Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

67% chance that God exists ?

UM-Bot

no.gif i personally don't believe that there it just one single god. but possibly this world is made up of many more gods that helped create our earth.

568271[/snapback]

that is quite a belief. please explain i believe we would liek to know how you came to that conclusion.

568360[/snapback]

I think he just made it up because it sounds good, kind of like the researcher who did this study.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• seeking

• Mr. Gj Philosophy

• whoa182

Well, if one god is proven to exist, then all gods and goddess are proven to exist.

For if one is real, then they all must be.

no.gif i personally don't believe that there it just one single god. but possibly this world is made up of many more gods that helped create our earth.

568271[/snapback]

that is quite a belief. please explain i believe we would liek to know how you came to that conclusion.

568360[/snapback]

i see. then what kinda god are they or which ones?

such as the existence of good (humanitarianism, acts of kindness, pizza, Doris Day) and the existence of natural evil (earthquakes, illness, "Carrot Top," the Los Angeles Dodgers).

I've got another question. How does the existence of good and evil add or deter to/from the probability of the existance of god?

Hmm sorry to cast doubt on thy perception there Stellar but you aren't being serious there are you?

I'm being half serious. I'm trying to figure out if they're being serious or if they're joking with that sentence there...

568116[/snapback]

It's called a healthy dose of satire mate, gets easier to spot as you get older (not meant to belittle, it just does). original.gif

Edited by Richdog

No matter what anyone else says, I belive in God! But we all have different opinions, right? thumbsup.gif

Well, if one god is proven to exist, then all gods and goddess are proven to exist.

For if one is real, then they all must be.

568386[/snapback]

Good thinking...

oh, that God was a real life guy name GOD... 

from what was written, this is really no proof that almighty "God" is real.

This post has been edited by RaginCajun: Yesterday, 07:13 PM

Thats it! I'm naming my first kid "God". If he/she doesn't like it, they'll just have to use their middle name... rofl.gif

If * god * has a problem with me not believing, then he should show himself

Obviously he wont because he dont exist

lalala

567482[/snapback]

thats not how he wants you to believe. you will be blinded for that maybe.

lalala

567482[/snapback]

569497[/snapback]

I pray to the gods you're kidding...

lalala

567482[/snapback]

eh, by some accounts, He HAS shown Himself.

either way, we're all entitled to our own beliefs - after all, He said so Himself, there's no point in faith if you can't CHOOSE on your own.

I'm not the one who condemns someone for their lack of faith, He is. I also don't know what He will condemn and what He won't condemn.

so I guess I'm saying - believe what you want, just don't ram those beliefs down my throat, and don't expect me to standby if you insult mine. grin2.gif

"How am I supposed to know if it was a sweet or sour orange if i hadn't tasted it." The man again looked up at the professor and said, "There in lies your answer."

568140[/snapback]

Do you happen to know where this story came from? I find it interesting.

depends on how one looks at it.

God created us...if he doesn't exists,we don't exist...or do we? cool.gif

572821[/snapback]

we created god...if we didnt exists, he dont exists....or does he?

wacko.gif

Edited by seeking

572821[/snapback]

Do you know which laboratory God used in order to create you?

Because if he exists he might be there right now!

If you exist it is thanks to the nine months you were within your mother’s womb; so, who knows maybe her womb is the laboratory that God used.

Wait a minute! Was not your Father the one who placed a masculine gamete within your mother’s womb?

So, I think that he also helped God to create you in his laboratory; or didn’t he?

...masculine gamete....

tee hee blush.gif

572821[/snapback]

or

we created the gods,... so if we don't exist, they don't exist.

other beings may exist, but they won't be gods without humans to get on bended knee for them. even then, they are not gods except to those that proclaim them gods to themselves! yes.gif

Some people here need to read the book, "Show Me God", authored by Fred Heeren.

He shows that if there is NOT a supreme being, then we are here by chances so remote, that it would be the equivalent of winning the lottery not once....not twice....not three times.....but over a trillion times in a row.

His book is absolutely amazing. It's all fact and from an astronomical point of view.

It's not just one HUGE piece of evidence that explains it all, but a TON of pieces of evidence that explains it all.

For instance...........

A group of the foremost astrophysicists got together with one admonition. That they would not leave the table until they came up with the most plausible explanation as to how our universe began. Using the "Big Bang" theory, as almost all scientists do, they agreed that the universe started at an infinitely small point.

A singularity.

These are the same things that reside at the very center of a black hole. A point where the known laws of physics completely break down. There is no space. There is no time at this point.

But the main law of physics is that you can't get something out of nothing.

But that is precisely how the universe began. This is the only logical conclusion they could come up with.

And the conclusion to that? They left the table with one solution. The only way that something (the universe) could be created out of nothing at all, would be if some super-inteligent being had created it to begin with.

We're not talking about aliens here. We're talking about an intelligence that, at the snap of a finger, was able to create the entire universe we live in.

And if that isn't enough for you......I'll give you even more evidence.

Out of all the satellites that orbit planets in our solar system, the Earth's moon is the largest in proportion to its planet. Mercury has no moons. Venus has no moons. Mars has two (Phobos and Deimos) and both are so small that you can barely see them...and most astronomers agree that they are captured asteroids. Jupiter has a system of moons. But even the main 4, Ganymede, Callisto, Io, and Europa are not even close in proportional size to Jupiter itself. The same is true for Saturn, Uranas, and Neptune.

The only object that is comparable to Earth is Pluto. And most don't recognize Pluto as an actual planet, but as one of the largest objects of the region we realize as the "Kuiper Belt." Pluto's "moon" Charon is nearly half its size.

Now, I told you all of that....to tell you this: cool.gif

Our moon. Even the evolutionists admit that without the moon, life could not have evolved on this planet. The moon is absolutely essential to our being here. Yet, in proportion to the rest of the solar system, it is completely out of place. Venus is nearly the same size as Earth, so why no moon?

In every single computerized model that has been run on accrection theory, the moon shouldn't exist at all. Is it merely a freak of the cosmos? A cosmological winning lottery ticket?

Maybe.

But there's more.

A total eclipse. When one happens, the moon in the sky is the exact same size as the sun in the sky. Now, the chances of this are absolutely astronomical. (pun indended)

But it goes even further than that.

The moon has been slowly and steadily moving away from the Earth. It is NOT in an orbit that causes it to remain at the same distance. It never has been. 65 million years ago, if you were to look up in the sky, the moon would be much larger in the night sky than it is now.

And 65 million years ago, total eclipses were more common. Why? Because the moon in the sky was much larger than the sun was.

But now we get to the point in Earth's history where there is intelligent life on this planet. Indeed, the first ones to even notice an eclipse of the sun. And what do we have?

The human race, in geological terms, is a mere speck on the time chart. 1/100,000,000th of our planet's history. But the moon has been around for at least 2/3 of our planet's history.

So how is it, that if the moon has been around for so long, that it is just now, at the dawning of intelligence on this planet, able to perfectly eclipse the sun in the sky?

And if you don't understand what I mean by perfectly, I mean PERFECTLY. To a millionth of a degree.

That didn't happen until intelligence on this planet developed.

Do you understand the odds of this happening? They are SO ASTRONOMICAL that they couldn't even be calculated.

Edited by MedicTJ

@medicTJ

But that is precisely how the universe began. This is the only logical conclusion they could come up with.

And the conclusion to that? They left the table with one solution. The only way that something (the universe) could be created out of nothing at all, would be if some super-inteligent being had created it to begin with.

then these were not real scientists at all. yes.gif

the rest of your evidence is merely man trying to explain things away without the use of logic or reasoning. Simply because we do not know the entire picture, we see something as astronomical, and thus there must be a creator? not true at all. without the entire picture, it is all speculation and proves nothing. It is just a fancy tale.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no explaining away at all. This is FACT. And there are numbers in math to prove it as fact.

There is one conclusion.

Either we are here by a chance so huge that one cannot possibly comprehend it, or we were created by some grand design.

And the only way we could be created by some grand design is if there were a grand designer.

I'm not speaking falsity here, as much as you may want to believe I am. This is cold, hard fact.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no explaining away at all.  This is FACT.  And there are numbers in math to prove it as fact.

There is one conclusion.

Either we are here by a chance so huge that one cannot possibly comprehend it, or we were created by some grand design.

And the only way we could be created by some grand design is if there were a grand designer.

I'm not speaking falsity here, as much as you may want to believe I am.  This is cold, hard fact.

573059[/snapback]

you have offered no proof at all. as i said, your "scientists at a table" claim only shows those people were not all that knowledgable scientists. The big bang does not offer "something from nothing".

there are no numbers in math to prove there is a creator. there never will be.

your book is merely anthropomorphizing the universe. it is not a valid arguement for the existance of a creator.

then these were not real scientists at all. 

the rest of your evidence is merely man trying to explain things away without the use of logic or reasoning. Simply because we do not know the entire picture, we see something as astronomical, and thus there must be a creator? not true at all. without the entire picture, it is all speculation and proves nothing. It is just a fancy tale.

I agree with you. cool.gif

Maybe someone created God. cool.gif

Or...Maybe there's more Gods.

Edited by sapphire2005

lalala

567482[/snapback]

He did show himself. I think his name was Jesus. You may have heard of him.

I may have heard of him, there is no definite proof that he even existed or that he was god or son of god.

Edited by whoa182

lalala

567482[/snapback]

569497[/snapback]

I pray to the gods you're kidding...

569552[/snapback]

i'll just grow a new pair of eyes, actually I was thinking about one day getting some bionic eyes instead thumbsup.gif