Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptid Crocs video

Cho Jinn

If you haven't come across the channel before, Bob Gymlan, it is a creative and thoughtful treatment of a variety of cryptid topics. He posted a recent video on large crocodiles, particularly in Africa, that is worth watching if you are interested in cryptozoology generally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If it's proven real and alive it's no longer crypto, like when a UFO is proven to be a balloon or hoax it's no longer unidentified

• Like 2

It's a fascinating video. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The largest Nile croc ever recorded ever recorded was 21 feet, 2 inches and weighed between 2300 qnd 2400 lbs.  The largest salty croc ever recorded was about the same size.

So color me a bit skeptical about a croc more than twice as large.

Edited by Resume
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I recall that video of Stan winstons work for lake placid trying to suggest it wasnt a prop.

On 6/21/2024 at 4:15 PM, Resume said:

So color me a bit skeptical about a croc more than twice as large.

Yeah, and skeptical is rightly so we have all kinds of clams and stories about things that don't actually exist.
It's easy scenario crocs and gators are very much real but when we have claims of 50 ft Crocs let's see something to support the claim more than an empty click bait video.

• Like 2