Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amateur video purportedly shows 'huge' Bigfoot

UM-Bot

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
Is Bigfoot walking the bush around a remote community in northern Manitoba? Residents have been flocking to Georgina Henry's house to watch two minutes and 49 seconds of video shot by her son, Bobby Clarke, on the banks of the Nelson River shortly after dawn Saturday morning.

"It's pictures of Bigfoot," she said. "It's black and it's big. Oh god, it's huge - seven or eight feet high," Henry said.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: AZ Central

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheOriginalF

• Sweetpumper

• jeceris

• Neo2005

No Bigfoot footage only some news report regarding local Police!?

Hmmm, thats strange. Anyone have another link to this video ?

Where is the Video??The most important part of this story is the video.Without it

this story should go in the trash.

I have written a breif letter to this papers editor and incourage other people to do so.Im tired of all these stories with dead ends.Lets start holding some of these reporters accountable for what they print.If not anybody can say anything no matter how far out it is.Its time for all of us who believe in this stuff to take it to the next level.Demand proof!!!.If not we will stop buying all of your books,newspapers,videos ect

Perhaps they don't have permission to put the video on the site, or else they probably would have done.

I've seen the same story covered on other news sites aswell, and there's no sign of a video or even a still frame anywhere.

The woman is probably holding out for the highest bidder. Which I think is pretty crafty. Start having it put up on websites/ TV news all over the world and peple will be able to debunk it much faster. This way she can keep the mystery alive and someone may pay a big chunk of cash.

That's my opinion, anyway. grin2.gif

well mabye they just havent released the video yet because they dont want to attract attention to the bigfoot itself, Imagine what would happen if it was proven real? everyone and their dog would be there looking for the damn thing, personally I wouldnt release the video either, although its tempting Id rather leave the animal in peace...because Im noble like that hahaha grin2.gif

mayb there is no video tongue.gif

and a myth of a 'supposed' bigfoot video will start. tongue.gifgrin2.gifw00t.gif

A new report has just surfaced over in Manitoba about a ferry driver spotting a massive creature wading in the water as he was driving across the river.

He said he spotted it about 250 yards away so he decided to grab his video camera and record it. People are starting to flock over to his place to get a good look at what he captured on film.

Here is the article from a manitoba nesws staition, we will just have to see if someone buys the tape so we can view it and judge for ourselfs. Because he specifically says he wants money for this footage, so who knows?

manitoba bf sighting

And here is some lengthy discussion about this incident that is being discussed over on the bff

bff manitoba sighting discussion

And also one member over there has been in contact with the father of the alleged individual who shot this video, they had a few questions to ask the fellow who shot this video.

A few answers to the Manitoba sighting

I just read about that on Coast to Coast.

If it's authentic, the guy should bring in some cash for airing rights, and we should be seeing it soon...I hope.

would like to see some of the footage of the Manitoba bigfoot as well. Then that way people can decide for themselves if this guy is trying to pull our legs or not.

They aren't going to pay for footage until they see it.

I'm looking foward to seeing it myself.

But the minute someone says 'Filmed bigfoot, wanna buy the video?' they lose a point of credabillaty from me.

I was very interested in the story when I first read it, but I'm a little disappointed that no images have emerged yet.

I hope that this story is true, it'd be nice to see a new bigfoot video!! thumbsup.gif

sorry topic typo.

obviously i meant to say he's waiting to sell the footage.

i just hope it's worth waiting for.

jeceris, i've merged your post with the front page news article. thumbsup.gif

thanks burnsey, i didn't even see this story over here

road trip to northern manitoba, who's in?

Holding out for the best cash offer, figures. Seems a little fishy to me.

I live in Winnipeg Manitoba and will personally check this out!

I saw on the local news last night that the tape is being studied for authaunticity and I heard that they want to copyright the video.

I need to look at this video

I need to look at this video

583520[/snapback]

yeah.

i think we all want that.

why don't you get in your car and drive, what 2-3 hours north, and let us know what you see.