Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother held after child rescued from washing machi

schadeaux

Police have rescued a two-year-old girl from a locked, running washing machine at a Californian laundrette.

Detectives have arrested her mother after a surveillance tape allegedly showed her putting the child into the machine.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Ananova

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lillian416

• Starlyte

• avalon

• dzstar

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just sick dry.gif

I had an ex-boyfriend who would often put 20 cents in the drier climb in and go for a ride . But he was Welsh (sorry Celti wink.gif ) and definately one of the more eccentric people I have met unsure.gif

What the hell was she trying to do? Give her a cheap bubble bath?

Bloody unstable woman...

I can't believe that!! That woman does not deserve children...... mad.gif

WHAT is the human race coming to? Animals do better by their young! Aren't humans supposed to be the superior species here on Earth?? I have a 3 year old grandchild, and granted, she can be aggravating sometimes....but she (and ALL children) is also the most precious thing in this world!! There is NO WAY that I would ever deliberately maliciously harm a child and I can't imagine the mentality of people who are capable of that. It makes me physically sick just thinking about it! Dz mad.gif

• 2 months later...

Surveillance camera footage showed that the woman placed her daughter in one washer, then removed her and placed her in a second front-loading washer, which turned on when she closed the door, Stone said.

It's sick enough that she did it once, but to turn around and put her in another?!?!

It makes me physically sick just thinking about it! Dz

Me, to DZ.user posted image