Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump made Nazi ‘ovens’ joke in Jewish executives’ presence, ex-employee says


pellinore

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Barbara Res, lead engineer on Trump Tower construction, tells MSNBC of her former boss’s ‘ridiculous remarks’.

Barbara Res – a lead engineer on the construction of Trump Tower and author of a memoir, Tower of Lies, about her almost two decades working for the former president – told MSNBC on Sunday that her erstwhile boss would make “ridiculous remarks”.

“We had just hired a residential manager, a German guy,” Res said. “And Donald [Trump] was bragging among – to us executives, there were four of us – about how great the guy was and he was a real gentleman, and he was so neat and clean. And he looked at a couple of our executives who happen to be Jewish, and he said, ‘Watch out for this guy – he sort of remembers the ovens,’ you know, and then smiled.

Trump made Nazi ‘ovens’ joke in Jewish executives’ presence, ex-employee says | Donald Trump | The Guardian

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Barbara Res, lead engineer on Trump Tower construction, tells MSNBC of her former boss’s ‘ridiculous remarks’.

Barbara Res – a lead engineer on the construction of Trump Tower and author of a memoir, Tower of Lies, about her almost two decades working for the former president – told MSNBC on Sunday that her erstwhile boss would make “ridiculous remarks”.

“We had just hired a residential manager, a German guy,” Res said. “And Donald [Trump] was bragging among – to us executives, there were four of us – about how great the guy was and he was a real gentleman, and he was so neat and clean. And he looked at a couple of our executives who happen to be Jewish, and he said, ‘Watch out for this guy – he sort of remembers the ovens,’ you know, and then smiled.

Trump made Nazi ‘ovens’ joke in Jewish executives’ presence, ex-employee says | Donald Trump | The Guardian

Personality this doesn’t surprise me at all, one of Trumps major flaws is his narcissistic comments and behavior. :devil: 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 
 

 

 …those sorts of snake strikes at  underlings  allow him to feel powerful!!     He is completely twisted and full of FEAR.    ..and HATE,    judging from some of the ‘if looks could KILL’ looks he’s glared at Melania. 

Edited by lightly
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, lightly said:

 
 

 

 …those sorts of snake strikes at  underlings  allow him to feel powerful!!     He is completely twisted and full of FEAR.    ..and HATE,    judging from some of the ‘if looks could KILL’ looks he’s glared at Melania. 

Great post.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Howdy @Grim Reaper 6,      I don’t like what he does to me!      I like most people! :)

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lightly said:

Howdy @Grim Reaper 6,      I don’t like what he does to me!      I like most people! :)

I am with you, I wonder why we can see through his bull**** and so many Americans are unable too.:huh:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

Barbara Res, lead engineer on Trump Tower construction, tells MSNBC of her former boss’s ‘ridiculous remarks’.

Barbara Res – a lead engineer on the construction of Trump Tower and author of a memoir, Tower of Lies, about her almost two decades working for the former president – told MSNBC on Sunday that her erstwhile boss would make “ridiculous remarks”.

“We had just hired a residential manager, a German guy,” Res said. “And Donald [Trump] was bragging among – to us executives, there were four of us – about how great the guy was and he was a real gentleman, and he was so neat and clean. And he looked at a couple of our executives who happen to be Jewish, and he said, ‘Watch out for this guy – he sort of remembers the ovens,’ you know, and then smiled.

Trump made Nazi ‘ovens’ joke in Jewish executives’ presence, ex-employee says | Donald Trump | The Guardian

No-no-no, Res is lying. Everyone is always lying about him, save for those who come up to him with tears in their eyes -- big strong men too -- and say "Sir . . . "

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pellinore said:

“We had just hired a residential manager, a German guy,” Res said. “And Donald [Trump] was bragging among – to us executives, there were four of us – about how great the guy was and he was a real gentleman, and he was so neat and clean. And he looked at a couple of our executives who happen to be Jewish, and he said, ‘Watch out for this guy – he sort of remembers the ovens,’ you know, and then smiled.

Wait... Donald Trump had executives working for him who "happen to be Jewish"? 

You don't say! 

🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Wait... Donald Trump had executives working for him who "happen to be Jewish"? 

You don't say! 

🤣

They say they make the best lawyers. Some of the best. Terrific lawyers.  Some of the best lawyers.  It's true.  It's true.

190109-donald-trump-al-0817.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Personality this doesn’t surprise me at all, one of Trumps major flaws is his narcissistic comments and behavior. :devil: 

Happy to see you here.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, the13bats said:

Happy to see you here.

Thanks Bats, I have been under the weather lately hopefully I will be around for awhile.

Peace my brother:tu:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Wait... Donald Trump had executives working for him who "happen to be Jewish"? 

You don't say! 

🤣

And his son in law is Jewish. Jared Kushner. Ivanka's husband. How dare a Nazi let his daughter marry a Jew. :w00t:

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hawken said:

And his son in law is Jewish. Jared Kushner. Ivanka's husband. How dare a Nazi let his daughter marry a Jew. :w00t:

Seems i read somewhere that Jared the only human who gives selderman the heebie jeebies creeps was an expert on infectious disease like covid, i wonder if Jared giggled at dad in laws cute humor.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

"Everyone was shocked", but not shocked enough to say anything about it until they are trying to sell a book :whistle: 

So let me get this right - the alleged executives who were targeted for these anti-Semitic remarks took it without saying a word. Furthermore, no one said anything at the time, despite this being in a group meeting with multiple people involved, and no one has said anything since EXCEPT for a woman who is trying to make money selling a book...... but "everyone was shocked" :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

If you believe this story, I have a Nigerian friend who happens to be a Prince, if you send him your bank details to help him escape his prison he will reward you with a nice bonus out of his inheritance. 

Edited by Link of Hyrule
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Link of Hyrule said:

"Everyone was shocked", but not shocked enough to say anything about it until they are trying to sell a book :whistle: 

So let me get this right - the alleged executives who were targeted for these anti-Semitic remarks took it without saying a word. Furthermore, no one said anything at the time, despite this being in a group meeting with multiple people involved, and no one has said anything since EXCEPT for a woman who is trying to make money selling a book...... but "everyone was shocked" :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

....

My experience is that managers in general are _extremely_ loyal to managers above them. That's part of the explanation why they have gotten a manager position in the first place. They basically never object, like ordinary non-manager employees would.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

My experience is that managers in general are _extremely_ loyal to managers above them. That's part of the explanation why they have gotten a manager position in the first place. They basically never object, like ordinary non-manager employees would.

Unless they're trying to sell a book,  you mean. When selling a book, loyalty doesn't seem to be a big deal.  

Edited by Link of Hyrule
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Barbara Res – a lead engineer on the construction of Trump Tower and author of a memoir, Tower of Lies"

Lol.  Yes, what does she have to say, and on MSNBC of all DNC mouthpieces?  I'm sure it's accurate and well-adjusted.  

The vapors on UM sometimes...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

"Barbara Res – a lead engineer on the construction of Trump Tower and author of a memoir, Tower of Lies"

Lol.  Yes, what does she have to say, and on MSNBC of all DNC mouthpieces?  I'm sure it's accurate and well-adjusted.  

The vapors on UM sometimes...

Just because it makes your marmalade Messiah look even more like Hitler doesn't mean it's not on the nail accurate.
When i first moved here 8 years back a black guy was telling me how he finally had enough and quit his job because a manager kept calling him the N word,i said you just took it? You couldn't take it to hr? He said it was his word against the other guys because like him employees had to keep shut or get fired.
He said he was broke but finding a new job.
Besides with the long list of atrocities convicted felon man does do you really think any of his kult of maga bent knees care? No. They are off making lame excuses and blaming the woman.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Link of Hyrule said:

"Everyone was shocked", but not shocked enough to say anything about it until they are trying to sell a book :whistle: 

So let me get this right - the alleged executives who were targeted for these anti-Semitic remarks took it without saying a word. Furthermore, no one said anything at the time, despite this being in a group meeting with multiple people involved, and no one has said anything since EXCEPT for a woman who is trying to make money selling a book...... but "everyone was shocked" :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

If you believe this story, I have a Nigerian friend who happens to be a Prince, if you send him your bank details to help him escape his prison he will reward you with a nice bonus out of his inheritance. 

That was my first thought too.  They have been trying to get trump for years overturning every stone he has ever walked past and somehow an offensive nazi joke from decades ago surfaces right before the 2024 election eh? :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That was my first thought too.  They have been trying to get trump for years overturning every stone he has ever walked past and somehow an offensive nazi joke from decades ago surfaces right before the 2024 election eh? :rolleyes:

Meh,the word Nazi has lost all meaning, except when 100% used in historical terms...

Too much purple hair dye brought the truth out of some in recent times,and it shows no signs of stopping.

I'm sure there are still very fine Democrats and Republicans though on both sides here in America.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, acidhead said:

Wait... Donald Trump had executives working for him who "happen to be Jewish"? 

You don't say! 

🤣

Yeah, remember him saying he entrusts them with his financial matters because “Jews are good with money” ?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

 

I'm sure there are still very fine Democrats and Republicans though on both sides here in America.

I agree, which makes the complete party line division in Congress so f-ing frustrating.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Hawken said:

And his son in law is Jewish. Jared Kushner. Ivanka's husband. How dare a Nazi let his daughter marry a Jew. :w00t:

Money.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Link of Hyrule said:

So let me get this right - the alleged executives who were targeted for these anti-Semitic remarks took it without saying a word. Furthermore, no one said anything at the time, despite this being in a group meeting with multiple people involved

Yes, you are correct in your statement.

Let me help you a little bit with context.  Back when America was great we used to ridicule Jews, Gays, Blacks, Latinos, Eastern Europeans, and anybody that didn't look and talk like us.   We were schooled to believe "No" from a girl  was just a come on and if she pushed you away she was playing hard to get.  A person from Southeast Asia with darker skin and an accent would have been lumped right in there too.   As kids, we would beat them up on the playground.  Adults had a whole spectrum of  behaviors from smugly tolerant to hostile.  Jews might be the chosen people to the pastor on Sunday, but the rest of the week, he laughed with everybody else about the jokes made at their expense. It was a glorious time for White Males, we were unchallenged  at the top of the pecking order. 

Trump and his father would not have been so unusual in the 60's and 70's, and like many older Americans, his point of view was shaped in the 20 years that he was growing up and learning how the world worked.  If an executive challenged his boss over a heartless joke, he might have found he could not get another job in his field.  That is the way the world worked back when America was great.  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.