Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GHOST CAUGHT!!

LittleL

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Ladyspirit_guide

• snuffypuffer

• LittleL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EEhheh that was cool...didn't scare me that much but It's kinda freaky...There's another website like that, I can't remember what it's called but there's this picture of a dining room, and the page asks "What's Wrong With This Picture?" and while your looking, it changes to this huge monster face...creepy

oh bbah! dry.gif

This is the 4th variation of this gag i've seen. Just last Friday, America's Funniest Videos featured an entire segment based on people's reaction to this gag, though I think they manufactured their own version. I know copying is the best form of flattery, but it just gets old. Yes, the first one I saw was funny, and it caught me off guard, i think it was a cut to a guy in a ogre mask from a video of a dining room (stupidvideos.com), and for all I know that version was a copycat too. It's funny, but some times if you love a joke, you need to set it free...andif it comes back, it just means somebody ripped off. Then If you laugh at it, you aren't laughing at that version, but only the memory of the old version that the new copycat version triggers. blink.gif

Okay that works the first time you see it, then it just gets old.

Gave me a heart attack, i thought it was something in the room, so i went back to here, then i looked again and nearly scared myself to death! unsure.gif

Cute? Cute or freakishly abnormal monster-ghosts? devil.gif

Oh.. Sorry ( cut ghosts, what was i thinking!?) sad.gif

Sorry, sad.gif