Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

67% chance that God exists ?

UM-Bot

why do people find it so hard to belive in a supreme bieng? there couldnt have been energy or any sort of matter at all if NOTHING EXISTED!

i guess god doesnt exist either then

you have to realise that science CANNOT answer everything it has limits just like everything else.

and the bible basically doesnt answer anything...it only gives a suggestion as to how the universe came to be

therefore if nothing existed there MUST be a supreme bieng without a doubt.

well if nothing existed than nothing existed...meaning a supreme being MUST have never existed either

and whoever thinks that religion limits your happiness in life is dead wrong, I just have to follow 10 rules in life, and if I forget to, I just ask for forgiveness. simple as that.

wanna know something even more simple....no rules to live by, not having to ask for forgivenss...the mere fact that there are rules at all is an added burden you your allready complicated life....and then having to ASK for forgiveness...seriously now, how is that not limiting your happiness

and whoever said that

"I asked god for one thing in my life and he never gave it to me"

BOO FRIGGEDY HOO! mad.gif you think everyone else hasnt, just cause he "didnt" answer you does not mean that he has forsaken you, or that he doesnt exist, it means that it was HIS WILL,DESTANY! sh** happens in life,get used to it.

i didnt say this, but ill speak on it anyway......when does god ever answer any prayers......if he does exist he is quite the selfish b******...not to mention sadistic as well

scientists spend so much time trying to figure out the origins of the universe through science WITHOUT EVEN CONSULTING SANE COMMEN SENSE!

well, science is the sane common sense....relgion is the one that doesnt use ANY sense...they dont even try to make logical conclusions, they rather just deem everything that is to "complicated" to understand as being an outcome of a god

and yeah, I cant explain how God came to be BUT that is not the question on our hands here,the question is the origin of the universe. and the universe sure as hell was CREATED!  yes.gif

599671[/snapback]

of coarse it was created, i dont see your point....are you tyring to assume it was created from a god?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• seeking

• Mr. Gj Philosophy

• Amalgamut

Wazzup!! Wazzzzzuppp!!!

greetings my fellow earthlings and homo sapiens and human beings.

gods, there are so many of them and 100% I believe they exist, i.e. from gambling lords to drug lords to war lords and ur land lord, and so on . . . . But, more than that 100% and multiply to Nth times to infinity there is only ONE True Almighty God, the true being of alpha and omega. He is the creator of All. He is the most high knowledge and greatest wisdom. He is the Almighty God of Abraham. He is the Almighty God of Prophet Mohammed. He is the Almighty God of my Lord Master Jesus Christ, the redeemer of this world.

The 67% that god exists this is not the true almighty god, but the god of this world. Just remember there is no one or anybody in this world can prove the existence of the True Almighty God UNLESS you believe in the True Almighty God. If you only believe the greatness of this world and also believe only in the power of mankind there are no chances you or anybody can know the true existence of the True Almighty God.

athiests, you just dont see how simple it is. why do you turn your back on faith? what really bothers me are those that choose to belive in nothing,having no faith in anything whatsoever. man is dead without faith,losing hope,and internal peice.

athiests, you just dont see how simple it is. why do you turn your back on faith?  what really bothers me are those that choose to belive in nothing,having no faith in anything whatsoever. man is dead without faith,losing hope,and internal peice.

602235[/snapback]

greetings. . . . PadawanOsswe . . . nice avatar you got there.

i just want to ask . . . . .athiests who? you referring. unsure.gif

Edited by Mr. Gj Philosophy

athiests, you just dont see how simple it is. why do you turn your back on faith?
Mankind as a species will out grow religion for the most part. There will always be some that will need religion as a crutch but for the most of us we will have no use for it. Yes religion is simple for the simple minded. Science is ever evolving therefore more complicated.
what really bothers me are those that choose to belive in nothing,having no faith in anything whatsoever. man is dead without faith,losing hope,and internal peice.
Back at the beginning of the Dark Ages if religion had not suppressed science where do you think we would be now? Do you have any idea how far advanced would we be now? So which one is beneficial to mankind? Which one is trying to make us stagnate as a species to wither and die?

I disagree. Religeon has greatly benefitted the world too. It is what defined our morals and ethics thousands of years before evoloution would have it. It is frequently argued that without religeon there would be no laws.

...I disagree with this. Our thinking would have evolved to know we had a need for laws even without religeon; evoloution would mean we evolved to realise you can't just go around killing eachother rolleyes.gif

Ant without religion there would be less Wars.

XSAS is right. Religion has played for the most part in the wars throughout history, which is part of our cultural differences that divides us all. I can't wait till the day we're pretty much a unified world--all beige in colour. eh?

But, more than that 100% and multiply to Nth times to infinity there is only ONE True Almighty God, the true being of alpha and omega. He is the creator of All. He is the most high knowledge and greatest wisdom. He is the Almighty God of Abraham. He is the Almighty God of Prophet Mohammed. He is the Almighty God of my Lord Master Jesus Christ, the redeemer of this world.

Or he might just be a story, hence its wrong to talk in absolutes... so stop it!

athiests, you just dont see how simple it is.

I dont want simple, I want complex. Im not content with simply knowing something happens, I want to know WHY it happens.

ah but when one gets too complex,one gets confused, I know the answer it doesnt take science to figure it out either. and zandore one can study science and all that stuff to benefit the world but when a scientist stray's from their faith because they study way too much is when things go wrong, and soon the poulace looses faith and the world just becomes this godless group of idiots, without religion, the world would be far worse. religion can sometimes benefit mankind. heck america is what it is because of religion. if you disrupt religion pretty soon you will disrupt the moral fabric of society and end up living like an animal.

ah but when one gets too complex,one gets confused,

Only if one quits prematurely.

I know the answer it doesnt take science to figure it out either.

You dont know the answer at all, you believe you know the answer.

and zandore one can study science and all that stuff to benefit the world but when a scientist stray's from their faith because they study way too much is when things go wrong, and soon the poulace looses faith and the world just becomes this godless group of idiots,

Are you calling us idiots because we dont believe in god?

religion can sometimes benefit mankind. heck america is what it is because of religion.

I know this may shock you... but lots and lots and lots of people dont like the US...

if you disrupt religion pretty soon you will disrupt the moral fabric of society and end up living like an animal.

No you wouldnt. Atheists arent breaking the laws. They're not immoral people. Its not religion that keeps us in our place. If you need religion to tell you what is write and whats wrong, then you dont have much morals...

so lets just live our lives in a cave rolleyes.gif

if you want to advance you MUST get into complexity, its "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" not "when the going gets tough, everyone stops because its too hard"

so what is the answer?

and zandore one can study science and all that stuff to benefit the world but when a scientist stray's from their faith because they study way too much is when things go wrong,

name any scientist who has made major advancements leading to something going wrong? what do you mean by going wrong anyway?

and soon the poulace looses faith and the world just becomes this godless group of idiots,

whoa buddy, "godless group of idiots"

i guess it takes a real idiot to break down the forces of nature

without religion, the world would be far worse.

yea, because religion wasnt responsible for the 9/11 attacks as one example

religion can sometimes benefit mankind.

almost anything can sometimes benefit mankind

heck america is what it is because of religion.

i would say america is what it is because of the diverse cultures actually

if you disrupt religion pretty soon you will disrupt the moral fabric of society and end up  living like an animal.

603301[/snapback]

lol

LOL! Its just great to be referred to as an idiot who will end up living liek an animal for not believing ing God, its people who say these things that completly turn me oof religion. I have no real problem with religion, if someone wants to believe in it that their choice and I respect it but I will not stand for those who dont believe being attacked, its just disgraceful and unless they are attacking you for your belief your argument loses all validity.

ie!! it's getting hot in here. . . . take a break . . . have some kit-kat . . .

Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument about who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering. Finally fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They mouse.

They faxed.

They e-mailed.

They e-mailed with attachments.

They downloaded.

They did spreadsheets.

They wrote reports.

They created labels and cards.

They created charts and graphs.

They did some genealogy reports.

They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan

was faster than hell.

Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off. Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.

Jesus just sighed.

Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming: "It's gone! It's all GONE! I lost everything when the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from

the past two hours of work. Satan observed this and became irritated.

"Wait!" he screamed. "That's not fair! He cheated! How come he has all

his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said, "Jesus saves."

. . . . and now . . . keep on posting please . . . .

AH but this the attitude that made the dark ages.
OK just let us look in a old tome to find the answers. If this was the case we would have fallen of the edge of the world or the Apollo astronauts would have walked in heaven.
and zandore one can study science and all that stuff to benefit the world but when a scientist stray's from their faith because they study way too much is when things go wrong,
How many people would have died from cancer or just one of the many diseases that science has cured or are finding ways of treating? Science provided the means for you to make your post that I am responding to. If science is a faith then it is a faith to find the truth, save lives, better the living standards for man and woman just to name a few.
what do you mean by going wrong anyway?
Yes Padawan what do you mean by going wrong?
...and soon the poulace looses faith and the world just becomes this godless group of idiots,
Idiots have done less harm to fellow man then those of faith have and as more loose faith and become idiots we will do more to benefit mankind.
...without religion, the world would be far worse.
How so? Think of the dark ages, The crusades, The burning of witchs, heretics, The inquisition and I could name others but I will assume you get the idea (I hope anyway)
religion can sometimes benefit mankind.
almost anything can sometimes benefit mankind
I will let Seeking's answer stand. thumbsup.gif
heck america is what it is because of religion.
i would say america is what it is because of the diverse cultures actually
I think you should have added "And diverse Religions". Also Sellar has it right when he said that there are many people that does not like America. Read the news to see for your self. Open your mind and broaden your horizons.
if you disrupt religion pretty soon you will disrupt the moral fabric of society and end up  living like an animal.
Please refer to the atrocities mention earlier in my response. If I had to choose between the two.....

LOL! Its just great to be referred to as an idiot who will end up living liek an animal for not believing ing God,
Yes it is ironic. grin2.gif

and sad at the same time. no.gif

EDIT: Fixed Quotes

Edited by zandore

If this was the case we would have fallen of the edge of the world or the Apollo astronauts would have walked in heaven.

They would never have had the oppertunity...

name any scientist who has made major advancements leading to something going wrong? what do you mean by going wrong anyway?

603885[/snapback]

Einstein.

Without him, hundreds of thousands of people would have probably lived.

Many people classify the achievements he did in contibuting the atomic bomb as "wrong."

I could add a lengthy reply saying that a lot of what religion has done could be considered "wrong" as well. No one, nor nothing is perfect. This includes, humans, science, and yes, even religion. ohmy.gif

Sometimes, I don't even think the creator himself (or herself) is perfect.

Einstein.

Many people classify the achievements he did in contibuting the atomic bomb as "wrong."

With that line of reasoning then Wilbur and Orville Wright (The Wright Brothers) are just as guilty as Einstein. For they are the ones that built the first airplane. The atom bombs were dropped from an airplane.

Einstein.

Yes but nothing went wrong with his work... people consider the use of his work wrong though, but his work wasnt wrong. Even though people consider the use of his work wrong, that is a highly debatable subject... it might have been more wrong NOT using it.

With that line of reasoning then Wilbur and Orville Wright (The Wright Brothers) are just as guilty as Einstein. For they are the ones that built the first airplane. The atom bombs were dropped from an airplane.

Dont forget to blame their parents for having children!

i knew someone would mention einstein, but stellar basically said exactly what i had prepared to say

God is obviously getting lazy in his old age. Look at all the **** he did in the bible with all that "creation" stuff and talking to moses and flooding the earth. Then what did he do? He sent is alcoholic son to save the world. I mean if you could turn water into wine, wouldn't you just get wasted all the time? Maybe God told Jesus "I'm going on vacation to Halloween town, and I know you have a drinking problem, but im leaving you in charge of earth... now dont **** anything up." and then Jesus was like "Ok I wont do anything you wouldn't do" And then God was like "And dont throw any parties you little ****... remember im always watching you, even when you masterbate."

And thats why God doesn't preform any more miracles...

Edited by Zaus

God is obviously getting lazy in his old age. Look at all the **** he did in the bible with all that "creation" stuff and talking to moses and flooding the earth. Then what did he do? He sent is alcoholic son to save the world. I mean if you could turn water into wine, wouldn't you just get wasted all the time? Maybe God told Jesus "I'm going on vacation to Halloween town, and I know you have a drinking problem, but im leaving you in charge of earth... now dont **** anything up." and then Jesus was like "Ok I wont do anything you wouldn't do" And then God was like "And dont throw any parties you little ****... remember im always watching you, even when you masterbate."

And thats why God doesn't preform any more miracles...

605295[/snapback]

hahahahha w00t.gifgrin2.gifw00t.gifgrin2.gifw00t.giforiginal.gif

that was good Zaus. your god must be crazy huh?!?

The Almighty God of Abraham, of Prophet Mohammed, and of my Master Lord Jesus Christ and all of greatest Ascended Masters, is laughing for the god you are referring.

The Almighty God performs His miracles every seconds of time of our lives. Is it a miracle in this time of our lives that the Internet was developed and this world become one community. Information was already so vast whether is pure good or pure evil that feeds into our minds.

And is it a miracle that thru internet www.unexplained.com was created and we met our minds by forum posting.

And is it a miracle we have met here and to tell you that the Almighty God I'm referring to LOVES YOU, CARES FOR YOU and HE's ALWAYS WITH YOU and with us until the end of time. And all HE wants from you is to believe in Him no matter what you are whether you are a great sinner or a holy one. Remember the Almighty God was the greatest master designer of ALL and EVERYTHING. As He designed us perfectly, and as our *******S was designed just bellow our buttocks so ****s will come out in our bodies perfectly instead putting it in our HEADS, but sometimes we put ****s in our minds and take it out of by our Tongues or out by our DEEDS.

Do you want to know that there is True Almighty God? . . . . .

Try asking the people who are terminal illed Cancer patient or AIDES patient (especially in South Africa) who's life extency is just counting by a day or by hour.

Or how about try to ask the people in death sentenced that they know they are guilty and accepted their committed sin or perhaps they know they are truly inocent for such crime.

Or how about the aborted or unborn child.

Or how about a family in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Edited by Mr. Gj Philosophy

Do you want to know that there is True Almighty God? . . . . .

Try asking the people who are terminal illed Cancer patient or AIDES patient (especially in South Africa) who's life extency is just counting by a day or by hour.

Or how about try to ask the people in death sentenced that they know they are guilty and accepted their committed sin or perhaps they know they are truly inocent for such crime.

Or how about the aborted or unborn child.

Ahh... so god is sitting there watching them suffer even though he can help them?