Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who added the 112 prophecy?

rue

If St. Malachy died in 1148, who added the 112 that appeared after 1820???? Another thing, one the sites I have looked all read this Pope was #268 but the news reports are showing that he is #265??? What about the antipopes do they get counted in the mix???

In 112 prediction, did Malachy use the Benedictine prophecy??? If so, Does that one count???

Are the prophecies being used as a guideline for the selection of the Pope??? huh.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rue

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If St. Malachy died in 1148, who added the 112 that appeared  after 1820???? Another thing, one the sites I have looked all read this Pope was #268 but the news reports are showing that he is #265??? What about the antipopes do they get counted in the mix???

In 112 prediction, did Malachy use the Benedictine prophecy??? If so, Does that one count???

Are the prophecies being used as a guideline for the selection of the Pope??? huh.gif

580242[/snapback]

I guess I posted this in the wrong section cuz I got "moved" disgust.gifdisgust.gifdisgust.gif

I gues I will be edited to, All I want is for my post to stay in the top, seems like the farther down it slides the less people notice it, sorry for the back to back post , okay???? blush.gifsad.gifinnocent.gif

Hey Hyper, Quicksand what do you guys think??? huh.gif

Edited by rue