Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bob' the Dog Sacrifices Life

mr_halo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• hyperactive

• Tia

• _Nyx_

Hero Pup! Dogs are very protective of their owners, this dogs sacrifice was all to protect his owner. original.gif Dog vs Gator... heck of a match up.

"dumb dog", dumb, dumb, dumb

and the stupid actions of a person swimming in gator waters. she went in, she took the risk, she sahould have been eaten. there is no heroism in a dumbed down animal throwing itself in the path of danger.

dumb people with dumb dogs tick me off!

and the stupid actions of a person swimming in gator waters.  she went in, she took the risk, she sahould have been eaten.  there is no heroism in a dumbed down animal throwing itself in the path of danger.

574191[/snapback]

Stupidity at its finest ticks me off...

I agree, that woman is stupid. She shouldn't be able to have a dog. When she was born the doctor went out to the expectant father and said "I'm sorry" The father said "What?" The doctor said "It lived".

and the stupid actions of a person swimming in gator waters.  she went in, she took the risk, she sahould have been eaten.  there is no heroism in a dumbed down animal throwing itself in the path of danger.

574191[/snapback]

Stupidity at its finest ticks me off...

574196[/snapback]

then you should be really ticked at this woman.... yes.gif

Dang I hate clicking links. I like it better when a person posts the story....

cool.gif

Dang I hate clicking links. I like it better when a person posts the story....

cool.gif

Lol Halo "hint'hint"

And poor dog it give its life so a dumb person could live

Yet another reason why cats are useless

574410[/snapback]

rofl.gif you are funny.

may i introduce you to my friend calista? ph34r.gif i is far better for me to have her with me in the backcountry than a dog. dogs in the backcounty spell trouble.

Yet another reason why cats are useless

574410[/snapback]

I heard of a case where a cat saved the life of a family whos house was on fire. The cat woke up the family so they could get out in time. Cats aren't totally useless. They make pretty good demousers.

But anywho. What a heroic dog. Too bad it had to give its life for such a moron!

Edited by henpeck69

Poor puppy.

My father lost a german shepard to a crocodile many years ago while living in Darwin.

574581[/snapback]

Dog vs Shepard in DARWIN. Now that just has to prove survival of the fittest!

They were out fishing and the dog was on the bank but about 20metres away from my father. Next thing the dog was gone. sad.gif

They were out fishing and the dog was on the bank but about 20metres away from my father. Next thing the dog was gone. sad.gif

575364[/snapback]

If that was my dog, I would hunt that croc till it was dead...

I'd just like to know how did they know if they'll catch the right alligator. Or were they gonna kill a whole heap of them until they get the one that killed the dog?

mad.gif

Cats are useful too for killing vermin around the house, or the barn, if you have one.

The dog should get a postumous medal for bravery.

user posted image

That's so sad!

So what, this cute lil' dog sacrifices itself so a dumb lady can live, even though she was the one stupid enough to go into aligator waters, and now they're even gonna kill the aligator? disgust.gif

That's one BRAVE dog!

what ticks me off most about this , besides the woman's stupidity, is that they are going to put down the alligator. She was in HIS territory , as little as their is anyway for wildlife , & now's she's b****ing about being attacked?!?!? It's a wild ****ing animal what the hell does she expect !

& the poor dog , he's a hero , stupid woman having the dog risk his life for her mad.gif

"Good Boy!"

This is why people get dogs; they are loyal and protective. Growing up on a farm in the midwest, we always had dogs. Besides companionship, dogs offer their owner/parent protection from danger. It's a shame the dog died but better than the woman. Contrary to others' beliefs, I believe human life is a slight more valuable than an animal's. Sorry if that upsets some of you but there it is.

It is a shame they are planning to destroy the gator as he plays a valuable role in the ecosystem and the balance of nature. Perhaps this is policy when a predator attempts to attack a human; putting the human's life above that of the gator. It is still a shame though sad.gif .

Also, I don't think my cat is useless, we could ask the mice, spiders and insects that live in my house to make certain. As there are none, we can't because Audrey catches and kills any pest unfortunate enough to creep into the wrong house. Coupled with the love and companionship she has to offer, she is a great predator.

"good kitty"