Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

animatrix

loganXman

i just finished watching the animatrix. there are a total of 7 stories(i think). it clears up things about the matrix. i for one was confused. on one story they are a prequel on how everything started. how the machines took over the human race. it was actually pretty cool. have any of you guys seen it?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronin6th

• loganXman

• Dowdy

• Tommy

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw both of them, entitled "the Second Renaissance" which are pretty cool...and gore also...but my favorite remains "Program" because of its tough samuraïs fightings!

I think the dvd gathering all the movies is going to be released this month, I think I gonna get it even if I didn't like Matrix Reloaded

i downloaded the first episode about a month ago, but i can't be stuffed watching it tongue.gif

I've just got my second copy of the dvd mellow.gif (don't ask) There are 9 'visions' or episodes on the dvd. The symbolism and detail contained within the stories is amazing. Especially on Second Renaissance and Detective Story. World Record and Matriculated were a little weird though IMO.

Only problem I have with the dvd is that there are no default subtitles for the Japanese directors during the making of. Bit of a pain, but still an enjoyable dvd none-the-less. original.gif

yeah, i saw the dvd about 2 days ago. too cool, except for the last one. its like the guy that made it was on acid or something. i fell asleep. but the others episodes were cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup I've just seen The Final Flight of the Osiris and it is pretty good, not surprising it is Squaresoft's Final Fantasy team who did it...

Hehe...World Record is weird I agree, but I find the style sooo cool! original.gif