Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

quick question

LittleL

What are those blue square units that appear with the headline:extra terestrial on our profile panel , mean??I tried looking for it on the controls but i couldnt.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delacorr

• Bizarro

• Starlyte

• LittleL

The title system is now as follows:

0-20 posts : Alien Embryo

20-150 posts : Extra Terrestrial

150-300 : Remote Viewer

300-600 : Paranormal Investigator

600-1000 : Conspiracy Theorist

1000-1500 : Government Agent

1500-2000 : Majestic 12 Operative

2000-2500 : M.I.B

2500+ : Forum Divinity

The little blue squares are just an indication of how many posts you make in the forums. The title will automatically update as you reach each number of posts as listed above.

(Thanks to SaRuMaN! smile.gif )

• 3 weeks later...

oh i am glad this was posted i was sure it ahd to do with ttime spent or posts or something but didn't know just how it went thanks!

What is the Majestic 12?

We cant tell you untill you get there .....Shhhhhh ph34r.gif

SM,

Very briefly, MJ-12 was a group of distinguished scientists, military and intelligence officials, established by President Harry Truman (or alternately, President Eisenhower, depends who's advancing the conspiracy) to control the recovery of UFOs. It also pertains to a set of documents that allegedly involves a working relationship or 'treaty' if you will with alien races that gives the US the right to reverse engineer alien technology and in exchange grants the aliens unrestricted freedom to 'abduct' as many of its citizens as they needed for their research.

Although still touted by Stanton Friedman as being credible, (probably because he has written 2 books on the subject), the documents themselves have been proven to be fraudulent, and the committee an elaborate fabrication. There's an excellent expose written by Philip Klass HERE which details much of how the 'secret' originated. There's also quite a bit of information that can be found on the SAUCER SMEAR website, use the search engine on the site for articles on 'Majestic 12'. If you can find the time to read them, you might find all the issues listed on the main index interesting and often humorous, if not extraordinarily revealing.

Thanks for showing us ((schadeaux)) ... I realy wondred what comes After (Remote Viewer) ... can't wait till (Paranormal Investigator)

grin2.gif

Thanks for posting these schadeaux! I was curious how it worked.