Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

67% chance that God exists ?

UM-Bot

Do you want to know that there is True Almighty God? . . . . .

Try asking the people who are terminal illed Cancer patient or AIDES patient (especially in South Africa) who's life extency is just counting by a day or by hour.

Or how about try to ask the people in death sentenced that they know they are guilty and accepted their committed sin or perhaps they know they are truly inocent for such crime.

Or how about the aborted or unborn child.

Ahh... so god is sitting there watching them suffer even though he can help them?

605744[/snapback]

yeah!! absolutely yes! Stellar

for He owns them, you, us, we, me and everything. There are lots and lots of chances the Almighty God given us help and mercy. He who believes and accept the true Alimighty God with all your true beings, with all of your heart can see the truths and also mercy. The Almighty God gave us the Knowledge of Science so we can define the beauty of what He had made for us, and understand why we are here.

Edited by Mr. Gj Philosophy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• seeking

• Mr. Gj Philosophy

• Amalgamut

...The Almighty God performs His miracles every seconds of time of our lives.  Is it a miracle in this time of our lives that the Internet was developed and this world become one community.

no.

Information was already so vast whether is pure good or pure evil that feeds into our minds.

no idea what you were trying to get out there

And is it a miracle that thru internet www.unexplained.com was created and we met our minds by forum posting.

no.

And is it a miracle we have met here and to tell you that the Almighty God I'm referring to LOVES YOU, CARES FOR YOU and HE's ALWAYS WITH YOU and with us until the end of time.

no.

And all HE wants from you is to believe in Him no matter what you are whether you are a great sinner or a holy one.

this is what always gets me.....why would he care if we beleived him or not? if you are what you say you are, you dont need believers in you, to have that mentality it tells me god (if he exists) is very immature

Remember the Almighty God was the greatest master designer of ALL and EVERYTHING.

he didnt create this post...or even the computer im using to post it

As He designed us perfectly,

this is where the quote under my avatar comes in handy....."Unthinking faith would be a good question to ask the creator of the human mind. "

and as our *******S was designed just bellow our buttocks so ****s will come out in our bodies perfectly instead putting it in our HEADS, but sometimes we put ****s in our minds and take it out of by our Tongues or out by our DEEDS.

605668[/snapback]

no comment.

Try asking the people who are terminal illed Cancer patient or AIDES patient (especially in South Africa) who's life extency is just counting by a day or by hour.

Or how about try to ask the people in death sentenced that they know they are guilty and accepted their committed sin or perhaps they know they are truly inocent for such crime.

Or how about a family in Iraq or Afghanistan.

605722[/snapback]

what does that prove the existance of an almight god? thats a very poor example

Einstein.

Without him, hundreds of thousands of people would have probably lived.

Many people classify the achievements he did in contibuting the atomic bomb as "wrong."

With that line of reasoning then Wilbur and Orville Wright (The Wright Brothers) are just as guilty as Einstein. For they are the ones that built the first airplane. The atom bombs were dropped from an airplane.

604594[/snapback]

Your line of reasoning is the same as saying the mother of a serial killer is the same as the serial killer himself.

Ahh... so god is sitting there watching them suffer even though he can help them?

605744[/snapback]

yeah!! absolutely yes! Stellar

for He owns them, you, us, we, me and everything. There are lots and lots of chances the Almighty God given us help and mercy. He who believes and accept the true Alimighty God with all your true beings, with all of your heart can see the truths and also mercy. The Almighty God gave us the Knowledge of Science so we can define the beauty of what He had made for us, and understand why we are here.

605722[/snapback]

what does that prove the existence of an almighty god? thats a very poor example

605824[/snapback]

hi! Mr Seeking

i'm dearly sorry this the LEAST i can can prove the existence of the True Almighty God but i know there are MORE. Actually these are not an example but it's a place or a situation where you can search, and then find out the truth whether the Almighty God is true or not.

Einstein.

Many people classify the achievements he did in contibuting the atomic bomb as "wrong."

With that line of reasoning then Wilbur and Orville Wright (The Wright Brothers) are just as guilty as Einstein. For they are the ones that built the first airplane. The atom bombs were dropped from an airplane.

604594[/snapback]

Your line of reasoning is the same as saying the mother of a serial killer is the same as the serial killer himself.

605839[/snapback]

NO....My line of reasoning that you could not comprehend was that you can not condemn the maker for the actions of the user. Is that more plain for you?

Edited by zandore

605722[/snapback]

what does that prove the existence of an almighty god? thats a very poor example

605824[/snapback]

hi! Mr Seeking

i'm dearly sorry this the LEAST i can can prove the existence of the True Almighty God but i know there are MORE. Actually these are not an example but it's a place or a situation where you can search, and then find out the truth whether the Almighty God is true or not.

605948[/snapback]

my girlfriends cousin had an abortion...she doesn beleive in god....is she right then? because she was in the situation you presented, and she deteremind there is no god

Some people here need to read the book, "Show Me God", authored by Fred Heeren.

He shows that if there is NOT a supreme being, then we are here by chances so remote, that it would be the equivalent of winning the lottery not once....not twice....not three times.....but over a trillion times in a row.

True.

A group of the foremost astrophysicists got together with one admonition.  That they would not leave the table until they came up with the most plausible explanation as to how our universe began.  Using the "Big Bang" theory, as almost all scientists do, they agreed that the universe started at an infinitely small point.

A singularity.

True.

Our moon.  Even the evolutionists admit that without the moon, life could not have evolved on this planet.  The moon is absolutely essential to our being here.  Yet, in proportion to the rest of the solar system, it is completely out of place.  Venus is nearly the same size as Earth, so why no moon?

A trillion to one?

The moon has been slowly and steadily moving away from the Earth.  It is NOT in an orbit that causes it to remain at the same distance.  It never has been.  65 million years ago, if you were to look up in the sky, the moon would be much larger in the night sky than it is now.

Explains a lot.

A link for those interested. They break real media recordings by topic.

Have Fun!

Thats the question we are trying to answer.  I believe we will answer it one day.

Its just pure lazy to just say " god did everything " .  now what?

573337[/snapback]

It's our job to understand God, so, we keep learning.

Some people here need to read the book, "Show Me God", authored by Fred Heeren.

He shows that if there is NOT a supreme being, then we are here by chances so remote, that it would be the equivalent of winning the lottery not once....not twice....not three times.....but over a trillion times in a row.

True.

False. The chances only seem so remote because we are here to observe the universe infront of us, if it wasnt us observing it, it would be some other life form, expressing how the universe was perfectly designed for them and how a god must be responsible

Our moon.  Even the evolutionists admit that without the moon, life could not have evolved on this planet.  The moon is absolutely essential to our being here.  Yet, in proportion to the rest of the solar system, it is completely out of place.  Venus is nearly the same size as Earth, so why no moon?

A trillion to one?

again, if the moon was not here, a different form of life would be here asking the same questions we are, the moon means our existance, the absense of it means something elses...that is all the moon determined.

The moon has been slowly and steadily moving away from the Earth.  It is NOT in an orbit that causes it to remain at the same distance.  It never has been.  65 million years ago, if you were to look up in the sky, the moon would be much larger in the night sky than it is now.

Explains a lot.

A link for those interested. They break real media recordings by topic.

Have Fun!

606876[/snapback]

so?

Edited by seeking

NO....My line of reasoning that you could not comprehend was that you can not condemn the maker for the actions of the user. Is that more plain for you?

606101[/snapback]

Again, I fail to see your line of reasoning.

Einstein purposely helped in the making of the atomic bomb to drop on people.

Droping a bomb on people = death.

This did, however, save many US soilders lives. But, but in turn it killed many innocent Japanese.

The Wright brothers....hmmm....do you think they invented the airplane with any thought of ending peoples lives in there mind? Albeit their invention did end many lives, that was not their intent.

name any scientist who has made major advancements leading to something going wrong?

603885[/snapback]

As you can plainly see, I answered seeking's question by saying...

Einstein.

603885[/snapback]

And then.

NO....My line of reasoning that you could not comprehend was that you can not condemn the maker for the actions of the user.

606101[/snapback]

I don't think Einstein was a bad guy. But, he did in fact help in making the atomic bomb. The atomic bomb did kill people, for this was it's intent.

Thats why I said...

603885[/snapback]

Einstien's intention was to use this invention for death and destruction.

The Wright brothers invention of the airplane was not made intentionally to kill people.

Again, I never said that I condemned him. I was simply giving an example. I said that many people did, and have classified his co-invention of the atomic bomb "wrong."

Do I think the atomic bomb should have been droped on Japan? That is a tough question for me personally to answer. I think the United States could have handled the matter in a different way. But, we did what we had to do to help save the lives of our country. All is fair in love and war. However, it does sadden me that many Japanese civilians had to die. This is why its a hard question for me to answer.

Edited by Amalgamut

Einstein did not help directly on the making of the atomic bomb, it was just his formula that was used

605722[/snapback]

605824[/snapback]

hi! Mr Seeking

605948[/snapback]

my girlfriends cousin had an abortion...she doesn beleive in god....is she right then? because she was in the situation you presented, and she deteremind there is no god

606616[/snapback]

oh. . . .Mr. Seeking. . . . sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif i'm so sorry for your girlfriend's cousin to abort such innocent human child. . . . AND I ALSO VERY SORRY. . . .for the OTHERS who cannot ever have their OWN human child, and HOPING and so. so.VERY HOPING that this child will be the ANSWERS for all the misery and suffering for this world. Just remember every human child is a work of DEVINE MIRACLE and YES this is the Almighty God works and answers that there is HOPE for each in everyone of us.

Just remember every human child is a work of DEVINE MIRACLE and YES this is the Almighty God works and answers that there is HOPE for each in everyone of us.

Only if you remember that whenever you say something like that, you're wrong.

Einstein did not help directly on the making of the atomic bomb, it was just his formula that was used

607680[/snapback]

I used Einstein because he is more well known scientist in this area.

He did not directly participate, however he was instrumental in its development. He did write a letter to F.D.R in insisting it be built. He was also presented problems that the originial scientists had, and made suggestions. Near the end of his life, he regretted this letter. Matter of fact he said "I have always condemned the use of the atomic bomb against Japan."

Regardless, scientists still made the bomb. To bring death.

Edited by Amalgamut

Just remember every human child is a work of DEVINE MIRACLE and YES this is the Almighty God works and answers that there is HOPE for each in everyone of us.

Only if you remember that whenever you say something like that, you're wrong.

607714[/snapback]

I hope your right. But GLORYFYING ONLY THYSELF and this WORLD there is no HOPE. And eternal sufferings, wickedness, blindness and sickness prevails, because this is the world only can give for those who only glorify this world.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

-Saint-Exupery

Many more people would of died and the war would have gone on much much longer and could of changed the course of history as we know it.

It was definitly a good move to drop the A-Bomb on japan. Otherwise many more would of died. And we would not be as far as we are today, especially america since money would of gone elsewhere, into military projects.

No one should have any regrets about dropping that bomb

Edited by whoa182

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wanna get into an argument because that won't produce anything good.For the record,I believe in the God of the Bible,that he sent his son Jesus to pay the price for our choosing to go against God (which is the reason the world is so messed up),and save us from eternally being apart from him.

That being said,if you want evidence,then read these books:

For those wanting "scientific evidence/probability" evidence:"Case For Creator" by Lee Strobel

For those wanting "Theological/logic/philosophical" evidence:"Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis

Neither of these books attempt to hit you over the head with christianity,but provide clear,convincing evidence.

For those of you who say "show me some evidence" but aren't willing to research/look at the evidence,you don't really want to see the evidence,so just be quiet.

God bless

I am a new member to your forum so please bear with me.

I have just recently read the Da Vinci code and to me it puts into perspective that there is reasonable doubt as to what is teached in the bible.

I was raised as a Christian but lately and even before reading the Da Vinci Code I began to question alot of things in the bible and I want to present some of these.

1) The bible was written by a man, a mortal (Constantine in the year 325) who by the way was a pagan and wanted to become a Chriatian and later did closer to his death. This is important because the bible is not 'a direct fax' from heaven/Christian God/A creator. if you know anything about human nature you would know that we are all flawed, everyone has an agenda whether it be good or bad and each one will have a reason for doing what he did. I honestly believe that alot of humans' main intentions are wealth and popularity (which ensures our well being) everything we do is centered around these things directly or indirectly. It is called the survival instinct. Constantine saw the rise of Christianity and wanted to join in because it was the popular belief and hence wrote the bible and demanded that all in his rule follow this religion.

2) There was a gathering at the time the bible was written where all the bishops came together to discuss things that should be included and EXCLUDED from the bible. why would they want to exclude things from the bible? They obviously believed that people should not know about these things and hence directed the train of our thoughts? no wonder they kept referring to us as SHEEP.

3) Jesus was a mortal and I believe that this is one of the main things 'covered-up' in the bible. I believe that he did things that all mortals do. I believe that he was a great person hence his status as being considered close to godly. But Jesus is a mortal and is flawed just like the rest of us.....Is it so hard to believe that back then in his time he did something spectacular and everyone was in awe of him? think about it if you go back in their time with a cell phone someone will call you a god won't they. but i'm not saying Jesus had a cell phone, all he had to do was something great and people followed him and treated him as a god. and he would not have wanted for anything, everything he needed probably was given to him willingly because of the regard people had for him. Today is a different story people are wiser there is science and technology. if you believe Jesus was divine because of his 'miracles' then in our time scientists that clone living things and has the ability to clone humans should be considered divine as well no?

4) The story of Adam and Eve and the creation of the universe. Need i say more. It has been PROVEN scientifically that these things were not true. And don't give me any crap like people shouldn't take these stories literally because back then Constantine and they didn't have the knowledge we have today, and this proves that the things written in the bible which we follow so religiously were meant to be literal. I mean they believed the earth was flat!! and the earth was the center of the universe!....why would they not believe other silly things like God created the earth in seven days!

5) The portrayal of women. Why women were seen as so weak as to eat from an apple presented by the devil himself, isn't man made of the same stuff ...he is just a mortal like women...so man cannot be tempted 'to eat from the apple of temptation' what a load of more crap. Due to this women are still being underpaid even today even though they can match any man jobwise. It is so hard for me to believe that women follow this religion and believe in it 100%.

anyway what I do believe in is that there is a creator, it is just not what humans from all religions on earth portrays god to be. Are Christian so different from pagans who believed that God was the Sun. i mean the Sun is great it is out of our reach and it provides us with light - light is associated with good and god.

I look forward to hearing you views

original.gif

Edited by I belong to no religion

JesusMaryJoseph!!! oh hi there!! how r u?

hmmmmm another scumbag!! ooops sory unsure.gif for that earthly expression of mine.

nice article you got there but it's a very low grade. . . . please study and learn more of yourself. . . don't just read the bible. . . . you must learn from the bible . . . . you have missing so many and you don't understand what the bible is for. . . . the bible was made for each of one of us whether your a christian or not . . . . reading and understanding THE BIBLE IS NOT ONLY A ONE POINT OF VIEW it has a multi dimensional point of view depending on your OWN PERSONAL BELIEF.

The bible was not made overnight. The bible is a COMPILATION of books, manuscripts etc. etc., from the early generation of Abraham until the generation of the Roman Empire for a thousand years. The bible was become the most influencial book of our history and will effect until this world ends.

And please don't forever blame the past. Just believe in yourself.

And peace be with you. . . . Have a nice day . . . . . thumbsup.gif

I have just recently read the Da Vinci code and to me it puts into perspective that there is reasonable doubt as to what is teached in the bible.

I was raised as a Christian but lately and even before reading the Da Vinci Code I began to question alot of things in the bible and I want to present some of these.

1) The bible was written by a man, a mortal (Constantine in the year 325) who by the way was a pagan and wanted to become a Chriatian and later did closer to his death. This is important because the bible is not 'a direct fax' from heaven/Christian God/A creator. if you know anything about human nature you would know that we are all flawed, everyone has an agenda whether it be good or bad and each one will have a reason for doing what he did. I honestly believe that alot of humans' main intentions are wealth and popularity (which ensures our well being) everything we do is centered around these things directly or indirectly. It is called the survival instinct. Constantine saw the rise of Christianity and wanted to join in because it was the popular belief and hence wrote the bible and demanded that all in his rule follow this religion.

2) There was a gathering at the time the bible was written where all the bishops came together to discuss things that should be included and EXCLUDED from the bible. why would they want to exclude things from the bible? They obviously believed that people should not know about these things and hence directed the train of our thoughts? no wonder they kept referring to us as SHEEP.

3) Jesus was a mortal and I believe that this is one of the main things 'covered-up' in the bible. I believe that he did things that all mortals do. I believe that he was a great person hence his status as being considered close to godly. But Jesus is a mortal and is flawed just like the rest of us.....Is it so hard to believe that back then in his time he did something spectacular and everyone was in awe of him? think about it if you go back in their time with a cell phone someone will call you a god won't they. but i'm not saying Jesus had a cell phone, all he had to do was something great and people followed him and treated him as a god. and he would not have wanted for anything, everything he needed probably was given to him willingly because of the regard people had for him. Today is a different story people are wiser there is science and technology. if you believe Jesus was divine because of his 'miracles' then in our time scientists that clone living things and has the ability to clone humans should be considered divine as well no?

4) The story of Adam and Eve and the creation of the universe. Need i say more. It has been PROVEN scientifically that these things were not true. And don't give me any crap like people shouldn't take these stories literally because back then Constantine and they didn't have the knowledge we have today, and this proves that the things written in the bible which we follow so religiously were meant to be literal. I mean they believed the earth was flat!! and the earth was the center of the universe!....why would they not believe other silly things like God created the earth in seven days!

5) The portrayal of women. Why women were seen as so weak as to eat from an apple presented by the devil himself, isn't man made of the same stuff ...he is just a mortal like women...so man cannot be tempted 'to eat from the apple of temptation' what a load of more crap. Due to this women are still being underpaid even today even though they can match any man jobwise. It is so hard for me to believe that women follow this religion and believe in it 100%.

anyway what I do believe in is that there is a creator, it is just not what humans from all religions on earth portrays god to be. Are Christian so different from pagans who believed that God was the Sun. i mean the Sun is great it is out of our reach and it provides us with light - light is associated with good and god.

1.The Bible was NOT written by Constantine.Constantine had NOTHING to do with the Bible being written,I dont know where you got that info.The Bible was written by Moses (the first five books),David (psalms),Paul(over half the new testament) and several other people,over a period of about 3000 years.What we now have of the Bible was around in it's entirety before Constantine was even born.

2.This meeting was to figure out what books were closest to what was known to have actually happened.This wasn't meant to have people not know what was going on,but to provide the most accurate account of what happened.It'd be just like if you had 100 different accounts of what happened on 9/11,but you could only fit half of those in a book.You'd obviously choose the 50 or so that were the most accurate.This doesn't mean the other accounts would be wrong neccisarily,just that the others were more relevant or accurate.

3.Again,I dont know where you're getting your info.Jesus was born without sin,the penalty of which is death.Thus,if he had no sin,he had no death,and couldn't die.However,when he was on the cross,he took all the sin of the world on himself,and so in a sense "became sin",and died.But since he was God,death had no hold on him,and he rose again,in effect conquering sin.Also,the people back then weren't as dumb as you might think.Plus,what would you think if you saw someone walking on water,turning 5 loaves and 2 fish into enough food for 5000 people,or healing the blind or crippled just by touching them?

4.I'd like to see what "proof" you have,and if you just say "science" then that's not enough because pretty much all science confirms the Bible,not contradicts it.Any science that seems to contradict it isn't real science but either a theory (like evolution) or just some hypothesis.Also,If God could do all the things that the Bible said he could do,it'd be nothing for him to create the earth in 7 seconds,much less 7 days!

5.It's not the Bible that portrays women as weaker,you have to look at the cultures that existed back then.Woman was created from the man's rib,and thus yes they are made of the same thing.Also it's not saying that sin/eating the apple is womans fault,because man didn't HAVE to eat it when she gave it to him,he CHOSE to,just like the woman CHOSE to eat the apple in the first place.They're both to blame,not one or the other.

And there is a difference in believing in God or that the sun is God.The sun is made of matter,just like everything else in the universe.God is not.God CREATED the sun,but the sun is not God.That'd be like you making a pizza,and then someone saying that the pizza created itself.It's nonsense.

If you're deriving all your information from "The DaVinci Code",I'd suggest you do a little more research.It's full of errors and misinformation....

I'd like to see what "proof" you have,and if you just say "science" then that's not enough because pretty much all science confirms the Bible,not contradicts it.

Oh really? I'd like to see that...

Any science that seems to contradict it isn't real science but either a theory (like evolution) or just some hypothesis.

Funny... a theory IS part of real science.

I'd like to see what "proof" you have,and if you just say "science" then that's not enough because pretty much all science confirms the Bible,not contradicts it.

Oh really? I'd like to see that...

Any science that seems to contradict it isn't real science but either a theory (like evolution) or just some hypothesis.

Funny... a theory IS part of real science.

641559[/snapback]

Give me one scientific FACT that contradicts the Bible (and don't say evolution,because it is NOT a fact,it is a theory).And you are right that theories and hypotheses are part of real science,but they are not scientific fact,just an idea.That's what i meant by not real science,sorry for the mix up.

I am a new member to your forum so please bear with me.

629920[/snapback]

The "Da Vinci Code" is 100% pure crap.