Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Members

odinsupreme

Ok, I just checked the top 15 of posters and there are a couple of the missing (the aren't posting anymore..  :() Here are some of the missing members:

1. Jamie Last post on 09/19/01

2. Norabdawg last post on 10/30/01

3. Lori last post on 08/26/01

4. JesusFreakGS last post on 12/16/01

5. Loonboy last post on 11/05/01

Those are only the top 15 posters so they are really gone or are writing under another name. JesusFreakGS is only 12 days gone but lori is over 4 moths gone! So if they are posting under other names, place it under this message!

Odin Supreme 8)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Tommy

• odinsupreme

• SpaceyKC

Odin,

Lori was last seen boarding an Annunaki rescue ship prior to the destructive appearance of the dreaded Planet X.  :P

Nora and Adam have been on line, they just haven't posted anything recently. I was a little worried about Nora myself, but she says she is fine.  :)

I see Loonboy has just made an appearance, so that answers that question.

I do miss Jamie, though. I hope she is well. :-/

MAGIKMAN

Magikman,

I saw Loonboy too, but he still isn't posting anything..

I have a great idea but there is only one problem it is almost impossible to do it. I would like it very much to meet all the members of this board in real life. That would be great the only problem.. How does an American, and Australian, and English and a Dutch person meet? (Excuse me for the people I forgot..:D)

Odin Supreme 8)

Odin,

Here are the top five ways to get everyone on this forum to meet;

5. Have Mr. X teach us how to 'astral project' ourselves to an agreed location.  ::)

4. Convince Lori to have her 'other worldly' friends 'abduct' each and every one of us.  :o

3. Send us each $1000 US dollars and a round trip ticket to the Netherlands.  :)

2. Have Gareth teleport all of us to Scotland, he is Saruman the White, is he not?  :D

1. Have your buddy, Robbie, threaten to start posting to this forum again, unless we meet.  :P

MAGIKMAN  :)

LMAO!

Very Funny MM,

Not a bad idea Odin, but very hard to put together. Now of course with todays technology best we can hope for is a nice pic. Even that might be asking for alot :) LOL

LOL!

Odin--please take the $1000 US & round trip ticket to Netherlands in consideration! Maybe that way we could come and visit you sometime.  ;D  ;)

Mystify,

I really like your idea, so to get the ball rolling, I'll be the first to post my picture. Hopefully this will encourage the others to do the same.

:o  :o  ;D  :P

MAGIKMAN :D

* - How do you like my tatoo, pretty radical, hey? :)

Eh.... I am not that rich so the $1000 US can't be done, I can pay everyone 1000 Russian rubels.. hehehe. Maybe if we all go to Loch Ness and then do a contest, the first one who can swim to the otherside of the lake has won! That could solve the money problem, if people want to film it we ask $1000 US per person!!!

Odin Supreme

PS,

Here is my pic:

I was about 6 years old and I was playing with water, nice pic huh?

LoL

Magik, sounds like you've been planning our party for some time.:o ;D  

and whats this new-found interest in these freaks of society? I mean...come on...two earrings! :o:P

Nice pic Odin  :D

Tommy

Tommy,

Heck, that's nothing. Here's a picture of my cousin;

:o  :D

Obviously he can't fly anywhere.  ;)

MAGIKMAN :D

Hey Magik, you look a little different from the last time we saw you.  http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=generaldiscuss&action=display&num=988832804

Dont get me wrong, though, you still look good ;D

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Looks like a perfectly respectable guy to me.  It is a guy…right? (no disrespect to the Magik family) :D  :P

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever used the live chat room?

Tommy

Speaking of lost members, I've seen reports about the terrible firestorms that are threatening Sydney, Australia. I hope our friend Mr. X is keeping himself safe, since I remember him saying he lived there.  :-/

Tommy - I've logged into the chat room on several occasions, of course there was no one else on line at the time. It is the ideal format for chatting, if you weren't concerned about privacy and just wanted to shoot the bull with someone.

MAGIKMAN :)

Sure don't ask about me missing.  I havn't posted under my forum name forever. But i do often come here to se if anything is going on. ;D

MENTALCASE  8)

magik & others,

im safe from the fires that are burning in Syd, thanks for your concern magik. The fires are pretty bad, some days you can't even see in front of you because of the smoke. The power in our house went out the other day which sucked. The inside of my house smells like smoke and we have ash in our pool. Me and my family are safe where we live even though the closest fire is about 15km away. I must say though the fireman are working their butts off to put out these fires from hell. Police and residents from different areas have caught 29 fire bugs who deliberately lit the fires. The youngest being 9 yrs old, most of the fire bugs are just teenagers. Sometimes i wonder what is going through the heads when they start a fire.

Anyways Happy New Year and may the new year bring you lots of luck and plenty to look forward to in the year 2002.

X

Mr-X

Glad that you still have your home!

And those kids,

let them

BURN!

No, never mind, that would be too hard. They must see how their ouw houses burn down with all their toys in it.

Odin Supreme

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

It's nice to be missed,  but I hadn't realized I'd been gone THAT long!   I did warn you about my bad memory, or did I? ???

I would send a picture, but my image can't be caught on film! 8)

Take care!

NORA

Hey Nora, :)

How have you been?  Good to have you back. :D

Still a few old regulars missing though. :-[ :-/

Thanks Tommy! :)

I am trying to learn some things, so I can contribute to the board. ;D

Take care!

NORA

Such scholarly pictures my friends!

Magikman, can you pick up radio signals with all that hardware? Is that where you get all your information?

I would love to chat with all of you. Maybe someone (ahem!!) can coordinate a chat time, even if we are all on different time schedules. BTW: I am on U.S. Mountain time, and definitely a day person.

Let's Chat!!!!   ;D

Dalia

I agree Dalia,

Our chat room is greatly neglected. :-X ;D

But as you say, the times could be awkward. :-/

Tommy  

• 6 months later...

Just saw my cousin at the last family get together, he's sporting a new look.  :s01 :s01  :s04

:s2   MM,   it looks like all those ornaments affected the camera!  

(btw,  is that an orb near his right eye?)   :o