Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Minuteman Project Set to Expand to Other States

ForRizzle

Well I lived near the border and have seen this minuteman thing and trust all of them are racist. I mean they don't report illegal imigrants they actually go and catch them and beat them up. Also there was this case about how one minuteman actually shot a Illegal imigrant because he started running. Trust me this will only lead into trouble they should cancel this.

And if you think about it, the terrorist from 9/11 came with passports. I mean they do not need to come from the border, I mean they can do it again. But some racist people are just using the "Terrorist Excuse" and go out and take on the illegal imigrants

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• __Kratos__

• ForRizzle

• warden

warden,  where are you illegal immigrants from?

577632[/snapback]

They are not my illegal immigrants,lets get that straight from the start

The illegals come from wealthy and poor countries from all over the world,and as it said yesterday,figures for illegal imigration were held back from last they thought it was around 300.000 that were hear but know they estimate around 500.000 and that is not including the ones that are working and their partners,it could be as mutch as 750.000.

Does it really matter where they come from ,If you are one of the imigrants that want to come to this country to work (legally) your chances are going to be reduced by the ones that have come here illegally,and it is the ones that have come here illegaly that are getting the genuine ones a bad name

He is from England. I think most illegals come from the middle east. Pakistan, India, etc.. I could be wrong. Warden is that right?

577635[/snapback]

No Forrizzel i am from Scotland,just above England on the world map tongue.gif

They come from most of the poorer Eastern block countries ,bulgaria,romania etc

and from the ones you have mentioned above

Well I lived near the border and have seen this minuteman thing and trust all of them are racist.  I mean they don't report illegal imigrants they actually go and catch them and beat them up. Also there was this case about how one minuteman actually shot a Illegal imigrant because he started running.  Trust me this will only lead into trouble they should cancel this.

And if you think about it, the terrorist from 9/11 came with passports. I mean they do not need to come from the border, I mean they can do it again. But some racist people are just using the "Terrorist Excuse" and go out and take on the illegal imigrants

578338[/snapback]

This will only lead to trouble, eh?.... Cancel it? Don't think so... don't think we will cancel it! .......Sounds like you are worried about it's success. cool.gif

The project is actually working.

* Proud to be an American.*

those minute men going to get shot.

576212[/snapback]

How so, caffene? cool.gif

caffene...Not by the likes of you. You can't scare us, amigo. happy.gif

I really hope the Mexican drug runners and Federalies illegally guarding them do shoot at the minutemen. Then it will be game over for the illegals.

those minute men going to get shot.

576212[/snapback]

Maybe, the illegals, drug runners and the terrorists are going to get shot. cool.gif

I support the idea of these men completely.

It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to control and maintain the borders with other countries.

Well, I live in Southern California and let me tell you they don't do a good job of it at all. disgust.gif

As usual, it is up to private citizens to do what the Federal Government can't or won't do. mad.gif

Maybe with a chain of armed citizens covering the boarder, we can stem the flow of illegal aliens.

There are legal methods for those who wish to come to this country-why can't they follow them.

This will p*** many people off, but here it is-maybe if these illegals trying to enter the us-ILLEGALLY were presented bullets from M-16's instead of welfare and drivers licences, it would solve a lot of problems-Including gangs and crime.

mrmonsoon...

Oh, yeah. thumbsup.gif

The latest reports from Minuteman project are they are heading to Washington to take up full time lobbying efforts to have Congress put US Military or National Guard on the border. These guys are great and really speak for most Americans. I also heard some members are considering running for office to make change. Love it.. I doubt it will be the US citizens getting shot Caffene!

Gilchrist will also begin organizing the group's efforts to take the Minuteman Project to the nation's interior, going after the businesses that employ illegal border crossers and stepping up efforts to lobby Congress to put the National Guard or the U.S. military on the border.

Story link:

http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/dailystar/71113.php

Well I still think is a bad idea, I mean its not good when people start taking the law into their own hands.

Plus if the federal goverment does'nt do anything is because is not a smart move, I mean those illegal imigrants do the jobs no white people do, for example you never see a white people work on the fields, and since illegal imigrants do it the U.S is been one of the most powerful agriculture countries.

Are you on the border ForRizzle? What's it like?

We have been waiting and waiting for the government to do something.....now it's time for action.

Edited by Babs

Well I lived near the border and have seen this minuteman thing and trust all of them are racist.  I mean they don't report illegal imigrants they actually go and catch them and beat them up. Also there was this case about how one minuteman actually shot a Illegal imigrant because he started running.  Trust me this will only lead into trouble they should cancel this.

578338[/snapback]

Well I like how everyone just glosses right over this post here!!! Blind to the truth are we? Look at this example...read it...this is not about me vindicating myself...it is about you and to show you what happens when you blindly support something. If you can read the above example and not care about the actions of these vigilantes then I tell you that you are some hateful people...deny it but it would be true. We have police and we have laws and our government is working on a solution...our government works. Don't support these crazy vigilantes.

I agree with you dmgspycat, some of this people are just doing this for the wrong reasons. Some of them are just some old people that can't stand seeing other culture here in the U.S. And I thought America was'nt racist anymore.

Shssss..dont say the USA is racist....they will have fear of begin cataloged has racist and will said that you are anti-american. They have fear of everything.

Right now we do have fear. 911 fear.

...To countries that didn't have a 911, "Walk in our shoes."

Edited by Babs

But see Babs thats the problem. See the terrorist when they did these that was their plan, to scare the American people. If your always scare then the terrorist are winning.

Umm I live near the Southern Cal / Mex border. They border patrol is extremly out numbered and the illegals pretty much are able to still cross in masses each day. The comment above about the minute men beating people up and shooting at people is an outright lie and can not be shown to be true. Pro illegal immigrant groups as well as the ACLU are there with the minuteman "monitoring them" to ensure no human rights are violated or crimes committed. The media news outlets are there filming and reporting. Trust me shooting and beating people up would be headline news. The project has been very successful and is indeed expanding. In just 10 days, the minutemen have succeeded in what Congress told you was impossible to do. With just over 1000 patriotic volunteers working 3 shifts a day(300 people at a time) over a 23 mile stretch of the AZ / Mex border, illegal intrusions into the US have been reduced by over 90% in that sector. In just ten days.. There has been such a wave of support and volunteers they are going to expand to other states and patrol other hotspots for illegals, drug runners, gun runners, and possible terrorist entry points. Securing our national border is a Federal job and the biggest security risk in our country today. Our government has failed to protect us. Minuteman also has a new project coming soon called "minuteman project interior" which the will enlist the aid of retired police, border patrol, lawyers, judges, and citizens alike to document and provide evidence to legally go after the companies who are employing illegals.. Right on.. They have already received somewhere in the neighborhood of 12,000 volunteers for the interior program. Many of the minutemean are going to start running for political offices to enact change. They will begin next week full time lobbying of Congress to enforce the immigration laws and protect the border with National Guard or Military.. We are definately going in the right direction here. The tide is turning against big business who with politiacians in thier pockets (through PAC money) want cheap labor to further increase corp profits that benifit the wealthy few, at the expense of the tax payers who are seeing thier hospitals close, states go bankrupt, and crimes by illegals rise.. And we pay the bill... Open your eyes people, the truth is right there. Research the damage yourself.. You have google!

Edited by ForRizzle

That is terrific! Wonderful, it's working! bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

I know of a company, I believe is hiring or was hiring from the border, years ago. I'll see what I can come up with and report them. The interior project is the best thing since 'biscuits and gravy'. Now we're cookin'. thumbsup.gif

But see Babs thats the problem. See the terrorist when they did these that was their plan, to scare the American people. If your always scare then the terrorist are winning.

580492[/snapback]

But see, saint, when the terrorists come through our borders, we all lose. ph34r.gif

Minuteman Leaders indicate 15,000 people are now signed up to help patrol the borders starting this summer.. Now thats the people taking action where the government has failed us.. It's a civilian illegal immigration Army!

Border vigil group calls for immigration reform

By Jerry Seper

THE WASHINGTON TIMES

More than 200 people rallied across the street from the White House yesterday to protest the immigration enforcement policies of the Bush administration and Congress, vowing to take their message nationwide and secure the U.S. borders themselves.

"We will not compromise and we will not go away," said Chris Simcox, a Tombstone, Ariz., newspaper publisher and founder of Civil Homeland Defense Corps in Arizona who helped organize the "Minuteman Project," a border vigil by hundreds of volunteers that shut down a 20-mile stretch of the Arizona-Mexico border to illegal aliens.

"We are demanding, not asking, for secure and safe borders. We are demanding, not asking, for the enforcement of existing immigration laws," Mr. Simcox told the cheering crowd. "We will remain on duty until we are relieved by Humvees filled with National Guard or U.S. military troops."

Mr. Simcox's comments were part of the opening salvo of a six-day Washington lobbying campaign by advocates of stronger immigration controls. The campaign will include rallies, press conferences, meetings with members of Congress and testimony Wednesday by Mr. Simcox and others before the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus.

Hailed as "Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2005," the campaign is aimed at demonstrating nationwide opposition to the immigration enforcement policies of Congress and the White House, President Bush's guest worker program and the issuance of drivers' licenses to illegal aliens. It also seeks a crackdown on employers who hire illegals, and calls for the resumption of interior sweeps by the Border Patrol.

The campaign was put together by Roger Hedgecock, former San Diego mayor and now a radio talk-show host. Rep. Thomas G. Tancredo, Colorado Republican and a vocal proponent of immigration enforcement, is the keynote speaker at a dinner tomorrow.

Yesterday, as the Lafayette Park crowd raised placards and chanted "Thank you, Minutemen," Mr. Simcox reported that 15,000 new volunteers are ready to begin civilian patrols in October of the U.S.-Mexico border from California to Texas, with others being set for limited vigils in Michigan, Idaho and Vermont.

"The Minuteman Project proved a physical presence on the border will deter illegal immigration," Mr. Simcox told The Washington Times. "It also proved the Mexican government, when it wants to, can control immigration on its side of the border."

The Minuteman volunteers, whose vigil will continue through Saturday, have been directly responsible for the apprehension by the Border Patrol of 315 illegal aliens. A total of 820 volunteers completed a four-hour training session and spent at least one eight-hour shift on the border east and west of Naco, Ariz. - one of the most frequently traveled corridors for illegal aliens in the country.

U.S. and Mexican government officials, both of whom were critical of the volunteers, acknowledged that illegal alien traffic in the 20-mile area patrolled by the Minuteman volunteers dropped by more than half.

Just goes to show what you can achieve when you put your body where your mouth is.

Good luck to the M Men thumbsup.gif It usually takes some thing like this before governments get of their ****`s and act

Im glad the M man are doing what there doing. I wish I could be a part of it, but I think im to young. I am only 200 miles away from the Arizona-Mexico border tho.

Im  glad the M man are doing what there doing. I wish I could be a part of it, but I think im to young. I am only 200 miles away from the Arizona-Mexico border tho.

591359[/snapback]

Well do what they used to do in the two great wars

Paint on a false moustash and some stuble,get an illegall romanian from britian to falsify some documents and hey presto you are a29 year old with your own buisness, married with two kids and have never had any criminal convictions and you have had a gun licence for 8 years

see how simple it can be,oh one thing i forgot to tell you,that will be $50.000 tongue.gif