are the one who said the only way Trump can win is by cheating so therefore any Trump win is illegitimate.  The natural outcome from that belief is political violence.

You can say you vote on principles like freedom, democracy, and preserving the constitution but the issue you don't accept is that saying that is meaningless now as there is now no longer collective agreement on what any of those things mean anymore.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

The natural outcome from that belief is political violence.

Only in your mind.  We still have a court system and legal recourse. Until MAGA and Trump decide he is above all laws, there is a chance.

When Trump becomes a dictator, isn't that  what  2A is about as you keep telling us?

Half of us still know what freedom democracy and preserving the Constitution mean.  MAGA has sold all values for power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

You are the one who said the only way Trump can win is by cheating so therefore any Trump win is illegitimate.  The natural outcome from that belief is political violence.

You can say you vote on principles like freedom, democracy, and preserving the constitution but the issue you don't accept is that saying that is meaningless now as there is now no longer collective agreement on what any of those things mean anymore.  

And there are multiple other posters on here who claim, and continue to claim, that 2020 was illegitimate, and have also claimed that 2024 will be illegitimate. On the plus side, they seem content to merely fantasize about their preferred violent scenarios on the Internet.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

And there are multiple other posters on here who claim, and continue to claim, that 2020 was illegitimate, and have also claimed that 2024 will be illegitimate. On the plus side, they seem content to merely fantasize about their preferred violent scenarios on the Internet.

Just like how in 2016 some posters were pushing the fake Russian collusion narrative when Trump won

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Just like how in 2016 some posters were pushing the fake Russian collusion narrative when Trump won

No, not like that.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Only in your mind.  We still have a court system and legal recourse. Until MAGA and Trump decide he is above all laws, there is a chance.

When Trump becomes a dictator, isn't that  what  2A is about as you keep telling us?

Half of us still know what freedom democracy and preserving the Constitution mean.  MAGA has sold all values for power.

You honestly don't see how claiming half of America know what freedom, democracy, and preserving the constitution mean while claiming the other half want a dictator and to end all of those is a problem.

You have literally just demonized half the country and have already essentially said if that half wins the win isn't legimate.

What will happen if Trump wins in November, you and those like you have already decided he will be a dictator so will you and those like you rise up and resist by any and all means necessary or just accept it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Doc Socks Junior said:

No, not like that.

They pushed it pretty heavily along with every conspiracy to try and destroy Trump in his first four years.

It's amazing how short term and selective the memory of certain posters are

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

You are the one who said the only way Trump can win is by cheating

Ok, OK, I was  trolling a little bit. Once in a while we like to own the Repubs. 

Trump could actually win the 2024 election honestly. If he gets the votes and If he does it honestly, then he is president.  Period.  Now I may feel like a sucker because I think MAGA will not stop at fair and square.  I guess we will see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

They pushed it pretty heavily along with every conspiracy to try and destroy Trump in his first four years.

It's amazing how short term and selective the memory of certain posters are

Two different events, sorry.

Back when I was playing around on this site in those days, I roasted it quite heavily. You'll have to try a little harder.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Ok, OK, I was  trolling a little bit. Once in a while we like to own the Repubs. 

Trump could actually win the 2024 election honestly. If he gets the votes and If he does it honestly, then he is president.  Period.  Now I may feel like a sucker because I think MAGA will not stop at fair and square.  I guess we will see.

So now when you are forced into a position you can't weasel out of it was just a bit of trolling

Ok, OK, I was trolling a little bit. Once in a while we like to own the Repubs.

For shame.

I sort of thought it was a little too on-the-nose. But, you did manage to get one charging at the cape pretty nicely. Sort of amusing how they charged right past a much more direct (and long-running) example in post #6. 

As in 2016. See, honest people have no trouble admitting that.

Now, ask a dishonest person about 2020, and you'll get no end of prevarication.

• Thanks 4

16 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Why would he?  He's a republican.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, and-then said:

You're the last person who should be talking about ****ing evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

So now when you are forced into a position you can't weasel out of it was just a bit of trolling

Oh No! Am I just like Trump?  I love Milwaukie! 

Trump and MAGA can't believe they would lose an election  . How could they?  They have a rally in New Jersey with 30k people and claim its 100k. They rent a church fill it with 300 white MAGA supporters and Kelly Anne on FOX claims its 8,000  people.  There is footage of the crowd, it is mostly white, this church cannot hold 8000 people and the seats were not even full.  They blister Biden for senility while Trump tells stories of electric boats and sharks, and how smart he is because his uncle taught at MIT.  Nobody asked that question of the boat builder because it is a stupid AF question.  The RNC is spending all its funds on Trump legal expenses and not putting money into local and congressional campaigns.  That is not a formula for winning.  Trump replaces all qualified thinking people with sycophants' and yes men. That is not a formula for sound governance.

Gary Kasparov made this comment about Putin.  How much of it applies to MAGA?

The circle around a dictator shrinks faster in a time of crisis. Loyalty trumps all, increasing paranoia and reducing competency. As dumb & dangerous as Putin’s terrorist mafia state is now, it is best to do everything to collapse it now before it gets even worse.

They will have to rig it.  We will have to catch them and prove it. MAGA and Trump won't rely on a fair election,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Oh No! Am I just like Trump?  I love Milwaukie! 

Trump and MAGA can't believe they would lose an election  . How could they?  They have a rally in New Jersey with 30k people and claim its 100k. They rent a church fill it with 300 white MAGA supporters and Kelly Anne on FOX claims its 8,000  people.  There is footage of the crowd, it is mostly white, this church cannot hold 8000 people and the seats were not even full.  They blister Biden for senility while Trump tells stories of electric boats and sharks, and how smart he is because his uncle taught at MIT.  Nobody asked that question of the boat builder because it is a stupid AF question.  The RNC is spending all its funds on Trump legal expenses and not putting money into local and congressional campaigns.  That is not a formula for winning.  Trump replaces all qualified thinking people with sycophants' and yes men. That is not a formula for sound governance.

Gary Kasparov made this comment about Putin.  How much of it applies to MAGA?

The circle around a dictator shrinks faster in a time of crisis. Loyalty trumps all, increasing paranoia and reducing competency. As dumb & dangerous as Putin’s terrorist mafia state is now, it is best to do everything to collapse it now before it gets even worse.

They will have to rig it.  We will have to catch them and prove it. MAGA and Trump won't rely on a fair election,

Nothing more then unhinged political garbage based on the idea that Trump can't win a fair election and if he does win cheat.