Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project 2025, a plan to transform government, and Trump’s claim to be unaware of It

Grim Reaper 6

“Donald Trump and Project 2025 are one big MAGA operation, coordinating on an extreme blueprint to rip away freedoms and undermine democracy—and they’ve made it clear themselves. Many of Trump’s closest former White House aides are leading the project and his campaign’s own press secretary starred in one of their recruitment videos," the statement read..

Donald Trump says he knows nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them,” he posted.that .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ripped-for-denying-project-2025-connections-despite-the-evidence/ar-BB1pwv0g?cvid=3aeb4b4750484b81b940fca15e28d45a&ei=22

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Conservative groups draw up plan project 25 to dismantle the US government and replace it with Trump’s vision: https://apnews.com/article/election-2024-conservatives-trump-heritage-857eb794e505f1c6710eb03fd5b58981

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Conservative groups draw up plan project 25 to dismantle the US government and replace it with Trump’s vision: https://apnews.com/article/election-2024-conservatives-trump-heritage-857eb794e505f1c6710eb03fd5b58981

Sounds like a dumb lite weight plan. At least make it interesting and invade Canada and Mexico

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Sounds like a dumb lite weight plan. At least make it interesting and invade Canada and Mexico

Donald Trump is the brainchild of this plan, this is what his Dictator comment was based upon and it’s a threat to America. 🇺🇸 This plan is being implemented through the Heritage Foundation under Trumps guidance. This plan has been a major discussion point on Trump’s forum Social Truth for some time and now it shines in the light of day.

Read the article in my 2nd post for details of the plan!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Donald Trump is the brainchild of this plan, this is what his Dictator comment was based upon and it’s a threat to America. 🇺🇸 This plan is being implemented through the Heritage Foundation under Trumps guidance. This plan has been a major discussion point on Trump’s forum Social Truth for some time and now it shines in the light of day.

I’m always sceptical of any political plan that cuts taxes and other populist measures. Basically Trump plans on doing to the federal government what he did with the supreme courts and stack them with supplicants 

• Like 3

Believe it, because the corporate media says so. :w00t:

ja2.jpg

RM2.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Believe it, because the corporate media says so. :w00t:

ja2.jpg

RM2.jpg

😂 You not even a Republican, you can’t be until you join Social Truth, you RHINO you!

7 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I’m always sceptical of any political plan that cuts taxes and other populist measures. Basically Trump plans on doing to the federal government what he did with the supreme courts and stack them with supplicants 

Well you partly correct, however once this plan is effect it’s actually designed to dismantle the Constitution!:yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well you partly correct, however once this plan is effect it’s actually designed to dismantle the Constitution!:yes:

He’d need more than 4 years to do that

• Like 1

For those interested in Project 2025

image.thumb.jpeg.fad3eb68117986f4f3a9fdc5622283d3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

He’d need more than 4 years to do that

That may be true, but who knows what that man will do!!!!!!:yes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

For those interested in Project 2025

image.thumb.jpeg.fad3eb68117986f4f3a9fdc5622283d3.jpeg

That is only the beginning Project 25, is covered in document made up of 925 pages!!!:yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, now that the president is above the law, he can declare the heritage foundation a terrorist group and ship them all off to gitmo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here is the complete Project 25 Document

Mandate for Leadership - The Conservative Promise published by the Heritage Foundation:   2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf (project2025.org) 

• Like 3

trump isn’t even a good liar.   Read his words.

“ Donald Trump says he knows nothing about Project 2025. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them, “

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, lightly said:

Donald Trump says he knows nothing

The only true part of that statement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Project 2025 is just the conservative's replacement of the "Deep State".  Trump doesn't need to know what they are doing, he just needs to get in so they can replace the existing bureacrats, military, and legal system.  We can see the effects already with his judge picks.

Trump will be powerless, even if he wins because of all his baggage, and these fellows will be the ones holding the true power, anyways.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trump also knows nothing about Elon Musk’s plans to colonise Mars, the Silurians under Mount Shasta and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. Does that mean he’s behind all that too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Trump also knows nothing about Elon Musk’s plans to colonise Mars, the Silurians under Mount Shasta and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. Does that mean he’s behind all that too?

I don't think there is a conservative out there that actually thinks that Trump knows anything.  He just the tool they are hoping to topple existing things so that maybe someone else that does know can fix it like they want.

Have you listened to him speak?  Everything is like magic to him.  People who know things don't publicly wonder if injecting bleach would cure Covid or windmills causing cancer.  

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I don't think there is a conservative out there that actually thinks that Trump knows anything.  He just the tool they are hoping to topple existing things so that maybe someone else that does know can fix it like they want.

Have you listened to him speak?  Everything is like magic to him.  People who know things don't publicly wonder if injecting bleach would cure Covid or windmills causing cancer.  

I don't know if it's his mannerisms, accent or stupidity but he always reminds me of a toddler finding something out for the first time at school then coming home to tell you about it.

"Hey dad, dad, I just learned about these windmill things, have you heard of them? I bet you haven't, they're huge! But what about the birds, how do the birds not hit them???!!!! Oh no, I bet windmills kill loads of birds! Waaaah"

Then too emotionally immature to actually take it in when the adults explain why windmills don't actually kill birds.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Yea , my feeling is this and the SCOTUS rulings are tied in with project 2025 somehow . It's a very serious situation that anyone and everyone should be concerned about , on both sides of the ticket. 

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Seems they haven't really tried to hide it. And as you say , if it has been a major discussion point on truth social for some time , then most likely Trump knows about it and is lying again. Has Trump ever posted or replied about it on truth social?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Seems that Trump wants nothing to do with Project 2025. But people are going to believe the Source that fits their narratives.

https://resistthemainstream.com/trump-distances-himself-from-conservative-think-tanks-project/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=truthsocial

BS, his White House staff is running the project and making the Videos. This has been a main discussion on Trump’s forum Social Truth for weeks, you need to join so you don’t look bad like you do making ridiculous comments like you did above!:rolleyes:

• Like 2