Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Womans intuition is a myth

Walken

Women can be insensitive murderers, too.....I'm not trying to blast men. I simply feel that women are more intuitive than men. Now, if men could someday give birth (oh please, god, let that happen in my lifetime) then I may change my opinion. tongue.gif

What does giveing birth have to do with womans senseitivity?

blink.gif

You seem to be trying to turn this into a Male VS Female debate. It isn't.

Women can be insensitive murderers, too.....I'm not trying to blast men. I simply feel that women are more intuitive than men. Now, if men could someday give birth (oh please, god, let that happen in my lifetime) then I may change my opinion.  tongue.gif

568788[/snapback]

What does giving birth have to do with intuition ?

No no no.....sorry, I think I became a little more sensitive and "intuitive" after my children were born. My husband can sleep through the their nightmares and whimpers and I'm running down the hall at the slightest sound from their room. He hears a child crying and thinks the kid is hurt, but there are different cries. Hungry, scared, hurt....maybe there are fathers who are more sensitive than the guy I married, I'm sure there has to be. I was just stating my opinion. I'm done now. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Your husbands case isn't typical. Senseitivity differs from person to person, it isn't a gender trait.

thinking about childbirth is painful

568810[/snapback]

You have no idea. w00t.gif

568814[/snapback]

A kick in the pods isn't too pleasant either.

Lol thumbsup.gif

Seriously though, the point is irrelevent. This is about womans intuition, not childbirth.

Maybe and maybe not..but when it comes to my kids I always know or feel when something goes wrong..I prove it all the time..I think mothers have intuition more,Its kinda hard not to..we hold them under our hearts for 9 months..maybe the study should do the test on moms vs non-moms..then it would be alot different..

Well mothers intuition does seem a lot more likley, but there are fathers who claim to be able to sense these things to. Perhaps it's parent-intuiton.

This is insane. Men are more intuitive than women?! grin2.gif  Yeah, I guess you would use that intuition for hunting...it would take a lot of intuition to kill an animal. sad.gif

I think you are just sharpening your claws, Walken.

568734[/snapback]

no, these statistics seem to show that they are equal and that sex has nothing to do with it.

Maybe and maybe not..but when it comes to my kids I always know or feel when something goes wrong..I prove it all the time..I think mothers have intuition more,Its kinda hard not to..we hold them under our hearts for 9 months..maybe the study should do the test on moms vs non-moms..then it would be alot different..

568909[/snapback]

Maybe a mother has more intuition when something is wrong with their child because they are around the kid more than the husband, if it is a typical stay at home mom and working father household. The mother learns from experience and can tell when something is going wrong, or will go wrong. This is pretty logical to me, makes sense.

As far as intuition goes, I believe sex has nothing to do with the matter.

Guest Lottie
That really is silly. You are basing this conclusion on a few smiles?? original.gif  Women are more sensitive than men, generally, although, not on an individual basis (at times). Sometimes a particular man is more sensitive than a woman.

Women's intuition is lengendary and their sense of hearing heightens after having a baby, so as to hear the baby's cries or any danger that might be lurking. When a woman bonds with her child she connects on a psyhic level too and has premontions of danger, illness, death etc etc. ...for her child.

568674[/snapback]

Totally agree with Babs there.. blink.gif is this a first? original.gif Oh and the source is from the Daily Mirror..nuff said. grin2.gif

Edited by Lottie

Well the daily mirrors souce is the hertfordshire psychology department of Professor something of the study of the notion of womans intuiton, and with a name that long, who are WE to argue? grin2.gif

Dragons are legendry; Do you beleive in them? In fact, I'd say theres more evidence to support dragons than womans intuition.

As far as intuition goes, I believe sex has nothing to do with the matter.

That about sums it up, I think.

That really is silly. You are basing this conclusion on a few smiles?? original.gif  Women are more sensitive than men, generally, although, not on an individual basis (at times). Sometimes a particular man is more sensitive than a woman.

Women's intuition is lengendary and their sense of hearing heightens after having a baby, so as to hear the baby's cries or any danger that might be lurking. When a woman bonds with her child she connects on a psyhic level too and has premontions of danger, illness, death etc etc. ...for her child.

568674[/snapback]

Totally agree with Babs there.. blink.gif is this a first? original.gif Oh and the source is from the Daily Mirror..nuff said. grin2.gif

569105[/snapback]

And what is your source - yourself and Babs ?

Guest Lottie
And what is your source - yourself and Babs ?

569142[/snapback]

It is well known that mothers have a very deep and primal intuitive side with regards to their own offspring, the same as animals.

I don't need a source hun, I see women who have this amazing intuitive bond with their children.

Faith! That's all we need to believe.

One time, lets see... 3 years ago this august, I was at work and had a feeling my house was being robbed. When I was able to go home at my lunch break, sure enough it was robbed. It was a very strong feeling. I called my wife at her work to tell her. No reason I should have had that feeling but sure enough, turns out I've got a very deep and primal intuitive side with regards to my house apparently!

It is well known that mothers have a very deep and primal intuitive side with regards to their own offspring, the same as animals.

Thats not specifically true in the human race, and in the human race fathers do this too.

I don't need a source hun, I see women who have this amazing intuitive bond with their children.

And I see men with incredible bonds with their children, so we're even....?

...Hey? Where did evreyone go? blink.gif