Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo Shop Pics

BiffootRoxSox

jk i photo shoped it but hes a real freak

anybody out ther any1 hmm.gifhuh.gifohmy.gifno.gifhmm.gif u make bigfoot sad disgust.gif

Edited by BiffootRoxSox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BiffootRoxSox

• blackninja33

• kman1

• Magikman

hahaha nice pic of me. heres one of u dude

579898[/snapback]

thats a bad pic of me (not with the photoshoping tho)

Ur brother is scary dude. REAL scary. haha look this pic (i like pirates lol) rats the thing says my name o well.[attachmentid=13982]

post-17215-1114143230.jpg

Ur brother is scary dude. REAL scary. haha look this pic (i like pirates lol) rats the thing says my name o well.[attachmentid=13982]

584256[/snapback]

nice lol funny laugh.gifrofl.giflaugh.gif

i no this is my fourm but

user posted image

ooooooooooooo so much fun

Edited by Magikman

i just noticed that the saddam painting i sent in wasnt quite done disgust.gif damn paintshop

well i dont think a could send u the program cuz its a 60 day trial no.gif but i could send u the link but u have to become a member but click here grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

i just noticed that the saddam painting i sent in wasnt quite done  disgust.gif  damn paintshop

587153[/snapback]

well it looks done hmm.gif and its awsome thumbsup.gif well now i c it its up top at the certains ohmy.gif

Edited by BiffootRoxSox

u dont have to be a member..... i just got it off a NON official website grin2.gif mwahaha no waiting for me!!! original.gif

lol nice i just found a different site when i got it the kman1 showed me that 1 but i already had it so..................

Let's not use this thread as your own personal chat room, Bif. Additionally, don't needlessly enlarge the message box with empty space by scrolling. Also, I'd appreciate an explanation from you as to why you and Kman1 share the same IP address.

MM

~~Looks around all paronoid like~~

Looks like your having fun with those! Eh.

~~ Backs out realllllll slow~~

Let's not use this thread as your own personal chat room, Bif. Additionally, don't needlessly enlarge the message box with empty space by scrolling.  Also, I'd appreciate an explanation from you as to why you and Kman1 share the same IP address.

MM

588617[/snapback]

cuz they know eachother. trust me I know them both. we all are friends. good enuf explanation MM???

It'll suffice for now, however, there's little reason to post insipid and nonsensical remarks in a thread when you're sitting next to each other. Immature behaviour isn't tolerated or appreciated, your 'friends' would do well to keep that in mind.

MM

Let's not use this thread as your own personal chat room, Bif. Additionally, don't needlessly enlarge the message box with empty space by scrolling.  Also, I'd appreciate an explanation from you as to why you and Kman1 share the same IP address.

MM

588617[/snapback]

well i have no idea why me and him have the same IP number we do have the exact sme computer in type and make but he didnt make the account at my house even we are good friends but i have no idea y and why in the hell cant i use this as my own chat fourm isnt that the point of it hmm.gifangry.gif yes i am sorry bout the long thing but i was boared yes.gif

Edited by BiffootRoxSox

It'll suffice for now, however, there's little reason to post insipid and nonsensical remarks in a thread when you're sitting next to each other.  Immature behaviour isn't tolerated or appreciated, your 'friends' would do well to keep that in mind.

MM

588769[/snapback]

and we were t our own houses when he wa talking on the foumr so none of that is true we went sitting next to each other at all no.gif i no hes kinda odd in the head somtimes with like all the smilies and such laugh.gif

Editted to remove obsenities and abuse

Many 13 year olds have come this way, many have chosen to behave disrespectfully, but none are here to tell the tale. There is a very valuable lesson in that. yes.gif

P.S. I hope you enjoy the break thumbsup.gif

Edited by Kismit

laugh.gif ur so rite FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!! angry.gifmad.gifthumbsup.gifgunsmilie.gifthumbup.gifclap.gifnotworthy.gif

However in this case fighting the power is a direct violation of the forum rules and has resulted in an immidiate suspension for your friend

Oh joy, oh rapture, oh hang on it's just another teenager sleepy.gif

Edited by Kismit

what the..... direct violation???? THATS CRAP!!!

Edit; removed offensive image

Edited by Magikman

o man i hope im not gonna be suspended for that last remark...

I GOTTA STICK UP FOR MY FRIEND!!!!!!! EVEN IF IT GETS ME IN TROUBLE!!!

Editted to remove obsenities and abuse

Many 13 year olds have come this way, many have chosen to behave disrespectfully, but none are here to tell the tale. There is a very valuable lesson in that.  yes.gif

P.S. I hope you enjoy the break  thumbsup.gif

589919[/snapback]

Im a thirteen year old and i get to tell the tale! yyyyyay! and only kman1 is 13! get yer facts straight lol (sry im bored 2)

Lets hope I don't get bored and decide to hand out more suspensions then.

And the direct violation you want clarified was his use of bad language and total lack of respect for a moderator, do you actually need me to post a link to the rules for you. If you have registered as a member at U.M. you should be familiar with them.

Edited by Kismit

ok im sorry but i have no idea y we have the same IP number