Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prophesy on mass contact with alien civilizations

Swami Krishnananda of the  Manasa Foundation (related to spirituality) in India, had documented in his book 'Doorways to Light' the conversations he had with his spiritual master Amara who stated that humanity will have mass contact with alien beings at the ending phase of this century, when the world is in the advanced stage of an apocalyptic state. 

I had read the book many years back, and I have also came upon the same prophesy by other spiritual masters from other backgrounds. 

This is a reason why I decided to post this here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)

It is not a prophesy. It is an expectation.

It is unlikely to occur.

While ye aliens will be satisfied with our evolution from animal status during the past five millennia, they no doubt still consider us to be booring obtuse animals - even the high IQ sociopaths who rule us (because these are severely mentally handicapped). Not yet contact worthy.

Edited by Ell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ell said:

It is unlikely to occur.

While ye aliens will be satisfied with our evolution from animal status during the past five millennia, they no doubt still consider us to be booring obtuse animals - even the high IQ sociopaths who rule us (because these are severely mentally handicapped). Not yet contact worthy.

Great Post EII, I certainly cannot agree with you more, you just hit the nail directly on head with sledgehammer!!!!!

Peace Bro!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ell said:

Its the logical outcome of the last season of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ell said:

It is unlikely to occur.

I am also hoping that this will not materialize and things stay normal, that you are right and they are wrong.

However as John Lennon stated, ' Life is what happens when you are making other plans.' 

Since change is the only constant, I feel it is better to be fluid and accommodating of other variables, rather than be certain of everything.

Edited by Ajay0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ajay0 said:

I am also hoping that this will not materialize and things stay normal, that you are right and they are wrong.

However as John Lennon stated, ' Life is what happens when you are making other plans.' 

Since change is the only constant, I feel it is better to be fluid and accommodating of other variables, rather than be certain of everything.

John Lennon also didn’t believe in god or the supernatural. I am a Buddhist, the closest thing to the supernatural I believe in is Karma. I believe everyone is responsible for their own actions, and each of us controls our own destiny by our decisions and the actions we take.:yes:

JIMHO

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

John Lennon also didn’t believe in god or the supernatural. I am a Buddhist, the closest thing to the supernatural I believe in is Karma. I believe everyone is responsible for their own actions, and each of us controls our own destiny by our decisions and the actions we take.:yes:

JIMHO

John Lennon had some experiences with meditation. 

https://meditationlifestyle.com/interview-lennon-and-harrison-on-meditation/

JOHN LENNON: It was long ago. There was no going further. What it does is mainly finding out about your self, your ego. With acid it is all about yourself. /—/ The thing is that your true Self is at a deeper level. And the way to approach it is through meditation or some other form of yoga – I’m not saying that this form of meditation is the only form that is out there. It is obviously not; yoga incorporates many different techniques. But the whole point is that each soul is divine and meditation is the technique of manifesting this, of arriving at that state which is divine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ajay0 said:

John Lennon had some experiences with meditation. 

https://meditationlifestyle.com/interview-lennon-and-harrison-on-meditation/

I have been meditating daily since the 1970s, I have also had many experiences during meditation. Meditation is like a dream state, it’s like taking a trip while never leaving your body. The human brain is amazing organ, and the possibilities are endless, however there is nothing supernatural about it.

JIMHO

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I have been meditating daily since the 1970s, I have also had many experiences during meditation. Meditation is like a dream state, it’s like taking a trip while never leaving your body. The human brain is amazing organ, and the possibilities are endless, however there is nothing supernatural about it.

JIMHO

The 'supernatural' is just natural stuff which has not yet been comprehended in its entirety by modern science and technology.  

Perhaps after a span of time and research, the 'supernatural' may become the new normal, just as flying was considered as 'supernatural' a few centuries back. 

I have read, heard and personally witnessed psychic abilities of a high order that would be perceived as supernatural in today's context. But these are abilities that can be accessible by any human being with the proper efforts. 

Because our knowledge in its holistic entirety is limited, it has its repercussions on informed decision-making. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Its the logical outcome of the last season of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.

I'm waiting for them to admit in season 5 that they lost a rocket into their "wormhole".

As for prophecy, I haven't seen one new one since I was a kid.   Not even the end of the world and aliens showing up at the same time, it is  not a new prophecy, nor a reasonably thought out one, in my opinion.   Just a hook to pull in more "believers" of what ever the guru was selling.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

What does "normal" mean to you?   Nothing ever stays "normal", everything changes every day.   The fluidity of change is not personal nor even perceptable by the individual.   It is only percetable by the history who looks at the big picture.

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2024 at 11:59 AM, Ell said:

This can possibly be true. John Lennon whom I have quoted here was a peace and anti-war activist who composed songs on peace and universal human brotherhood such as 'Imagine' and 'Give peace a chance'. 

He was however gunned down by a violent and envious fan, who ironically commended Lennon later on as a 'very kind','very patient', 'very cordial and decent'  man who signed his album when requested.

Same goes for Jesus, Gandhi and Martin Luther King who had violent deaths as well.  

If we cannot treat fellow human beings of a peaceful nature well, just imagine the situation if aliens came up unexpectedly at the present moment issuing greetings and goodwill as sentient brethren.

On 7/6/2024 at 3:23 AM, Ajay0 said:

You can only be certain of one thing...whatever you think you are certain about...it's not what you think it is.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2024 at 12:28 AM, Ajay0 said:

Swami Krishnananda of the  Manasa Foundation (related to spirituality) in India, had documented in his book 'Doorways to Light' the conversations he had with his spiritual master Amara who stated that humanity will have mass contact with alien beings at the ending phase of this century, when the world is in the advanced stage of an apocalyptic state. 

I had read the book many years back, and I have also came upon the same prophesy by other spiritual masters from other backgrounds. 

This is a reason why I decided to post this here. 

Quick research shows that the prophecy was written in 1939 (https://archive.org/details/doorwaystolight0000kris)  It was re-issued (and updated) long after his death, in 1998 (https://www.google.com/books/edition/Door_ways_to_Light/YY0VAAAACAAJ?hl=en) and then re-reissued in 2006 (https://www.amazon.com/Doorways-Light-Krishnananda/dp/8188161020).

I'm calling monkeyshines.

So... end of the century would be the year 2000.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

This can possibly be true. John Lennon whom I have quoted here was a peace and anti-war activist who composed songs on peace and universal human brotherhood such as 'Imagine' and 'Give peace a chance'. 

He was however gunned down by a violent and envious fan, who ironically commended Lennon later on as a 'very kind','very patient', 'very cordial and decent'  man who signed his album when requested.

Same goes for Jesus, Gandhi and Martin Luther King who had violent deaths as well.  

If we cannot treat fellow human beings of a peaceful nature well, just imagine the situation if aliens came up unexpectedly at the present moment issuing greetings and goodwill as sentient brethren.

His anti-war activism was a fraud to keep him from being deported. It failed and he no longer cared.

The saddest part of the assassination was they missed Yoko.

The man was a arrogant tw@t.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Quick research shows that the prophecy was written in 1939 (https://archive.org/details/doorwaystolight0000kris)  It was re-issued (and updated) long after his death, in 1998 (https://www.google.com/books/edition/Door_ways_to_Light/YY0VAAAACAAJ?hl=en) and then re-reissued in 2006 (https://www.amazon.com/Doorways-Light-Krishnananda/dp/8188161020).

I'm calling monkeyshines.

So... end of the century would be the year 2000.

Nice researching skills, but not good enough. :yes:

1939 indicates the year Krishnananda was born (1939 - 2012), not when the prophecy was written.

Krishnananda met Amara in 1977, and joined his spiritual project in 1981. The book was first published in 1998.

The prophesy is mentioned to be in the later stages of twenty-first century.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Piney said:

His anti-war activism was a fraud to keep him from being deported. It failed and he no longer cared.

If that is the case, it would have been better for world culture and art if  he had been deported.  He  would have lived a long life and composed more cool songs and music.

8 minutes ago, Ajay0 said:

Nice researching skills, but not good enough. :yes:

1939 indicates the year Krishnananda was born (1939 - 2012), not when the prophecy was written.

Krishnananda met Amara in 1977, and joined his spiritual project in 1981. The book was first published in 1998.

The prophesy is mentioned to be in the later stages of twenty-first century.

Hmmf.  Squirrel-brain day, I think.

I absolutely believe in their abilities as trained therapists.  Not a doubt in my mind.  I've looked at their background and it does seem solid, and their advice is kind (which I like) and healing (though not a path I walk.)  A meditation retreat like the ones they offer seems like a lovely place to be and to relearn peace.  Their international teachers seem reputable at a glance.

However, I don't believe that they've got a line on the distant future. 

It's great to make a prophecy that no one who reads it will ever live to see come true.  By that metric, all of us can make prophecies about First Contact in some far and distant time and space and we all look like wise gurus with a line to the cosmos.  Couch it in mystical language like Nostradamus, and you've got something that becomes legend.

But it doesn't make it right, and without further evidence (I see none) that they do indeed somehow know a future in a clockwork universe, I don't believe it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

If that is the case, it would have been better for world culture and art if  he had been deported.  He  would have lived a long life and composed more cool songs and music.

Meh, George and Ringo were better musicians. George Harrison is actually my favorite Beatle.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Meh, George and Ringo were better musicians. George Harrison is actually my favorite Beatle.

Guess how George Harrison died ! 

Two years before his death, he was the victim of a burglarly attack with more than 40 stab wounds. It exacerbated his issues with cancer leading to death after a short period of time.

His assailant similarly expressed his regrets on assaulting Harrison later on .

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ajay0 said:

Guess how George Harrison died ! 

Two years before his death, he was the victim of a burglarly attack with more than 40 stab wounds. It exacerbated his issues with cancer leading to death after a short period of time.

His assailant similarly expressed his regrets on assaulting Harrison later on .

I know. Compared to Paul and John though he was a nice guy and not a hypocrite. That's why he did so many joint efforts with other musicians because people liked to work with him and he was that good.

• Like 2

On 7/8/2024 at 4:19 PM, Piney said:

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2024 at 9:14 PM, Piney said:

Dunno about Ringo being a better musician.  He always seemed to be the spare tyre of the band but more importantly, Lennon and McCartney wrote and sang most of the songs.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

There's almost a prophecy for every year since Nostradamus wrote his quatrains. This is just another one to add to the list.

Yeah, because the guy who sold cures for the Black Plague until it killed his wife and child was so accurate. 

• Like 2