Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Strange Encounters

baastetnoir

I have recently started co-hosting a radio show, and we have now built a daily format.

1) On Wednesdays we will have a segment called .."RUMOUR MILL", and we will talk about all sorts of rumours running on the Internet specially concerning Prophecy. So if you have heard anything of this kind you can e-mail it to us at :

ESCAPE666@WEBTV.NET

2) Every THURSDAY nite we will have a moment called "STRANGE ENCOUNTERS". In this segment we will interview people that have had encounters, dreams, etc ... So if you believe that you have had an encouter with an alien, ufo, ghost, demonic presence or some kind of misterious entity and you want to be on our radio show, send me an U2U/Private Message and i will send you all the info you'll need.... or if you wish just email us the story of your dream, or encounter at :

ESCAPE666@WEBTV.NET

Thanks!! thumbsup.gif

Edited by baastetnoir

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baastetnoir

Top Posters In This Topic

also if ppl dont want to be intervviewd, they can just send us the story and we will discuus it during the show ...