Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Ghost" spotted at Sydney pub window

Eldorado

Sydney's historic city neighbourhood of The Rocks has an eerie history of ghost sightings – hence why there are regular ghost tours in the area.

And now, a group of Sydneysiders has reported seeing something seriously spooky in the precinct last night (Wednesday, June 19) and the seriously spooky moment was captured on film.

Full story: Time Out magazine

Video: Instagram

;)

• Like 4

I'm normally sceptical, but this has made me wonder. The Instagram video is particularly convincing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of these sightings all over the world. Makes one wonder. 👻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Skeptical

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Papameter Reading

65% Paranormal     35% Normal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

Shocking.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

100 per cent CGI

• Thanks 3

I'm skeptical on this.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like it's being projected the way it lights up the window frame, and it "stutters" with a frame rate the camera doesn't share. 

A tourist trap "haunted" neighborhood, the perfect place for complete BS like this. Give the suckers a thrill and keep them coming back.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 3

CGI advertising hoax gimmick

My attic is better...you should see it at night.

20190105_133941-480x229.jpg.99564684a25734d29ba1073b678fd71c.jpg

Skeptical because I’ve been to Disneyland and ridden the Haunted House ride.  Since ghosts like the one shown in the window have been done at Disneyland since the early seventies…yeah.. don’t think ghosts can self illuminate with shiny lights. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Guyver said:

Skeptical because I’ve been to Disneyland and ridden the Haunted House ride.  Since ghosts like the one shown in the window have been done at Disneyland since the early seventies…yeah.. don’t think ghosts can self illuminate with shiny lights. 

Mine doesn't have shiny eyes or self illumination mine is a very cheap styrofoam head and hands draped in that dollar tree freaky gauze sold at Halloween,
The candlestick is real I grabbed at a garage sale for fifty cents, the bulbs are older non LED flickers that do look like flames.
The ghost and candlestick are on a set up very much like Dizznee here in Florida uses for their candlestick,
I only turn it on for special occasions however I do plan to wire it into a motion sensor so when a person is in front of the house it will come on for a few minutes during certain dark hours.